Reviews for En Aletheia, Philos
Too lazy login chapter 3 . 6/27
Please update
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 3 . 3/31
I know it's been 3 years but can u please update I really really really loooooooove this so far!?
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh, no, no no no. How are you going to fix this now, Peter?

"Peter did not have to be a High King. He just had to be a brother." Oh, indeed. Indeed! I could almost feel the darkness while reading this chappie! Wooh, you are seriously good with these.

This fic brings good answers to the question of why Peter does not have his brother's trust in full.
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
"So let mercy come and wash away what I've done" Somehow, that seems to fit, the song, I mean.

Oh no, evil approaches... but with Aslan and each other at their side, Peter and Edmund willsurely defeat it.

I love this! Movie/book-based? You do a great job indeed.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I'm really hoping you continue this! Its so good and there really aren't enough stories written about this time, where things were likely very strained between the brothers. Please PLEASE update again soon!
foundandfreed chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Just a note begging you not to forget this lovely story. I really, really want to know what happens next!
foundandfreed chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this is beautiful! It's just the sort of fic I've always wanted; about the initial development of the brothers' relationship. It's those first few days, weeks, months, that I've always been most curious about. You're doing a wonderful, amazing job and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
rthstewart chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Bah. Peter you can be so thick sometimes. Really, snap out of it, Pete. Your brother is engaging in self-injury and that should really tell you something about self-loathing. I suppose PTSD isn't something they quite understand. The Boogle dream sequence was terrifying and very well written. I do like the bit of Ed snark with "But I have to be difficult."

Thank you for writing! I hope we see Lucy, cookies, and snark, too! Or star-crossed romance. You write that very well too!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Well I guess it couldn't be that easy! I love your writing. :-D
rodeocat chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Poor Edmund! Poor Peter! This does not look good for them...but I, on the other hand, am greatly enjoying this tale of yours! Looking forward to an update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Usurper Boleyn

Why is everyone writing such deep sorrowful stories tonight? Glorious sadness seems to be the a bit of theme tonight. Beautifully written and a perfect song choice!
MCH chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Oh no, when will Peter learn harsh words are not the way to deal with this. Not saying he should be soft on Edmund but he should have tried to deal with this with different words. But Edmund needs to take his courage in his hands and explain but some mountains are just to hard to climb.

They are awake aren't they this is not the boggle influencing them to tear one another a part?
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 8/22/2012

That is SO terribly sad. They were doing so wonderfully well. Oh, Peter. Peter!

:::weeps inconsolably:::
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Lovely two chapters
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
what a lovely image. Apart from that ending, intrigued now. :)