Reviews for Slipping Away
slytherin's daughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Everything hurts.
I can't stop crying.
It's not attractive crying either
AnEmotionalWreck chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That. Just. Hit. Me. Right. In. The. Feels.

How could you do this to me. The writing... it was absolutely beautiful. it was emotional, passionate, deep, lovely, extravagant... I cannot even.
Morgan chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is one of my favourite stories of all time. Out of Books and online stories. It made me grin like a maniac and cry rivers and it just warms my heart the way he says goodbye. Wonderful 3
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
God, i'm still crying. This is so fucking sad *sniff* Normally I'm a happy end lover but somehow I had to read this. Don't know why. Poor Derek, poor Sheriff, poor pack. I don't really know what to say aside from that fact that our story is really good. It's strong and simple and really powerful. I like how you not overdid things and not tried to be overly dramatic. Your wrote it without making things nicer than they are but at the same time not building up a gigantic dark rain cloud over the readers head.
You did a great job with this.
XxZessxX
KasmithO'Liveah chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
*Damn, sorry, I'm the long comment above, but I forgot to put my name. There it is. Sorry.

Hello there! You can not really imagine how it hurt the heart, the limbic system, my hypothalamus and my lacrimal glands with your story. I'm half dead... So with some fear and nerves wanted to ask if you please, please... let me translate your story? It would be great because I understand English but still there are some things escape me and don't want to miss anything. Would you let me do it, please? I know there are many of Spanish-speaking people with basic knowledge in your language we would be delighted to read you. I repeat: it would be an honor to let me translate your story and put it on this website (or in Archive Of Our Own, because that's where I am most of the time, but if you prefer here, I make an account or whatever it takes); with credits, of course, to also enjoy it in Spanish. I solemnly swear not alter in any way or anything like that. What would you say? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. I know things like this take a lot of time and effort but thank you so much.

I broke down when reading this. I sobbed for minutes. I broke down, and got up better. Before reading this, I had wanted to die. I wanted to die, but I wanted to live so badly but I just couldn't. Now I can. It's still a struggle to go through the days but you helped so much. It's such a relief not to want to die anymore. Thank you. Thank you so much.
Tardis-wings chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh god I'm crying so much I haven't read anything that sad since twist and shout this is seriously amazing you are so talented and also a little bit evil :'(
sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
so that made me cry like a baby lol. I dont know why I read something so depressing, seriously too upset to do anything right now lol
spacey chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
& i'm sobbing at 12 am in the morning. this was beautiful & heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I was bawling from start to finish. AMAZING.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I just cried so hard, you had me sobbing. You're an amazing writer.
jess chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Fuck that's sad as all hell. I was seriously crying. Like sad silent tears that made my mom freak out when she saw. And I'm like ITS NOTHING MOM STILES JUST DIED LEAVE ME ALONE. FUCK THIS SHIT.
smiletime12345 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I love this story! I cryed so hard! The writing was beautiful, the character relationships perfect and the the goodbyes were heart wrenching! I was sobbing through most of this! Beautiful simply beautiful!
twistedtailsfromasociopath chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I am fucking sobbing at 3 in th morning.
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »