Reviews for Slipping Away
lunalovelloyd chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Good job now I'm crying over a fictional death for the first time ever
Scribble Hawk chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I was all good until the end, but the last line made me cry so bad omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
And now my heart is shattered.
I.live.in.my.own.fantasy.world chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
No matter how many times I've read this story. I still cry over the emotion and thought you have put into the details of the characters. One of the best Teen Wolf fan fictions that I have read in the fandom.
Vuure chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I have only read the original chapter and it was damn good. I've started crying after a few alineas and am still crying now. You did a great job at describing the emotions people can go through when this sort of thing happens to them..
Sevins Miatrix chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
And here little me who wishing you spare Stiles with some miracles. And.. nuh-uh. not happening. Great story tho! Keep writing! Love you I think I need some BAMF!Stiles story now, and a glass of water. too many tears.. ahaha.
Sevins Miatrix chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Im crying. In my room. at 11.55 PM. sue me. Q-Q
Sevins Miatrix chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Oh god, Im not even half way and already taring up every paragraph T_T noo, its so sad. too sad. *cry*
KitKat Extremist chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
So I just want to say that I loved your story. I was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (I'm not in danger of dying) but a lot of the emotions and things you mentioned I related to, it was a very accurate and well written story. Im crying but I thank you for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
hi, um I'd just like to say that there's a copy of this story on quotev but a girl version, I don't know if it's yours or if you authorized it or anything like that but just thought you should know, it's like legit the same but it's Stiles' sister instead, anyone, love it!
Zolacookie chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Oh lord this made me cry so much! It's a truely beautiful story :)
Isabella chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
I cried so much. It was beautifully written. It broke my heart but thank you for every word.
KeybladingDuelist chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Oh my goodness, you actually made me cry. Like through the whole thing. Not sobbing, but just the constant silent tears. You have written one of the few fics that has brought me to tears. But yours, I must say, has been the worst I cried. So much crying. But such a good story.
girlsofmanyhandshakes chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Wow, this story is really amazing. I was actually sobbing through the goodbyes and at the end (I dont think I've ever cried because of a fanfic before).
euphythedino chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Well damn. That was very good writing, well done; you managed to make me cry pretty much the whole way through.
988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »