Reviews for Slipping Away
Brookstata chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have literally never have cried so much then I had with this story. The ending really gets to me with the "I love you all" and the werewolves hearing Stiles' heart stop. Just, UGH DONT TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. WHAT I MEAN IS THIS WAS NOT OKAYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I have read it several times and each time your beautifully expressive and devastating writing manages to turn me into a sobbing, snotty mess. You write beautifully- thank you.
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
My tears are over here saying fuck you and oh my god this story is wonderfully written and horribly depressing and good job. *goes off to cry some more*
Romanochi chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
God, this story is brilliantly written and it's just gorgeous and i'm crying loads but the one line that got to me was the very last one. It wasn't partiularly sad but by god did it hit home. Well done!
Susa in Liberty chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I actually had to laugh when I was going through the reviews for your story. One girl wrote that she hadn't cried this much since reading The Fault in Our Stars.
And I have to agree with her. I am very emotional, I even start crying just because I see another person crying, which is completely ridiculous (an annoying for all my friends in the cinema), but I don't cry often for books, because it takes a really good writing style to lose myself into a story (like The Fault in Our Stars). So thank you for writing such an amazing, sad story. I loved the way you let Stiles saying goodbye to everyone, and how different it was for each person. I don't really care if your medical research is correct, but the way Stiles loses his character, but at the same time stays still the same is incredibly well written.

I hope I could tell you how I felt about your story and hope it is the reward you want for writing this story. I am sorry for my English, greetings from Germany!
Susa
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This story was so sad and touching that I actually started crying you did an amazing job
Jboth10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story. I finished reading hours ago and I'm still crying.
SpitfireChick chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Wow. This is probably the first fanfic that I've ever really sobbed over. This is so amazing, beautiful, and heartbreaking. I love it.
blankaccountwithnopurpose chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I saw like a visual trailer I YouTube...didn't prepare me at all! I'm crying...sobbing! I CAN'T BELIVE THIS BUT IM CRYING! I LOVE
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh my God, i cried so much with this story actually am still crying! You wrote a very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
CRYING
this was one of the most beautiful fics ive ever read in My life and omg im crying
MidnightGlows chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hoy crap... You literally made me cry... D':
cdevrose chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Literally the saddest thing I have ever read. I'm bawling my eyes out... You have a gift.
Blue Eyed Pyro chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hope you're happy! I've just been emotionally traumatized by a fan fic.

But, seriously, it's been so long since I've been so affected by a story I've read. It was beautifully done, tragic, and made me feel a physical ACHE. I actually had to skim over a few parts, then go back, because I couldn't stand it.

Bravo, dear.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I literally broke down crying while reading this story. It's heartbreaking...
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »