Reviews for Slipping Away
euphythedino chapter 1 . 4/10
Well damn. That was very good writing, well done; you managed to make me cry pretty much the whole way through.
MOTHERFUCKINGPOUET chapter 1 . 4/9
Man that's so unfair, i cried to line one until the end. That's just soooooo much. I'm a mess right know.

I don't know why i started reading it, but even if I don't regret it at all, bc well this story is awesome, I'm so sad right know. Like I think I never cried that much since... years really. It jus kicked me in the feels and didn't stop til' the end.

I don't think I will read the version 2.0, bc this feel just right as it is now. And i can't handle it I will cry to death if i do it now XD
I think this holds the record for actually making me cry.

Well done.
Mystic Commenter chapter 2 . 3/28
Welp. There goes my heart... And my feelings... Oh look at that, see that ocean that just appeared? Yeah that was created by my tears, thank you very much (not reeslly you just killed me).
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 1 . 2/19
I can not put into words how much effect this story has on me. I am siting in my bedroom reading on my bed as tears slowly make sparkling trails down my cheeks. The writing was not only beautiful but so undeniably true. Thank you.
SSSJMASON chapter 2 . 2/15
So this story was the absolutely the saddest story I have ever read. I actually cried a few tears. It was also the most beautiful story I have ever read. Amazing work.
JustAGirl1307 chapter 2 . 1/23
I actual cried reading this and I hate you for doing this to stiles, like I really really hate you for this and I'm still crying, but you wrote it really good and I think I hate you more for that.
a.whitfield2018 chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm crying this was amazing and I love/hate you for it.
KitKat12499 chapter 2 . 1/11
I'm in the middle of class and I am crying. So embarassing...
Emma Juliette chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm crying. It's weird though because it isn't a sobing type of crying. While Stiles said goodbye, I said goodbye too and it's really weird but it was writtem so well that it works. So, now, I'm gonna go empty my body of tears and get off internet for a while.
Freedom to Rarity chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I was crying through the whole story, so thank you. My family probably thinks that I have mental problems.
akiss chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Dude, I know this story is old but... This actually made me cry and now I'm all sad. :(
Stiles3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
ive literally never cried so much and so hard at a fic my heart is hurt I loved it but I hated it and thank you but why I'm dying but it was amazing lol
Ghostgirl37 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I'm not a person who cries over deaths, but this story left me with tears running down my cheeks, it's just so sad, and now i'm sad, this is a story i'll never forget.
Jeen chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was such a heart breaking and beautiful fanfiction. Words can't express how well written this was.
974 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »