Reviews for Slipping Away
I’m doing this scene from a play in dramacalled the Wolves by someone I can’t remember the name of. In this scene one girl says this and I think it is a perfect discription of how I’m feeling right now:
“ I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I
HATE
YOU”
Lots of love,
xoxo
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 5/16
I was crying like, two paragraphs into the story so i knew this would be bad.
I wasnt wrong.
Thank you.
Quixotiix chapter 1 . 5/11
My pillow right now is soaked with tears from this. You portrayed this in a way that my heart is breaking for the character right now. I could not have imagined this any other way.
nrgirl90 chapter 2 . 4/1
Just want to say I totally hate you! lol I didn’t know a story could make a person cry as much as I did reading it. But seriously all joking aside, I loved this story it was amazing! I can’t wait to read more of your stories, your a really talented writer.
Writeratheart92 chapter 2 . 3/10
Still sad. Still AMAZING
I love this because it got me right in the heart and i cried so hard
Lee chapter 1 . 1/19
I FUCKING HATE YOU! I CANNOT SEE THE SCREEN! WHYYYYYYYYYYYyYY?
Firestar97 chapter 2 . 1/15
You made me ugly cry and I gate you.

In all seriousness though, amazing story, really well written and just all around perfect. :)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/3
God, you are a great writer. The tars are running and I had to blow my nose.
I had been planning on reading the revised version after the first one, but I don't think I can handle it right now. I need to collect myself a bit first. Wash my face, eat some cookies with milk. Gosh. Not even Snape dying made me this emotional.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I’m crying I’m fuckinv sobbing thank you
Sophia Lilia chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
This actually had me in tears!
crazypastrygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Oh my god. This is so fucking beautiful, I cried multiple times. Jesu Christ...welcome done man. Its quite rare to find me crying over a fanfic.
Hruvia chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
No matter how many times I read this I always end up in tears. Such a beautiful but tragic story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Loved this. Had me crying the whole through, but I like the way he said goodbye to everyone, and that he finally died in peace, in Derek's no less.
Jordan Collins chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I'm sobbing and it's one in the morning.