Reviews for Slipping Away
Curious reader8044 chapter 2 . 6/27
As I sit here crying, I will admit that your story is beautiful. The emotions of the characters were engaging, as was the writing itself. Sadly I cannot find it within me to favorite this beautiful story. It's such a wonderful piece, yet it makes me think of my beloved aunt who just passed away this past Christmas holiday from cancer. I'm suprised that I finished reading this amazing work of literature, only shedding tears (which as I type are still falling) upon finishing the story. You have done a great job dear, keep up the great work.
Alli Reid chapter 1 . 6/25
Ugh every time I read this I end up sobbing like a baby. It's so good and it hurts so much.
This had me crying the whole time! I'm still crying now. It's so beautiful. I'm really happy he doesn't die in the show because I would not be able to handle it.
Hobble Gobble chapter 1 . 6/9
Oh my God. Tears were streaming down my face practically the whole time I read this, they would not stop. It was continuous. Good thing I wasn't in public when I read this.
illogicalstarz chapter 1 . 6/6
Actual tears streaming down my face. Cruel. So cruel
I want a fez chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh god whatever you do don't read this while listening to Saturn by Sleeping At Last. Just don't.

On another, similar note: Are you John Green?

But seriously, this fic was good enough to drag me back to , a site I haven't been on in years. Congratulations. Also please consider a career as a professional author, I would buy all your books. I am officially an Allyarra fangirl! :)
Mademoiselle Kufufu chapter 1 . 5/17
I hate you, you know Or I love you, I don't really know anymore XD

I couldn't stop crying, the whole time ! Look what you did, I am a mess now xD

This story will haunt me for a long, long time I think XD (wait. That is not funny. I don't want to cry all the time !)
i hate you. you made me cry at 12:30AM
Anonymous14-12-99 chapter 1 . 4/15
This might be the most powerful thing I've read. At the beginning of any story like this you think this probably wont be any good, but I can honestly tell you never once when reading something have I cried so much. The whole time tears were streaming down my face. You are such a great writer and this story is so inspirational. You should be proud that you could write something like this. It may only have been fiction, but this will stick with me for the rest of my life.
I hope you continue writing stories like these because they are a gift. Something to remind us how lucky we really are and how much we take for granted minutes in the day.
You have made an imprint on my heart and I know it will forever touch me. Thank you!
Lilingppg007 chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm crying. I'm crying so bad and you have amazing writing and I'm bawling my eyes out and I hate you and love you for this and I'm crying.
nightheartbattles chapter 1 . 3/16
I didn't read the revised version; I always prefer to read the original first; but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to. That was so beautiful and so sad and I have lost people who have died of cancer, and one of my friends had brain cancer when she was little and I'm so scared it'll come back one day, and I was crying throughout most of this, but it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read in my entire life so well done on writing such an incredible story :)
Rishika chapter 1 . 3/12
HERE HAVE THE PIECES OF MY BROKEN HEART.

There's literally no other way I know of to respond than that - I'm actually sobbing
mks 12 98 chapter 1 . 2/20
T_T Literally in tears right now! I'm literally crying as I write this! So sad and beautifully written! TTTT_TTTT
Rebelle01 chapter 1 . 2/15
Thank you for making my eyes go all puffy before school.

0-0

It's cool tho
SephrinaRose chapter 1 . 2/9
This the the first time I've really actually sobbed over something. Not just streams of tears and occasion gasps for breath but actual- scrunch my yes closed and sob. Thank you so much for that experience. :)