Reviews for Slipping Away
SpitfireChick chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Wow. This is probably the first fanfic that I've ever really sobbed over. This is so amazing, beautiful, and heartbreaking. I love it.
blankaccountwithnopurpose chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I saw like a visual trailer I YouTube...didn't prepare me at all! I'm crying...sobbing! I CAN'T BELIVE THIS BUT IM CRYING! I LOVE
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh my God, i cried so much with this story actually am still crying! You wrote a very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
CRYING
this was one of the most beautiful fics ive ever read in My life and omg im crying
MidnightGlows chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hoy crap... You literally made me cry... D':
cdevrose chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Literally the saddest thing I have ever read. I'm bawling my eyes out... You have a gift.
Blue Eyed Pyro chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hope you're happy! I've just been emotionally traumatized by a fan fic.

But, seriously, it's been so long since I've been so affected by a story I've read. It was beautifully done, tragic, and made me feel a physical ACHE. I actually had to skim over a few parts, then go back, because I couldn't stand it.

Bravo, dear.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I literally broke down crying while reading this story. It's heartbreaking...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. GREAT. AWESOME. BUT IT MADE ME CRY AND I DONT CRY FOR MUCH. I HAD TO CONSTANTLY OVER A SPAN OF AN HOUR GO TO VINE OR SOMETHING SO I WOULDNT START CRYING OMG IT WAS TOO MUCH. Sorry for the caps i had to. Overall this was a depressingly great story i loved it. It was like reading the fault in our stars again. Thanks for writing this :)
Laura Toschi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
okay, okay. jesus christ, that was hard. i started crying rivers when scott found out and then i just didn't stop until five minutes after i finished reading. i couldn't bring myself to read chapter two and go through stiles's death all over again. that was amazingly, beautifully written, and for that i'm not sure if i should say thank you or (beg your pardon) fuck you.
now that i think about it, i don't think i've cried this much for reading a story ever since i read the fault in our starts and man, that's saying something. i just... i'm speechless. i love and hate this story in equal measure, and as an author, that kind of emotion is, most times, hard to get the person reading to feel (and i say that as a reader, by the way). if i could, i think i'd actually give you an award for this fanfic.
thank (and fuck) you for this.
icarus chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OH JESUS THIS MADE ME CRY SO HARD ACTUAL SOBBING UGH
maddie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
the story was so so good, but i'm just going to come out and say that i read this at 11 at night, so now i have been crying for the past 2 hours. thank you but you suck for playing with my emotions god dammit
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story is one of the best pieces of literature I have read. I don't believe I have ever cried so hard while reading a fanfic. I cried so hard that I started shaking. Thank you for writing this. It broke my heart but was absolutely worth it.
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I don't even know how to start this review. This fic was just- words cannot describe how beautiful it was. It's not often I come across a fic that can make me cry but this just invokes so much feeling, good and bad.

I absolutely loved it and I spent way to much time wiping always tears as I read. Tragically beautiful.
AliceM32 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I may have already reviewed this, but I just reread it and I have to tell you how spectacular it is. This is literally the only fanfiction that has made me cry, and oh, I cried. There's a very strong possibility that I actually spent more time wiping away tears and blowing my nose than I did reading. I'm trying to find the words to describe how beautiful your story is, but I'm still at the point of tear drops on my glasses and being unable to breathe through my nose, which means I'm feeling so emotionally overwhelmed that I'm barely coherent. Basically I love this story so much it hurts.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »