Reviews for Slipping Away
iamnotgray chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is so beautifully written. By the end I was literally sobbing. Ugh... when he said goodbye to his dad... when Scott found out.
MaksBrowning chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OMG ! This one shot is so sad ! I cried ! :(
Malia chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I honestly don't think I've ever cried because of a story before, but this deserved the tears. I am in emotional pain right now, but also in complete awe of how well this story was done. I'm trying to find words but I'm speechless still, even after trying to process this for the past few minutes. You are an amazing writer, please continue to write the way you do!
alpaca-army-general chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
omg, I'm just sitting here SOBBING because of this story and i

omg

pain

help

this is amazing help omg i cant sEE THE SCReEN whybsdfh
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh my god. how could you do this to me this is seriously traumatic and i'm typing through tears. This was so beautiful and I don't know how to express my love for this into coherent words... I'm sorry this is a shit review but all I can say is thanks for sharing, for breaking my heart and making me fall in love with these guys all over again.
MustachioPistachio chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I honestly have no idea how you were able to sit through and write this heartbreaking piece. I'm about a day away from my period (TMI, I'm sorry) and I realized within the first sentence that this is not something I should be reading but I continued on anyway. The are tear tracks on my face and my sleeves are wet from wiping at my eyes. This was just horrifically sad to read but it was also beautifully written. To be able to make an audience feel such strong emotions means your are a truly gifted writer. I both hate you and love you for writing this. I'm saving this for when I ever need a good cry because I was tearing up from the beginning.
MidnightKey chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You just ruined my life. I am sobbing.
pinksmurf101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh godddddd this fic has killed me. congratulations because this is the first teen wolf fic that has made me cry (and I have read A LOT). it also hit really closed to home because my mom died of cancer and I've had always had this fear of getting sick and leaving my dad behind. you did an excellent job with capturing the emotion and different reactions people have to finding out they are going to lose someone to cancer. excellent job. now i need to go read some serious fluff!
Chanooa chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Why would you write something like this? Dear God, why? It's like you're a sadist. A beautiful, talented sadist with a wonderful gift. *trying to make sense of life again whilst sobbing uncontrollably* It's so perfect. And painful.
Seriously. I don't think anything in the Teen Wolf fandom has caused so many people to cry.
But seriously, this was...too good.
ace0389 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I cried pretty much since the third paragraph, all the way to the end. This is beautiful, you should be really proud of it.
Blue-Gummy-Bear chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was… i cant even put into words, i have never cried reading a sad fanfiction, you did a beautiful job
IReallyLoveSantana chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh God, I'm crying. This was beautiful. It was written so well, and everyone was so in character. You captured the emotion so well. I rarely actually cry when reading, so this was amazing.
Elle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
All I can say is, for someone who has not experienced a loved ones death through cancer through first hand, you sure describe it well. The words that were said were similar to the ones I've heard and I was right there with the whole pack. Each goodbye (for some reason, especially Jackson's) made my heart wrench.
This is so well written and emotional and I am glad I had the chance to read it.

Job amazingly done.
samantha chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
crying so much right now ! i would like to let you know that everyone is talking about this story on tumblr you did an amazing job with the writing it just beautiful ! but i'm kind of sad about the fact that stiles didn't say goodbye to mama mccall ...anyway it was the perfect ending thank you so much !
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I hate you so freaking much now. I went through half a box of tissues because of this. My heart is in pieces, I really hope you have a bunch of fluffy stories to repair my smashed heart.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »