Reviews for Out of the Dark
I'm going to be immature and call you a butthead here because I want to. Also because it's ironic that Roamer (who I am a big fan of by the way) updated his stories earlier this 2015, yet this note is from 2013 and you still haven't updated. I want more dammit, give me more!

That is my childish way of stating that I really like your story Ren, and would love to see it continue. So please update when you can. And tell Roamer to hurry up too!
FuZZyRedDice chapter 14 . 7/15
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Dante Nastaran chapter 14 . 6/8
I am sorry for the trouble with your family. I understand, I currently have a family member who is deathly ill. I will be anticipating your next update with excitement.
Wtf ...heart broken...cont'd the epic
NaruHinaRyu chapter 1 . 3/23
I really love this story! And it stopped in the best part! Please continue. I know why you stopped from you & your husband's notes(love his stories too). But I hope you can continue it, even if slowly. It is a very good story! Well written w drama. Also like a romance novel.
It stopped when they were getting together & Hinata was getting stronger. Seriously at the best part. So please don't abandon this and continue asap!
Uzumakiluver chapter 14 . 2/12
No, no, no! I need more! Please, I know it's been a very long time, but when you can please continue your story! I would really appreciate it! Thank you! :)
mac10m1 chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I hope this story will eventually be continued.
LordHatredX chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
to bad story hasnt been updated in a bit

! ! !
Fher34 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Okay, this sounds pretty amazing right now. However... WHY?! HOW could hinata simply give up on her dream as a ninja? That's my only problem. Aside from that, this is great. Best of luck!
procon chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Damn I really liked this story and really looking forward to the next update! The story is awesome and done really really well! I love Takeshi's character and how there's like sexual tension between Naru and Hinata and I can't wait for the next one!
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
You posted this MONTHS ago. For god's sake just update already, you left us with a really, REALLY, bad cliffy. It's not fair. I don't care if you turn your updates into minuscule little chapters- at least that'd be better than nothing. Just post SOMETHING. You're killing us here, cruel really.
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Love your story. Hoped you update soon.
RagnellAlondite chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
I understand how difficult it can be to update with family issues and look ts of work, I for one will wait patiently form your next update and hope that your life falls back to a manageable level where you will be able to update again. Until then I wish you all the best and hope things go well for you and your family.
manga flower chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I realy realy like the stry can't wait for an update but me authore I hope that your familer member get well as well as your family would safely down safely... Can't wait for the new chapter are they gonna kiss... I am left hanging here T_T
Phiver chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
I can't wait for you to update! I just read this story today and I love it and I truly enjoy what you've done :) I know you're busy and such so please just whenever you can, update this amazing story... The unintentionally long cliffhanger is probably causing more anticipation to those who read this story earlier so I can only imagine how much they want to see you continue this tale! Please come back soon if you can!