Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
wiccawhitewitchcharmedfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
not a bad chapter please continue the story i hope you will
shpw tabitha and endora in your fanfic as well since they
were my favorite on passion chapter 1 is ok for now looking
forward to read more chapters frome you in the near future
Soul93 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
So Maddie is finally warming up to Sheridan, that was such a sweet moment between them. To be honest the whole chapter gave me that fuzzy good family vibe. Was it a bit too short, or that's just me? Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
It's not the non-linear style, I read Pieces of the Heart and enjoyed it, what has me backing away from this story is that it seems to suggest that Sheridan was raped at some point and is pregnant as a result of the assault. I don't read rape stories. At all! So if this isn't a rape story please clarify that and I'll keep reading otherwise I have to bow out.
Tom chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Can't wait to see more from this. Have missed your writing!
Buffylover chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
hey! I like your writing ans I even like the individual scenes but I have to admit that though this story looks really promising I'm kinda lost at the moment. The continued jumping in times and too many unanswered questions, even on background info, at this time in the story is confusing and, perhaps I'm missing something big here, I don't know, but it sort of took any happiness or sense out of the story and left confusing angst which doesn't have as big of an impact because the backgorund never seems to be adequetly explained.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, on the contrary actually, this seems to have a lot of potential and a lot of: what if's? Is that? Did he mean? sort of drama points which always make plots interesting but at this point there are now too many of those questions not offset with enough explanations so the reader can orientate themselves. Sorry, your writing is very good! I just think you as the writer knows exactly what's going on and perhaps have at some points knowing that info haven't gotten how confusing and jumbled your plot has actually gotten.
Soul93 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
You have to continue this soon, you just can't leave us wanting like this. Another great chapter!
Soul93 chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
No such thing is too much angst
Soul93 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
This was so achingly sweet, the family fluff blending in with the angst.
Soul93 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
This was such a moving chapter, another wonderfully written piece
Soul93 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I felt so bad for little Siah, what can I say the kid is growing on me.
Soul93 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Those power surges! Ah well I'm glad you still found the inspiration this is such a lovely read! I can't seem to stop devouring every page, I like to think this is how chocolate addicts feel when indulging in the sweet treat :)
Soul93 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I'm not one for one-shots but I really love how you write them, this splurge of good fiction I'd going to bite me when I have to write Monday...
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm truly torn- because you write sooooo welll! Honestly I haven't found any fault with you writing or characterization (not that I'm looking mind you) and you write one of my pairings so well, but I feel your talents are so under appreciated in this fandom.

You have this way with characters and getting their emotions through. Seriously I can't compliment you enough. Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories with us!
Tom chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
This is so good! So glad that you're back!