Reviews for Slipping Away
Nightshade09 chapter 2 . 2/1
Holy Shit. This was just wow Goddamn.
KindKelsey chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Wow this was such a beautifully tragic story...ughhhhh why do I torture myself by reading such sad stories. Fantastic writing, you are truly talented :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I was literally sobbing all the way reading this. I didn't expect it, I'm not usually crying from sad stories but this really hit me.
Kissedbymalec chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I don't know why I frucking read this...I knew it was going to make me cry...but dammit it was beautiful.
lunalovelloyd chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Good job now I'm crying over a fictional death for the first time ever
Scribble Hawk chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I was all good until the end, but the last line made me cry so bad omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
And now my heart is shattered.
I.live.in.my.own.fantasy.world chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
No matter how many times I've read this story. I still cry over the emotion and thought you have put into the details of the characters. One of the best Teen Wolf fan fictions that I have read in the fandom.
Vuure chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I have only read the original chapter and it was damn good. I've started crying after a few alineas and am still crying now. You did a great job at describing the emotions people can go through when this sort of thing happens to them..
Sevins Miatrix chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
And here little me who wishing you spare Stiles with some miracles. And.. nuh-uh. not happening. Great story tho! Keep writing! Love you I think I need some BAMF!Stiles story now, and a glass of water. too many tears.. ahaha.
Sevins Miatrix chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Im crying. In my room. at 11.55 PM. sue me. Q-Q
Sevins Miatrix chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Oh god, Im not even half way and already taring up every paragraph T_T noo, its so sad. too sad. *cry*
KitKat Extremist chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
So I just want to say that I loved your story. I was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (I'm not in danger of dying) but a lot of the emotions and things you mentioned I related to, it was a very accurate and well written story. Im crying but I thank you for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
hi, um I'd just like to say that there's a copy of this story on quotev but a girl version, I don't know if it's yours or if you authorized it or anything like that but just thought you should know, it's like legit the same but it's Stiles' sister instead, anyone, love it!
Zolacookie chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Oh lord this made me cry so much! It's a truely beautiful story :)