Reviews for America, She's Beautiful
I thought Rachel would've put up a fight at the end
kamonwan9952 chapter 4 . 5/11
this story is so darn good! omygod hahah i love these two, drama coming soon?... oooOO
bomsredhair chapter 9 . 3/26
Aww, poor Greg! He needs a raise. Haha. Quinn just sucks at planning ahead. All of this could've been avoided if she told Rachel everything right after that disaster dinner. But that's another lesson she's learned so that's good. They're learning together. And Quinn being away will be another test to their relationship that I'm positive they'll easily pass. I hope Quinn goes back to Yale, tho, so she can be closer to Rachel.:)

I know I'm super late but awesome job writing this and thanks so much for sharing it. It was such a joy to read. I could not put it down. Whenever I could get away from real life, I bust out my iPad to read this. I'm sad it's only 9 chapters but you've got a whole lot of other stories that I know I'll enjoy and I can't wait to read them all.
bomsredhair chapter 7 . 3/26
I really thought this chapter was gonna be full on Quinn and Rachel having sex but then realize the rating, haha. The aftermath and little hints of what went down is still very sweet. They both enjoyed themselves and that's all the matters.

Everything else after that is… ugh! I can't believe Quinn blind-sided Rachel like that. There was no excuse for that. She had to have known her parents were gonna be assholes. If anything, she should've told Rachel they didn't know she was gonna be there. *Sigh* I feel so bad for Rachel.
bomsredhair chapter 6 . 3/26
Ahhh! You seriously ended it here? When Quinn and Rachel are about to finally do the thing? Hehe. I'm kinda glad I'm reading this when it's complete bc gahhh! I couldn't handle the wait when it was getting so good.;)
bomsredhair chapter 5 . 3/26
Fucking Jacob Ben Israel. Why am I not surprise. Also not surprise at how Judy kinda just tries to sweep things under the rug when she can't come to terms with the situation, smh. Love the ending of this chapter.:) Seeing them fooling around like a loving couple and so carefree. Crossing my fingers that it continues on next chapter.
bomsredhair chapter 4 . 3/26
I've been waiting for that kiss! FINALLY!:) It's so beautiful but always so awkward when people are totally just staring, lol.
bomsredhair chapter 3 . 3/26
Rachel getting so excited and not being able to not think about Quinn gives ME butterflies. Loving their interactions here. Also love Frannie and how accepting she is towards Quinn and her happiness.:)
bomsredhair chapter 2 . 3/26
I can't imagine Russell being gay but I hope the other stuff Kurt said is true; like someone in the family is gay. That someone being Quinn and Russell knows. I kind of like the idea of Quinn being out to her family even if Russell disapproved. Better than her hiding it.

Love how Quinn straight up asked Rachel for her number. So cute! I was hoping Rachel would make her work for it but I can understand why she couldn't resist giving Quinn what she wants. Who can resist that face and those gorgeous eyes?!
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 3/26
HAHA, very cute first impressions these two made of each other. I died and it's only the first chapter! Quinn was totally checking Rachel out and flirting. And when Rachel asked Quinn to repeat her coffee order, LMFAO! They're so cute!

I love it already and am so excited to read it!:)
Beautiful. *Claps*