Reviews for Nostalgia
AngelMiko69 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Oooooooo interesting! Can't wait to see what comes next.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I'm enjoying it and am,looking forward to how you put the dreams into all of this so stop taking forever to update
penscritch chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Yayyyyy, finally a nice fairly fluffy HopexLightning fic! :D Thank you so much for contributing to the fandom!
Ankin chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This is a different and nice fic. I hope you continue it when inspiration comes to you again!

Ankin
unknown chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
not ytrying to be rude but HURRY UP AND UPDATE MAN! this is getting intresting and you have not updated and thank you fot this awesome fanfic :)
unknown chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
awww soo sad :(
unknown chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
tahnks you i am enyoing this fanfic keep it up :)
0erbayunFang chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I like this story, and the fluff between Hope and Lightning. I like the ship, too...and I have some fics for the pair, but they're XIII.
Can't wait till you upload another chappie!
0yF
Haikairi chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Its me by the way I know how you feel it happened to me in Forget Me Not well look forward to more.
Revan Farron chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Well I'm definitely enjoying this one. I like the concept. There's not too many 13-2 stories that catch my interest but this is quite the exception.
XIIIHOPEXIII chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Great Story till now.
I want to see them remember more of her. Exspecially Hope
Write more please
Haikairi chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Oh my Etro make more asap please, good story as you can tell it was amazing and don't worry about the details I suck at writing those so good lcuk and ciao. Haikairi
diellemabelle chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Yes, Light was much better in this chapter. I love that Dajh is older! I hope you develop him into a real character, because most people just gloss over him, myself included. I'm excited for Hope to have time to ponder his strange feelings... I wonder what he'll come up with.
POPSICLES XD chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I think this was a bit rushed... And a very short chapter. If you make chapters longer and less rushed, you won't loose fans and you will also keep them entertained. I suck very badly at writing stories, but that don't mean I can't help others write.

The most important question is...
Do ya like waffles? XD
Ayyyaaaato chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
lol will be interesting if this really happens in the game