Reviews for Slipping Away
bunnys217 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I will be the first to admit to anyone that i rarely ever cry in life, especially involving things I've read or watched. This fic will be the first one where I have cried about,and sat in my room blowing my nose in tissues because a fic has effected me on such a level. My older sister had cancer in her liver when she was a baby and whilst she is alive and healthy today, cancer always seems to be a trigger for my emotional side. Your fic has truly brought out my emotional side and that is something very few can say. Thank you for allowing me to read this. And thank you for writing this. You truly are talent and this fic is pure emotion and genius. Thank you.
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
T_T I'm literally crying. That was well-written and incredibly sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I was sobbing by the end oh my god
I was wondering if i could post this story under your name in some other fanfiction sites becuase its absolutly amazing and i would like to share your story with other if not thats fine.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Amazing story! I was practically balling my eyes out at the end of this story, but it was very well written and I hope you continue to write more stories!
Gammily chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I am crying. Actually crying. Ugly crying with sniffling and tears and snot.
Zia chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I cried my eyes out while reading this. It was simply amazing
Stereklove654 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This story is so powerful. I loved it but it was so sad. You don't even know how many tissues I had to go through, my eyes are literally burning. You did such an amazing job on writing this and I hope you write more (teen wolf fan fic, preferably sterek). This story has literally changed my life and love Teen Wolf 100x more. Thanks for such an amazing story. Also I shared it with my friend and planning on sharing it with more. Thanks!
jeriquedayne.suba chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This story is one of the most greatly written story I have ever read. I'm here laying down and just crying.
Heather chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
This was as beautiful as it was heartbreaking. I usually try to stay away from these types of stories, but the summary had me curious. I'm glad that I read it, even though I'm a bit melancholy now. Thank you for writing such an emotional story in a fandom that does not usually get this emotional. You did a wonderful job with it.
CurlyOz chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Well. I don't think a story has ever made me cry before, and maybe it's because my mom had cancer that this hits so freaking close to home, but yeah I cried. So I hate you for that but I also love you because this story is seriously amazing. Like, this was a rollercoaster road of emotion the whole time and I loved it. So thank you.
Curious reader8044 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
As I sit here crying, I will admit that your story is beautiful. The emotions of the characters were engaging, as was the writing itself. Sadly I cannot find it within me to favorite this beautiful story. It's such a wonderful piece, yet it makes me think of my beloved aunt who just passed away this past Christmas holiday from cancer. I'm suprised that I finished reading this amazing work of literature, only shedding tears (which as I type are still falling) upon finishing the story. You have done a great job dear, keep up the great work.
Alli Reid chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ugh every time I read this I end up sobbing like a baby. It's so good and it hurts so much.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
This had me crying the whole time! I'm still crying now. It's so beautiful. I'm really happy he doesn't die in the show because I would not be able to handle it.
Hobble Gobble chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh my God. Tears were streaming down my face practically the whole time I read this, they would not stop. It was continuous. Good thing I wasn't in public when I read this.
Lorlax chapter 1 . 6/6/2015