Reviews for Slipping Away
naked0molerat chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I hate you and love you for that... I cried quite a bit. Very good writing :)
Belayday chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was beautiful and tragic, and I can't even really see through my tears anymore.
Assassin Aisha chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
okay so... i would like to say that i love and hate you at the same time. this story really touched my heart. last year i never ever thought of loosing someone i was close to with cancer. and then when you really find out that you know someone whos gonna die cuz of it you really start to get weak. someone i was close to dyed a few months back. ironically, the day that he died my little brother was born a few days before. i was really close to the and knew them for more then over 10 years. my mom was at the hospital when he died and i was at my grandma's but when i found out i just couldnt stop crying. i was actually pretty surprised i made it thru school the next day. he had heart cancer and they actually had to take him off the line or whatever they call it. i was really bad and the docters thot that it was small but when they opened the heart up and did the surgery they found out that it had spread and that couldnt have been removed without a huge risk. this story just brought me back to that and thru this whole thing i was crying. now i have a damn towel full of my tears. the way that you wrote this story and how you described the feelings went, it went straight to my heart. now i gotta go find a happy story to stop myself from crying even more. this has to be one of my most Favorited stories. thanks for writing this.
Visualillusion chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
No, I did not enjoy it. I don't think anyone would enjoy getting their heart ripped out of their chests. I can honestly say, without exaggerating, that this is the hardest I've cried yet while reading a story. The hardest I've cried this YEAR even. Just... Why? Why would you write this? My face is a red, swollen mess and my head is actually pounding from crying so much. But, I must compliment you on how well-written it was and how well you conveyed everyone's emotions. I'm actually still crying while typing away at this message, vision so blurry from the tears that I'm relying completely on autocorrect because I'm sure I'm not hitting the right keys. Ok, just gonna go now and cry myself to sleep.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow! Is so tragically beautiful. I was reading this in bed and no lie, it is SOAKED in tears. I love this so much. It is so sad I cried like a baby for an hour after I read this. You are truley talented.
someobscurereference chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
...I just can't. I'm so lucky my brother was in the room while I was reading this cause his presence kept me from sobbing like a little girl. At the end I actually had to leave the room so I could cry and find tissues. This was an amazing story, you did a great job with it, even if it leaves everyone who reads it with feelings they don't want and tear stains on their cheeks.
aMwoc chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I just needed to tell you how heartbreakingly beautiful this is. It was so accurate it actually felt shocking to read. You have a lot of talent. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Tyepsalon chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was so sad and beautiful. I'm seriously sobbing right now. Instant favorite.
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I have never cried this much in my life over a story. This was perfect, heartbreaking, and the single best fanfic I have ever read. It was beautiful. Thank you.
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I can't believe you would do this to me! The tears won't stop!
sw5678 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I don't think I've ever cried this much in my life.
GallagherLovee chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh. My. God.
I heard everyone talking about how sad this fic was, but I was like "on no big deal I can read it. no problem"
I sobbed. -.-
Love the story even though it broke my heart. over and over and over.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEE!1!1pp3euwiofhergg4ri3td58a3bgr uhfjidklsjfkdjskfjdksjfkdsah fjefwjljslk;fhdj3griugfhjdnv kfrbjeiojdcnenvkldzcxmf
grumpyclaws chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
you have destroyed me
wowmylifesucks chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I am in physical pain right now. It hurts so fucking badly and I'm wondering when my life went so downhill that I became so emotionally attached to fucking characters.
This was written so perfectly but plEASE WRITE SOME TYPE OF FLUFF NOW IM IN SO MUCH PAIN
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »