Reviews for Slipping Away
Gammily chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I am crying. Actually crying. Ugly crying with sniffling and tears and snot.
Zia chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I cried my eyes out while reading this. It was simply amazing
Stereklove654 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This story is so powerful. I loved it but it was so sad. You don't even know how many tissues I had to go through, my eyes are literally burning. You did such an amazing job on writing this and I hope you write more (teen wolf fan fic, preferably sterek). This story has literally changed my life and love Teen Wolf 100x more. Thanks for such an amazing story. Also I shared it with my friend and planning on sharing it with more. Thanks!
jeriquedayne.suba chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This story is one of the most greatly written story I have ever read. I'm here laying down and just crying.
Heather chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
This was as beautiful as it was heartbreaking. I usually try to stay away from these types of stories, but the summary had me curious. I'm glad that I read it, even though I'm a bit melancholy now. Thank you for writing such an emotional story in a fandom that does not usually get this emotional. You did a wonderful job with it.
CurlyOz chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Well. I don't think a story has ever made me cry before, and maybe it's because my mom had cancer that this hits so freaking close to home, but yeah I cried. So I hate you for that but I also love you because this story is seriously amazing. Like, this was a rollercoaster road of emotion the whole time and I loved it. So thank you.
Curious reader8044 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
As I sit here crying, I will admit that your story is beautiful. The emotions of the characters were engaging, as was the writing itself. Sadly I cannot find it within me to favorite this beautiful story. It's such a wonderful piece, yet it makes me think of my beloved aunt who just passed away this past Christmas holiday from cancer. I'm suprised that I finished reading this amazing work of literature, only shedding tears (which as I type are still falling) upon finishing the story. You have done a great job dear, keep up the great work.
Alli Reid chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ugh every time I read this I end up sobbing like a baby. It's so good and it hurts so much.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
This had me crying the whole time! I'm still crying now. It's so beautiful. I'm really happy he doesn't die in the show because I would not be able to handle it.
Hobble Gobble chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh my God. Tears were streaming down my face practically the whole time I read this, they would not stop. It was continuous. Good thing I wasn't in public when I read this.
Treecups chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Actual tears streaming down my face. Cruel. So cruel
I want a fez chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Oh god whatever you do don't read this while listening to Saturn by Sleeping At Last. Just don't.

On another, similar note: Are you John Green?

But seriously, this fic was good enough to drag me back to , a site I haven't been on in years. Congratulations. Also please consider a career as a professional author, I would buy all your books. I am officially an Allyarra fangirl! :)
Mademoiselle Kufufu chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I hate you, you know Or I love you, I don't really know anymore XD

I couldn't stop crying, the whole time ! Look what you did, I am a mess now xD

This story will haunt me for a long, long time I think XD (wait. That is not funny. I don't want to cry all the time !)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
i hate you. you made me cry at 12:30AM
Anonymous14-12-99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This might be the most powerful thing I've read. At the beginning of any story like this you think this probably wont be any good, but I can honestly tell you never once when reading something have I cried so much. The whole time tears were streaming down my face. You are such a great writer and this story is so inspirational. You should be proud that you could write something like this. It may only have been fiction, but this will stick with me for the rest of my life.
I hope you continue writing stories like these because they are a gift. Something to remind us how lucky we really are and how much we take for granted minutes in the day.
You have made an imprint on my heart and I know it will forever touch me. Thank you!
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »