Reviews for Slipping Away
Hruvia chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
No matter how many times I read this I always end up in tears. Such a beautiful but tragic story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Loved this. Had me crying the whole through, but I like the way he said goodbye to everyone, and that he finally died in peace, in Derek's no less.
Jordan Collins chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I'm sobbing and it's one in the morning.
CrumbleCookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Just wanted to say incredible! Had me crying most of the way through!
Asilakin122 chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Holy Shit. This was just wow Goddamn.
KindKelsey chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Wow this was such a beautifully tragic story...ughhhhh why do I torture myself by reading such sad stories. Fantastic writing, you are truly talented :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I was literally sobbing all the way reading this. I didn't expect it, I'm not usually crying from sad stories but this really hit me.
Kissedbymalec chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I don't know why I frucking read this...I knew it was going to make me cry...but dammit it was beautiful.
kattythingz chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Good job now I'm crying over a fictional death for the first time ever
Scribble Hawk chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I was all good until the end, but the last line made me cry so bad omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
And now my heart is shattered.
I.live.in.my.own.fantasy.world chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
No matter how many times I've read this story. I still cry over the emotion and thought you have put into the details of the characters. One of the best Teen Wolf fan fictions that I have read in the fandom.
Vuure chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I have only read the original chapter and it was damn good. I've started crying after a few alineas and am still crying now. You did a great job at describing the emotions people can go through when this sort of thing happens to them..
Sevins Miatrix chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
And here little me who wishing you spare Stiles with some miracles. And.. nuh-uh. not happening. Great story tho! Keep writing! Love you I think I need some BAMF!Stiles story now, and a glass of water. too many tears.. ahaha.
Sevins Miatrix chapter 1 . 8/2/2016