Reviews for Out of the Dark
nume.fals21 chapter 14 . 2h
I love this story SOOOOOO much please just one more been 3 and a half years,you are compeled by your 500 fans to finish it.
Shonix13 chapter 14 . 9/6
Hope you will continue this story someday...
Account have been delect chapter 14 . 7/9
Troublesome aunty update it almost 2 3 year
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 6/14
I hope that Hinata will tell Naruto that she was in love with him for a while.
NarHina chapter 14 . 6/13
Damn it please give another update you left it right off when Naruto and Hinata looked like they were going to get some where and kiss.

Please come back its been years since the last update.

Also loved the story can't wait for more, I like how you showed Naruto being cold but not uncaring and wonder how he will react when he finds out he was never declared a missing nin I can see those old bats who banished him being behind his bounty.

Also Hinata still caring about Naruto despite acting like an ass hole is good I hope she will show affection to him and Naruto will break and she turns out to not be a virgin by the wedding.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/12
that was good keep the chapters coming
Kakau chapter 14 . 3/11
Hiatus? Not hiatus? I've come across your story even after what it seems to be be two years without any update. I also read your author's note and understand that life changes and happens in unexpected ways. So I just wanted you to know this story is awesome, one of the best AUs out there still in the ninja universe, and you're a very skilled writer. Even after two years, people still dig this story out from somewhere and fall in love with it. Hopefully you'll keep going!
Lovelygeek7 chapter 14 . 2/24
Please update soon!
This is a really good story. I hope you will eventually continue it one day.
ZirconK chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I thought I got good fic to read but it looks to be in hiatus. Hope it will get update though as it is a good one.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I'm going to be immature and call you a butthead here because I want to. Also because it's ironic that Roamer (who I am a big fan of by the way) updated his stories earlier this 2015, yet this note is from 2013 and you still haven't updated. I want more dammit, give me more!

That is my childish way of stating that I really like your story Ren, and would love to see it continue. So please update when you can. And tell Roamer to hurry up too!
FuZZyRedDice chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Dante Nastaran chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I am sorry for the trouble with your family. I understand, I currently have a family member who is deathly ill. I will be anticipating your next update with excitement.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Wtf ...heart broken...cont'd the epic
NaruHinaRyu chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I really love this story! And it stopped in the best part! Please continue. I know why you stopped from you & your husband's notes(love his stories too). But I hope you can continue it, even if slowly. It is a very good story! Well written w drama. Also like a romance novel.
It stopped when they were getting together & Hinata was getting stronger. Seriously at the best part. So please don't abandon this and continue asap!