Reviews for Slipping Away
akiss chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Dude, I know this story is old but... This actually made me cry and now I'm all sad. :(
Stiles3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
ive literally never cried so much and so hard at a fic my heart is hurt I loved it but I hated it and thank you but why I'm dying but it was amazing lol
Ghostgirl37 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I'm not a person who cries over deaths, but this story left me with tears running down my cheeks, it's just so sad, and now i'm sad, this is a story i'll never forget.
Jeen chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was such a heart breaking and beautiful fanfiction. Words can't express how well written this was.
The Lonely Darkness chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Why are you doing this to me?
I sobbed like a baby into my keyboard. The phrase of the end it was so shocking and amazing, I feel like my heart broke and then someone obliged me to eat it. I ain't felt this since "Twist and Shout" a destiel fanfic. I'm crying like a bitch. Sterek is my OTP and you just... Agh! It was more moving that "Alone in the water".
I'm. So. Done.
NOPE. NOPE. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!
But your story was absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I know that you wrote this long time ago but yeah i just wanna say that you did simply amazing job with this story. I cried my eyes out and Iam still on the edge of crying. Thank you for making such touching and good story!
Kay chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
This Story is amazing. I loved every word of it.
Nathie chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I cry, I actually cry while reading a teen wolf fanfic...with snorting and red nose...this story is so sad and the last sentence killed me...because life goes on and I totally can imagine a little snowy grave somewere, which is connected to a boy who run with the wolfes...many years ago...gosh this is so sad...
But cancer is always I trigger for me (it had taken my uncle from my family) so I mostly avoid stories like this...but i saw the YouTube video and had to read it...
Incredible writing!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I just sobbed into my keyboard. I've never thought a fanfic could make me so sad, especially when Teen Wolf on it's own manages it just fine. Oh my Goddess! I'm serious about the crying. I'd love to give you some criticism but I don't have anything. This was really good and it was so heart wrenching that I told friends about this. I'm so done. I'm sobbing. I'm sad. LONG LIVE STILES!
Dralion97 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
OMG I HATE YOU~! I AM IN TEARS~!

Seriously though, AMAZING story. It takes a good story to make me cry and you had me filling buckets. Your writing is beautiful and I loved it, but the story made me want to punch my computer.
IgorTheBat chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I will be the first to admit to anyone that i rarely ever cry in life, especially involving things I've read or watched. This fic will be the first one where I have cried about,and sat in my room blowing my nose in tissues because a fic has effected me on such a level. My older sister had cancer in her liver when she was a baby and whilst she is alive and healthy today, cancer always seems to be a trigger for my emotional side. Your fic has truly brought out my emotional side and that is something very few can say. Thank you for allowing me to read this. And thank you for writing this. You truly are talent and this fic is pure emotion and genius. Thank you.
wTigerStripes chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
T_T I'm literally crying. That was well-written and incredibly sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I was sobbing by the end oh my god
I was wondering if i could post this story under your name in some other fanfiction sites becuase its absolutly amazing and i would like to share your story with other if not thats fine.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Amazing story! I was practically balling my eyes out at the end of this story, but it was very well written and I hope you continue to write more stories!
Gammily chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I am crying. Actually crying. Ugly crying with sniffling and tears and snot.
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »