Reviews for Slipping Away
everyvonne chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You just broke my heart.
Teenwolffeels chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WHAT IS THIS?! I LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT SO MUCH! I CAN'T! IM SOBBING! IM IN MY DARK SAD ROOM AND IM CRYING TO MYSELF AND OH MY GOD I JUST CAN'T!
Paige chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i loved and hated every second of this. i imagine this happening in the series now, and i feel like it couldnt happen any other way. youre perfect
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You cruel beautiful person.
I have no words.
There is only a neverending Niagra falls rolling down my goddamn face and I'm not entirely sure where it came from.
Oh wait, I do, your writing.
This plot.
Stiles. DX

The format you told the story in, for some reason has never been my favorite (3rd person omniscient...just with a lot less imagery), but to tell the monumentally huge story as stiles's cancer death, I feel like that's the only way you can do it, to just strip it down to the bones and let the world see.
KIND OF LIKE STILES DID WHEN HE STOPPED HIDING THAT HE WAS DYING.

And I'm back to crying again.
Quinntana-Blackwatear chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I can't stop sobbing
totallystereksexual chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
jkgjbgbhjg im sure you've gotten this already and don't take it bad but whyyyy would you doooo this. i am sobbing so bad and justkrtjkgjjngtrj whyyyyyyyyyyyy. gooooooood but whyyyyyyyy ow my heart.
MK chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You should be a legit author.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm officially crying my eyes out. Oh my god. That was so painful but so so so amazing. Thank you for this.
Moptop Mordred chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is the most heart breaking piece of literature I've ever read. The amount of emotion in this is phenomenal. I was told to read this by a friend who read it yesterday, and is still heart broken today. It's beautiful and raw, and should be read by everyone. You have created a masterpiece, and for that, I thank you.
SilverQuill250 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I knew when I clicked to read this story that it would end sadly, that I would be in tears. Heck, I'd read the reviews on tumblr, of everyone saying how sad this was. I still read it. And even though right now I'm sobbing and it's not pretty (like actual tear drops on my keyboard) I am so glad I did. This was so well written and sad. I can't remember the part I started crying at but it was before it was even half done. I guess this goes to show exactly how amazing of a writer you are that you can actually move people to tears. This was such a touching story. I know that when I reread it I'll cry just as hard, but it was truly beautiful. Thank you for writing it. Please keep writing.
-Courtney
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I don't think I ever cried this much.
Exhilaro chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*crying
unclescar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was very beautifully written but damn you for making me bawl my eyes out like a little kid. :)
adrikins319 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This fic was beautifully heartbreaking... I scared my mom with the way I was sobbing in my room when I read this... I really loved the impact the Stiles had on the pack even after his death
godlet chapter 1 . 8/22/2012