Reviews for Slipping Away
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
you actually had me crying, it was so sad and beautiful. Thank you!
carebear969 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Beautiful...
Little-Sparrow-Flying-High chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow...holy crap...just, wow! This was so beautifully written! I'm kinda glad that I read this when I was home alone because I lost it first when Stiles said goodbye to Jackson, but I was an absolute wreck when he got to his dad, and then I had an honest to God sobbing breakdown when he said goodbye to Derek...I absolutely love when I get the feels in anything that I have to read, because it's always so beautifully written, and, just, oh my gosh!
Julia chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I didn't realize one story could make me sob so much. This is so beautifully written, and I'll just keep crying for a little while longer.
iamastory chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
what the hell! this fanfic just made me cry! I started crying and couldn't stop! this one saddest fanfics ever!
MistressOfSatan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I pretty much cried or had tears in my eyes the whole way through this. I started reading it the other week and I kept putting it off when I got to the part where the pack find out he's sick. But tonight I just thought, "if I can read The Fault In Our Stars" and survive. I can survive this. And now I feel really empty. You have crushed my soul. Congratulations. Excuse me whilst I go and read a load of incredibly fluffy pack fics to cheer myself up.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ok, this was really good. Like I'm crying right now good. Very well written, so sad, and still so Stiles. Wow, okay, I'm really crying now
Tsuki003 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I was listening to Within Temptation while reading this... not a good idea. Swan Song came in the end of this story and I really died inside. Your story killed me, I cried my heart and eyes out and can't help myself. I think about it a lot then and decide not to read ff with main character dying never again. Hell, I'm so easy to be hurt (even by death of nonexisting character, god). But it all means your story is fucking incredible, you know? Even if it hurts, thanks for this.
EDANACAT chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Omfg...I'm literally speechless right now :O
I've read so many fics where Stiles dies, in various different ways, that I'm kind of numb to it...but this fic...I don't know how I'm managing not to cry...great job though, your writing is perfect :)
Marie Twigs chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This was completely the saddest and most beautiful thing I've read in a while. It was masterfully executed and emotional and I cried like crazy. You made my heart hurt but it was worth it
littlestplum chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Crying. Seriously crying.
Brookstata chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have literally never have cried so much then I had with this story. The ending really gets to me with the "I love you all" and the werewolves hearing Stiles' heart stop. Just, UGH DONT TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. WHAT I MEAN IS THIS WAS NOT OKAYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I have read it several times and each time your beautifully expressive and devastating writing manages to turn me into a sobbing, snotty mess. You write beautifully- thank you.
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
My tears are over here saying fuck you and oh my god this story is wonderfully written and horribly depressing and good job. *goes off to cry some more*
Romanochi chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
God, this story is brilliantly written and it's just gorgeous and i'm crying loads but the one line that got to me was the very last one. It wasn't partiularly sad but by god did it hit home. Well done!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »