Reviews for Slipping Away
MistressOfSatan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I pretty much cried or had tears in my eyes the whole way through this. I started reading it the other week and I kept putting it off when I got to the part where the pack find out he's sick. But tonight I just thought, "if I can read The Fault In Our Stars" and survive. I can survive this. And now I feel really empty. You have crushed my soul. Congratulations. Excuse me whilst I go and read a load of incredibly fluffy pack fics to cheer myself up.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ok, this was really good. Like I'm crying right now good. Very well written, so sad, and still so Stiles. Wow, okay, I'm really crying now
Tsuki003 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I was listening to Within Temptation while reading this... not a good idea. Swan Song came in the end of this story and I really died inside. Your story killed me, I cried my heart and eyes out and can't help myself. I think about it a lot then and decide not to read ff with main character dying never again. Hell, I'm so easy to be hurt (even by death of nonexisting character, god). But it all means your story is fucking incredible, you know? Even if it hurts, thanks for this.
EDANACAT chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Omfg...I'm literally speechless right now :O
I've read so many fics where Stiles dies, in various different ways, that I'm kind of numb to it...but this fic...I don't know how I'm managing not to cry...great job though, your writing is perfect :)
RestinParadise chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This was completely the saddest and most beautiful thing I've read in a while. It was masterfully executed and emotional and I cried like crazy. You made my heart hurt but it was worth it
KissTheSunGoodnight chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Crying. Seriously crying.
Brookstata chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have literally never have cried so much then I had with this story. The ending really gets to me with the "I love you all" and the werewolves hearing Stiles' heart stop. Just, UGH DONT TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. WHAT I MEAN IS THIS WAS NOT OKAYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I have read it several times and each time your beautifully expressive and devastating writing manages to turn me into a sobbing, snotty mess. You write beautifully- thank you.
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
My tears are over here saying fuck you and oh my god this story is wonderfully written and horribly depressing and good job. *goes off to cry some more*
Romanochi chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
God, this story is brilliantly written and it's just gorgeous and i'm crying loads but the one line that got to me was the very last one. It wasn't partiularly sad but by god did it hit home. Well done!
Susa in Liberty chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I actually had to laugh when I was going through the reviews for your story. One girl wrote that she hadn't cried this much since reading The Fault in Our Stars.
And I have to agree with her. I am very emotional, I even start crying just because I see another person crying, which is completely ridiculous (an annoying for all my friends in the cinema), but I don't cry often for books, because it takes a really good writing style to lose myself into a story (like The Fault in Our Stars). So thank you for writing such an amazing, sad story. I loved the way you let Stiles saying goodbye to everyone, and how different it was for each person. I don't really care if your medical research is correct, but the way Stiles loses his character, but at the same time stays still the same is incredibly well written.

I hope I could tell you how I felt about your story and hope it is the reward you want for writing this story. I am sorry for my English, greetings from Germany!
Susa
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This story was so sad and touching that I actually started crying you did an amazing job
Jboth10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story. I finished reading hours ago and I'm still crying.
SpitfireChick chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Wow. This is probably the first fanfic that I've ever really sobbed over. This is so amazing, beautiful, and heartbreaking. I love it.
little-wolf246 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I saw like a visual trailer I YouTube...didn't prepare me at all! I'm crying...sobbing! I CAN'T BELIVE THIS BUT IM CRYING! I LOVE
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »