Reviews for Slipping Away
Ashrel Fury chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I...I just honestly don't know what to say...I know what it is like to lose the one you love the most, but in my case not being able to say goodbye is what haunts me the most to this day. I was able to fight my way and read through my tears, but when he finally left...in that den surrounded by his pack I couldn't...I had to shut my eyes and just cry. I had to cry for everything that I have ever lost and for everything I will lose in the future. This is an amazing piece of work...one that I will make all of my friends read regardless of the fact that not many of them have ever even watched Teen Wolf...
abbschris chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
always leaves me in tears every time I read it, in a good way.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is such a wonderfull Story, actually the Story is not wonderfull but i't actually is so well written! I'm not lying if i say i cried MORE Reading this than while read the fault in our Stars if that's even possible! And it makes me realize that i could not handle Stiles being the one dying at the end of season 3B or any other main caracter!
paulien chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
God, I cried all the way through this storie and I read it twice, it's beautiful and sad.
thorn94 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
well... that made me cry. good job! very heart felt. :)
NIGHTMusic4167 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You have no idea how close to home you hit with this story. The tears finally broke when Stiles said goodbye to his dad it was the reversal of my mom saying goodbye to me and i kinda really dislike you right now for making me revisit those times but honest to all this was a spectacular piece and i dont see how it could be written any better. I believe you got it exactly what chemo can do to a person and their health. I couldnt leave without telling you how good this was and I thank you for taking the time to write this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
This made me cry so hard. Especially the last paragraph. Thank you for blessing those world with your incredible writing talent and amazingly crystalline insight.
SillyJily chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is the first time I can say that I honestly cried for the entirety of reading a story, even sobbing at several parts. It's beautiful, and painful, and I need to go find so much fluff to try and heal my heart.
Mcgde chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I kind of hate you a little bit for this.
Davelle chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Ok, so... I have spent the last HOUR bawling my eyes out trying to read this. This has to be the saddest, most miserable, hatefully beautiful thing I have read in a long time. I want to hate you for even making me entertain the idea of something as awful as Stiles dying but I love you for making it the sweetest heart wrenching thing possible. As for me, even though I loath the idea of Derek without Stiles, I want to believe that he would have at last found someone to love again. Stiles was right he deserves it, and though it would have taken Derek years to do it, I think he would have reached a point that he would have had room for another love in his heart and kept his last promise to Stiles... that is my thoughts on the matter.. so now I have to go gather my wits, dry my eyes, and find some funny STEREK cracks on youtube to pull me back up out of this gut wrenching hole you have put me in. Brilliant job!
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Found this video on YouTube: watch?v2lMwyjBQE68

The boy who ran with wolves./ (Stiles/Derek) by S0meoneyouwanttoknow, with this description:

Published on Sep 26, 2012
song: Asleep by Emily Browning
based of the fanfic "Slipping Away" by Allyarra
s/8447714/1...

It seems appropriate to tell you about it.

A powerful story about a very special person. One is loved.
Emma chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is literally one of the best things I've ever read. It's made me cry practically the whole time through it and the way you wrote it is just...beautiful. And the last sentence is just perfect.. This is a fabulous piece of writing and you are truly a talented writer.
nina chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I've read this fic 3 times now, and I cry every time like the first time. It's so heart wrenching and really beautiful and just wow
les etoiles et le ciel chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Due to the 855 comments before this, you have definitely heard that this made people cry. I'm pretty sure there is mascara smudged all over my face right now, I had to stop reading to get myself together while reading, this is definitely one of my favorite stories of all time.
Chibivamp94 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I didn't expect to cry as hard as I did, but when Stiles was saying goodbye to his dad that's what really hit me. I lost my dad three years ago this September and I wish I had that chance to say goodbye. Here I go again with the crying.

This was a really well done piece of FanFiction and I am having a love hate relationship with you and this story right now. I love how true you where to the characters and how you made so that the bite would actually do more harm than good. But I hate it because of how heart wrenching Nd true this story is. I am amazed at how well you described someone that was going through emotional tails that would go through in a situation like this. Even the people around him.

But all in all this is an amazing story and one I will defiantly come back to when I need a good cry, and I mean that I the kindest possible way,and more.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »