Reviews for Slipping Away
Rhi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
hahahah fuck you. that hurts so much. thank you, but I hate you. wow. god. I'm crying, in my dorm room, with my roommates asleep, more than I cried at Alone on the Water for Sherlock. so damn. ouch.
ilikecelerysticks chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i seriusly osbbed the entire time and i'mst ill crying omfg why would you DO THIS WHYU
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
heartbreaking and real.
PurpleBoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Im crying so bad right now! Beauitful emotional heartbreaking story!
TheParadoxicalPoint chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god. Never has any story/movie/etc made me cry as hard as this one did. I'm still blowing snot bubbles. This was absolutely fantastic, and I can guarantee that not only will I be favoriting this story on this website, but saving it in my personal bookmarks as well. Bravo.
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I don't even know what to say. Thank you.
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I have never cried so much during a story. My hands and cheeks and mouth are stingly numb I cried so. I almost wish I hadn't read this because I can't handle it. It was beautifully written. It's so time to go read something happy. Amazing job.
Will chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
OMG i was literally sobbing! my sister came in and asked what was wrong and i couldnt even explain! So yes the story was amazingly written and deserves awards, but please for the love of everything good dont ever fuck with my emotions like that again. lol. my eyes are still watering from it. again AMAZING
I.A.Lai chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
As someone who's had a sibling go through radiation treatment for a brain tumor, I wanted to say thank you. This helped me release a lot of pent up emotions I didn't even know I had.
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was gutting and perfect.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This beautiful, had to stop several times cause I could see the screen through tears. My grandfather died of cancer not long ago and i havent cried about after the funeral until now so Thank you and so sorry if this is a weird comment
Ellen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your writing was absolutely spot on. You even managed to make me shed some tears (a feat matched by very few movies/books/fanfics, lemme tell you that) aaaaaaand as someone who has several seen people die from cancer and is dealing with a close family member's terminal illness, yeah, you wrote that part pretty damn perfectly. I'll fav this once I figure out my old account name :) but anyway really fantastic work.
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm fairly sure I went into cardiac arrest at the end of that fic.
I just-there arent-I can't fucking see through my tears how do I type aughskdalssflkda
I need to find some really really fluffy fic, or like just assure myself this isn't canon I need to lie down for a bit I can't handle all these feels I have
sassw chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i've never cried while reading a fanfiction story before...but i'm currently gross-sobbing over here and wondering why you felt the need to rip my heart out. beautifully written and very touching. this is amazing. 3
roacw chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i am a masochist. i must be. because this story had me sobbing (not even kidding, i went through *a lot* of kleenex) but i just couldn't stop reading.
seriously, it was perfect, and beautifully written.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »