Reviews for Slipping Away
totallystereksexual chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
jkgjbgbhjg im sure you've gotten this already and don't take it bad but whyyyy would you doooo this. i am sobbing so bad and justkrtjkgjjngtrj whyyyyyyyyyyyy. gooooooood but whyyyyyyyy ow my heart.
MK chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You should be a legit author.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm officially crying my eyes out. Oh my god. That was so painful but so so so amazing. Thank you for this.
Moptop Mordred chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is the most heart breaking piece of literature I've ever read. The amount of emotion in this is phenomenal. I was told to read this by a friend who read it yesterday, and is still heart broken today. It's beautiful and raw, and should be read by everyone. You have created a masterpiece, and for that, I thank you.
penguinlover250 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I knew when I clicked to read this story that it would end sadly, that I would be in tears. Heck, I'd read the reviews on tumblr, of everyone saying how sad this was. I still read it. And even though right now I'm sobbing and it's not pretty (like actual tear drops on my keyboard) I am so glad I did. This was so well written and sad. I can't remember the part I started crying at but it was before it was even half done. I guess this goes to show exactly how amazing of a writer you are that you can actually move people to tears. This was such a touching story. I know that when I reread it I'll cry just as hard, but it was truly beautiful. Thank you for writing it. Please keep writing.
-Courtney
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I don't think I ever cried this much.
Exhilaro chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*crying
unclescar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was very beautifully written but damn you for making me bawl my eyes out like a little kid. :)
adrikins319 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This fic was beautifully heartbreaking... I scared my mom with the way I was sobbing in my room when I read this... I really loved the impact the Stiles had on the pack even after his death
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
...
...
He
actually died
tears are coming from my eYES WHAT IS THIS OHMYGOD
jdlc9215 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I know I'm one of those people on Tumblr who's telling people not to read it because it's just too much. But I just have to say not only was this fic beautifully written but you can literally feel the emotions and that's why you cry when you read it. I love it even though it makes me cry every time I read it (I'm such a masochist). The last line: "Stories about the boy who ran with wolves" is the undoing to all my tears. Such a good story.
DerekHalesLittlePrincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ohmygawwwwed! This was so amazing! I cried like a baby! I love Stiles so much!
Milaryn chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god I was reading this at work and I just bawled my eyes out at work. My heart and all the feels oh my gawddddd.
sterekonaship chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I can literally hear the whole fandom crying right now. I love how everyone on Tumblr is like "don't read Slipping Away, you'll die drowning in your tears" but then everyone reads it anyway and dies of painful feels. In case it wasn't really clear, that was a compliment, I don't think I've ever sobbed so much while reading anything really.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Jesus Christ, I am just sitting here at my computer, SOBBING over this. I am crying harder than when I read Alone on the Water and that was intense. This was... really close to home because my grandfather died of that same cancer and I just wish he had gone as peacefully as Stiles did. And now I'm sobbing even harder, thanks. This was really well written and I loved it. I'm definitely favorite-ing it and spreading it around to my friends so we all cry together.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »