Reviews for Slipping Away
TheHallow chapter 1 . 1/17
I didn't think this fanfic would effect me so much. My grandfather died last month, he had Cancer too. But it actually wasn't the cancer that killed him, it was the dehydration. I don't know how people with ALL die. But from my experience they don't die as peacefully as your Stiles did. I'm not offended! Most definitely not offended. I just felt that it was kind of nice, to read a death from Cancer a little differently. I didn't get to say goodbye to my Grandfather. It's not like I was especially close to him, I was closer to my Grandmother and she died when I was really young. But he still smiled at me with pride. And for a while I've just been ignoring it, you know? I wasn't there when he died, I was actually a state away. I didn't cry. I didn't feel anything. It was weird. And So when I pulled up this fanfic, at first I couldn't read it. But I gave it a second shot, and I'm glad I did.

It's not realistic, but that's what makes it special.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/16
this is absolutely amazing, i have never cried so much in such a short amount of time. truly great job on creating this fanfic.
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 1/14
Omg I'm crying!
Scarr-Reader chapter 1 . 1/11
I have read this story many times before but today when I read it it was just to much to handle because my 4 month old nephew is dieing from heart disease he is having surgery today and it's all just to much.
Sasha chapter 2 . 1/1
Omg I'm crying so hard from this story, you made this story good. The dying part was right on point, Someone very close too me died last year and reading about it now here, it broke my heart. He looked peaceful when he left as well. Well done :)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
i cant stop crying...and I have work in 30 min...why was I stupid enough to read this right before work? not like i have makeup to cover it. does makeup even cover that? nvm, stupid question. ugh, Im gonna go compose myself now...
solonggoodnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This story broke me. Fuck. Can't stop crying!
TreeOfWisdom chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Man don't you know that "With great power comes great responsibility"? Why would you use your writing abilities to make something that had me cry for an hour? You are truly a supervillian with a talent for writing angst and I hope that you step on a lego. Oh god why did you have to make it so sad?!
anon chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I CRIED. TWICE.
slytherin's daughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Everything hurts.
I can't stop crying.
It's not attractive crying either
AnEmotionalWreck chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That. Just. Hit. Me. Right. In. The. Feels.

How could you do this to me. The writing... it was absolutely beautiful. it was emotional, passionate, deep, lovely, extravagant... I cannot even.
Morgan chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is one of my favourite stories of all time. Out of Books and online stories. It made me grin like a maniac and cry rivers and it just warms my heart the way he says goodbye. Wonderful 3
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
God, i'm still crying. This is so fucking sad *sniff* Normally I'm a happy end lover but somehow I had to read this. Don't know why. Poor Derek, poor Sheriff, poor pack. I don't really know what to say aside from that fact that our story is really good. It's strong and simple and really powerful. I like how you not overdid things and not tried to be overly dramatic. Your wrote it without making things nicer than they are but at the same time not building up a gigantic dark rain cloud over the readers head.
You did a great job with this.
XxZessxX
KasmithO'Liveah chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
*Damn, sorry, I'm the long comment above, but I forgot to put my name. There it is. Sorry.

Hello there! You can not really imagine how it hurt the heart, the limbic system, my hypothalamus and my lacrimal glands with your story. I'm half dead... So with some fear and nerves wanted to ask if you please, please... let me translate your story? It would be great because I understand English but still there are some things escape me and don't want to miss anything. Would you let me do it, please? I know there are many of Spanish-speaking people with basic knowledge in your language we would be delighted to read you. I repeat: it would be an honor to let me translate your story and put it on this website (or in Archive Of Our Own, because that's where I am most of the time, but if you prefer here, I make an account or whatever it takes); with credits, of course, to also enjoy it in Spanish. I solemnly swear not alter in any way or anything like that. What would you say? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014