Reviews for Slipping Away
Writeratheart92 chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
Still sad. Still AMAZING
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
I love this because it got me right in the heart and i cried so hard
Lee chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I FUCKING HATE YOU! I CANNOT SEE THE SCREEN! WHYYYYYYYYYYYyYY?
Firestar97 chapter 2 . 1/15/2018
You made me ugly cry and I gate you.

In all seriousness though, amazing story, really well written and just all around perfect. :)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
God, you are a great writer. The tars are running and I had to blow my nose.
I had been planning on reading the revised version after the first one, but I don't think I can handle it right now. I need to collect myself a bit first. Wash my face, eat some cookies with milk. Gosh. Not even Snape dying made me this emotional.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I’m crying I’m fuckinv sobbing thank you
Sophia Lilia chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
This actually had me in tears!
crazypastrygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Oh my god. This is so fucking beautiful, I cried multiple times. Jesu Christ...welcome done man. Its quite rare to find me crying over a fanfic.
Hruvia chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
No matter how many times I read this I always end up in tears. Such a beautiful but tragic story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Loved this. Had me crying the whole through, but I like the way he said goodbye to everyone, and that he finally died in peace, in Derek's no less.
Jordan Collins chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I'm sobbing and it's one in the morning.
CrumbleCookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Just wanted to say incredible! Had me crying most of the way through!
Asilakin122 chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Holy Shit. This was just wow Goddamn.
KindKelsey chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Wow this was such a beautifully tragic story...ughhhhh why do I torture myself by reading such sad stories. Fantastic writing, you are truly talented :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I was literally sobbing all the way reading this. I didn't expect it, I'm not usually crying from sad stories but this really hit me.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »