Reviews for Limit
Uchiwaelle chapter 15 . 1/10
I actually don’t know much about baseball but I love this story and I think I get most things related to the game and kind of start to like it, haha. I hope you finish this someday because i feel like the best part is about to come.
animelover5181998 chapter 15 . 10/20/2017
Please please update! This story is amazing
SSSerine86 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
ok, i love this story...
AmandaFray chapter 15 . 6/22/2017
update update PLEASE UPDATE
Schyinx chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
Oh my god... i wish i could read the next chapter soon... i really like how sasuke thinks in this story.. it is soooo him...
AllFourSeasons chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
I've got so much homework but this story is so fucking good I can't focus on other things. Having sasuke JUst emit pure content and raw emotions makes my day !
TsubasaMei chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
Its my second time reading this and I hope u didnt abandon this story! Probably one of my favourite fanfiction!
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I know it's been a couple of years since this story was updated but hey I got to give you props anyway. Truthfully I'm not much of a baseball fan, but for some odd reason I like reading about it in stories. So great job with the description of the game, but with how much you talk about the Phillies, I can't say I'm surprised. :) Anyway awesome story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
Great story like always ! I'm surprised how dedicated to the phillies ! Keep it up and good job!
janna17 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
This by far my most favorite story here on fanfiction. pls! continue this. I've been waiting so long for the next chapter. pls dont stop writing. you're a phenomenal writer!
Toph2411 chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Cant wait for another chapter!
ChannyBabyy chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
Re reading this for the third time and still so beyond in love with it!
mufassa123 chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
I love your stories, You're the best. I really hope you are doing well and I will be waiting for updates whenever you decide to do them, no rush lol.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Okay so I acted way to bitchy and hard apparently with my previous review on another fanfic of you so im gonna ask u nicely now. Will there be a next chapterr?! :O
Ijustloveanimex chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Because of you I finally can get my pe home work project done :'D this sport was like shit for me