Reviews for Slipping Away
Mayonese chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this is so sad i practically cried the hole story :'( but is was so great !
Allie chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
MY FEELINGS.
Rawr413 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So, I just read this whole thing and it was wonderful. Your plot was perfect, enough to make me decide cookies really aren't that important right now, Stiles is dying. A little over a month ago me and My mom went through this, obviously with switched roles, and this is pretty spot on. There are some differences, but maybe they just weren't emphasized. I cannot say anything wrong about the second half because every case is different. I think the way you went about the goodbye's was so cute, so spot on, and so necessary. The ending broke my heart, when all the werewolves noticed the change. I wish we'd gotten the thoughts out of a character, but the moments of different perspectives you had we're perfect enough. This fic is so perfect. I'm going to have to read the alternate and give you a compliment injected review another day, I need some fluff to get over this.
ALEX chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
YOU RUINed MY FEELINGSSSSSSSSSSS
Merthur4Evah chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm sorry, but i couldn't finish reading your story. My gram recently passed due to cancer, and I remember her going through chemo, and being at the hospital. But luckily It took less than a year to kill her. A year I'd redo just to spend more time with her. I'm sure it's good, But I can't finish it... I'm sorry. I might be able to read it again in the future, but right no it's too close to home
srlotatwar chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I cried reading this whole story, wept like a friggin' baby. 'I mourn with thee'
clarissa lightwood chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
THIS. IS. SO. GODDAMN. SAD! It was beautifully written and heartbreakingly sad, and even though I cried my eyes out, I'm glad I found this story. Thank you for writing it.
Grace chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
You suck. I'm crying so hard right now.
Dokuhan chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
MY HEART IS BROKEN.
FallenAshe chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
The best and most sad one shot I've ever read. I had years streaming down my face when it started. I don't know why I tourchered myself to read this but I'm glad I did. This is the BEST! I love it! Thanks you so much for writing this.
weareserialkillers chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I saw this story before, but I chose not to read it because I knew that it was going to be sad. It was heartbreakingly sad, and even though I cried throughout this story, I'm glad that I read it. It was beautifully written, and it felt realistic, which is sometimes so hard to make a story. Thanks for sharing this story with the rest of the fanfiction community. Tearjerker it might be, but it's also one of the best stories that I've read.
weareserialkillers
FanGirlingForSterek chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was amazing... seriously, flawless.
JessiJamieeSparks chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This made me cry for a long me. To the point where I couldn't breathe. My grandfather died of cancer. My cousins friend also. It hits a spot. This was beautifully written.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I only ever read this story when I REALLY want to cry. Thank you so much for writing it.
Shima-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is the most beautiful deathfic I've read in years. You're dealing really great with the aftermathes of the reveal, both of the desease and for the people around the sick one.

Also, I think I haven't cried this lot since watching The Lion King when I was 7, so I think it says all it has to be said about how good is your writing: very precise vocabulary and wonderful phrasing.

I don't know though if "thank you" are really the words for all that sadness so I'll just go with "congratulations" for this wonderful piece of writing.

Read you soon.