Reviews for Slipping Away
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2022
Fuck you for making me cry.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
I just want to let you know that I am absolutely sobbing like I haven’t in in very long time
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2022
pain. I am sobbing. I don’t know why I did that to myself
Ally chapter 2 . 4/25/2021
Shit dude
I don’t cry at fics I read but I’m sobbing I knows it’s all made up obvs but I hate to stop and take a break when he was saying goodbye
Mann my heart hurts
nevdan chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Dude this is so horribly sad that I legit sobbed. Like I don’t know, this is super well written and captures the hardship of losing a loved one to a slow sickness. Just like, idk, complements to the chef but also I need a tissue
BigRed9 chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
Very good and thank you for sharing with us. I will say that I did cry with your story. You wrote this very well. Again thanks
sweetspooks chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
My mother passed away when I was a 15 from cancer. I avoid stories about the topic but it has now been almost as long as since this fic has been written. I’ve spent this month kind of approaching the topic from a different perspective, like I’m starting a new chapter of my grief.

This was a very lovely piece. A wonderful one-shot. I cried at the end and I think I ought to visit my mother’s grave more often. I’ve never been sentimental about the site itself but I think it’s time.
MoonShock chapter 2 . 7/17/2020
I came here from a short, fluffy fic on ao3 and just,, man I didn't expect this so be such a tearjerker. Really amazing writing, and the goodbyes is what got me
Hi chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Im not an emotional person, but you know that feeling when you're sad, and you just want to be sad? Yah, so I was reading this, and it was so good, and then the tears seeped out. I haven't cried in so long, but I was just so upset reading this. I'm writing this, and it sounds like a negative review but ugh it's just too good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
SHIT man
im crying oh my god this is so sad yet so beautiful
dianis2013 chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
I'm okay, I'm sorry, it was a good story
dianis2013 chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
I shouldn't be reading this, my grandpa is dying of cancer, leukemia, and omg I'm freaking out
H kyou chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
Hi! Just wanted to say that this story still makes me cry like crazy, even when I remember how it goes. Very well written.
Dylandarling1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
I am confused on how I feel about the story. It was great but I am balling like not just a drop or two but full on sobs. My pillow has a wet spot of tears. So I guess... thank you?
Joan chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
A boy who ran my heart out. Beautifully written. Super amazing. Brilliant work. Bless your soul, you made me cry.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »