Reviews for Slipping Away
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything as beautiful as this before. I couldn’t stop crying. It felt like an honour to read and I will never forget this, it was perfect.
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
This was such a sad and heartwarming fic. Thank you.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 2 . 4/26/2019
This is an amazing story. Had me sobbing
Dobby's Other Sock chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
i'm literally fucking crying omg
T97 chapter 2 . 12/29/2018
Wow!
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
second times I read, I can't stop crying again...
fandom2028 chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
ah this story made me cry. it got me all emotional. though I really enjoyed it. the way it showed the relationships between Stiles and the others in the pack. I loved the story. sad he died. but I think it is a really good read!
Skytairy chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
I am crying so hard! I don't think I have much more tears left.
CheezieBacon chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
it's been 20 minutes since I read this, I've tried to go read other lighthearted stories but my heart still hurts thank you for such an amazing piece of fanfiction I can safely say I won't forget it anytime soon
IcyMoonOnStage chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Why? Why would you hurt me like that?
Mishelllyyy chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
My pillow is covered in tears and I started crying two paragraphs in
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
I’m doing this scene from a play in dramacalled the Wolves by someone I can’t remember the name of. In this scene one girl says this and I think it is a perfect discription of how I’m feeling right now:
“ I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I
HATE
YOU”
Lots of love,
xoxo
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
I was crying like, two paragraphs into the story so i knew this would be bad.
I wasnt wrong.
Thank you.
Quixotiix chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
My pillow right now is soaked with tears from this. You portrayed this in a way that my heart is breaking for the character right now. I could not have imagined this any other way.
nrgirl90 chapter 2 . 4/1/2018
Just want to say I totally hate you! lol I didn’t know a story could make a person cry as much as I did reading it. But seriously all joking aside, I loved this story it was amazing! I can’t wait to read more of your stories, your a really talented writer.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »