Reviews for Slipping Away
SparxFlame chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'd just like to let you know that you may or may not have broken my heart completely and utterly. I got about half way through and started crying, and couldn't stop until about five minutes after I'd finished - I can't remember the last time I cried that hard at /any/ book or tv show, let alone a fanfic. So yeah. Thank you for ripping my soul out and replacing it with pain and angst.

On the spelling/grammar front, there was a tense wobble at the end of the second doctor's appointment to the beginning of the 'big reveal', but other than that, I think everything was good. :3
Bee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm crying. I don't even know how I'm typing right now when I am sobbing so hard that I can't even see through tears. You are a brilliant writer and I am seriously in love with this bittersweet fic. I love you for this seriously but I kind of wish I didn't read it as now I am going to be seriously depressed for the rest of the day. D: Anyways, it was amazing and I hope you write some more stuff soon :)
katie-L-watson chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god this is so beautiful, I know that's a strange way of describing it but it is. My grandma died of cancer in November and this just reminds me so much of her except she never got the chance to say goodbye. I imagine she would have done something like Stiles did. Thank you :)
JMcKay chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I was fine up until that very last line, and I had to choke back a sob.

This was so beautifully written. I could feel my throat tighten up during some of the more intimate moments when he was going around saying his goodbyes. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest as the story went on.

Everything about this story is amazing, and holy fuck so emotional. Your writing skills are impeccable and everyone was so in character. I could seriously see this actually running out in the actual show. Not many people are that talented with writing. You not only tell people about the emotions that everyone struggles with in the story, but you've also perfected showing said emotions. To the point where the reader feels exactly what everyone is dealing with in sequence.

This has been one of the best Teen Wolf fics I've read in awhile. :) Thank you for sharing
OUCH MY FEELS chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ohmygod I cried all the way through this fic, and now I've got a massive, MASSIVE headache. WHy. Why would you write something like that? It's so beautiful and painful and I just cannot even. I guess this fic is gonna be to the Teen Wolf fandom what "Alone on the Water" is for the Sherlock fandom...
tl;dr - I AM CRY
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i am crying. that was amazing. DAMN IT.
To sad to log in chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I hate you. Hate. Why would you write something so tragic? I'm tearing up and, I never tear up! Oh my goodness! I-I just dont know to say, but dammit! Your friggen fantastic and I hate you for making me think in depth with this story. Oh, no! Imma day dream now! Hate!(love)
polette chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
It's midnight on tuesday listening to counting crows and reading this. I'm sobbing into my pillow, occasionally overcome with such pain I have to clutch my bedsheets and take periodic breaks in order to continue reading until the end. You are such a talented writer some of the scenes you painted were so vivid and beautiful and completely heart wrenching. I really don't know how you got through writing this and I guess I have to thank you for putting in such an unstable mess. Please continue writing you are gifted.
Mad Girl With A Fanfic Account chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I MEAN, WHY DO YOU NEED A HEART IN THE FIRST PLACE? It's very well-written and the characters are almost exactly like the show. BUT AASDFGHKL WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFULLY AWFUL
kythwena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"with his hands still curled up next to his cheek and a small smile on his face." - the line that made me sob helplessly. One of the best stories I've ever read.
talkbouturtles chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was so so heartbreaking and perfect ugh.
My best friend in the whole world died of leukemia last year, and while the details are obviously different, the feelings you've captured are completely spot-on. The Scott goodbye in particular was just perfect. Really really well done!
ChestnutStar69 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is written so wonderfully and I can't get over it. I just felt everything down to my core. I don't know if I should thank you for this but this work really is just fantastic. I can't describe how I feel about it.
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I don't know how you wrote this, how you got through writing this. The only way I could get through reading it was to remind myself every few paragraphs that it wasn't real. It made me sob, especially when Scott first found out, I couldn't handle it. You did a good job writing this, it was really beautiful. But it truly broke my heart.
Isabella chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You are an AMAZING writer. You had me bawling the whole time. Thank you for the heart breakingly beautiful fanfic that made me love these characters even more.
Lunettes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh god. thank you for writing this.
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »