Reviews for Slipping Away
sweetspooks chapter 1 . 10/15
My mother passed away when I was a 15 from cancer. I avoid stories about the topic but it has now been almost as long as since this fic has been written. I’ve spent this month kind of approaching the topic from a different perspective, like I’m starting a new chapter of my grief.

This was a very lovely piece. A wonderful one-shot. I cried at the end and I think I ought to visit my mother’s grave more often. I’ve never been sentimental about the site itself but I think it’s time.
MoonShock chapter 2 . 7/17
I came here from a short, fluffy fic on ao3 and just,, man I didn't expect this so be such a tearjerker. Really amazing writing, and the goodbyes is what got me
Hi chapter 1 . 6/16
Im not an emotional person, but you know that feeling when you're sad, and you just want to be sad? Yah, so I was reading this, and it was so good, and then the tears seeped out. I haven't cried in so long, but I was just so upset reading this. I'm writing this, and it sounds like a negative review but ugh it's just too good.
SHIT man
im crying oh my god this is so sad yet so beautiful
dianis2013 chapter 2 . 5/6
I'm okay, I'm sorry, it was a good story
dianis2013 chapter 1 . 5/6
I shouldn't be reading this, my grandpa is dying of cancer, leukemia, and omg I'm freaking out
H kyou chapter 2 . 5/4
Hi! Just wanted to say that this story still makes me cry like crazy, even when I remember how it goes. Very well written.
Dylandarling1 chapter 1 . 5/2
I am confused on how I feel about the story. It was great but I am balling like not just a drop or two but full on sobs. My pillow has a wet spot of tears. So I guess... thank you?
Joan chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
A boy who ran my heart out. Beautifully written. Super amazing. Brilliant work. Bless your soul, you made me cry.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Hello, this is an awesome story... it was very 'cleansing' if you will. I've lost both parents and my oldest sister to cancer and have never been able to cry(process) for them, only if i watch or read something sad only then could I release my emotions. Weird, right? but it works. Thanks again!
OragamiSauce chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
The saddest Teen Wolf fic Ive ever read, on the same level as Twist and Shout and Alone on the Water.

But yet I keep coming back to read again...
KKVixen chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
I cried almost the entire time that I read this. And I’m still teary eyed. This was so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything as beautiful as this before. I couldn’t stop crying. It felt like an honour to read and I will never forget this, it was perfect.
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
This was such a sad and heartwarming fic. Thank you.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 2 . 4/26/2019
This is an amazing story. Had me sobbing
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »