Reviews for Slipping Away
Chanooa chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Why would you write something like this? Dear God, why? It's like you're a sadist. A beautiful, talented sadist with a wonderful gift. *trying to make sense of life again whilst sobbing uncontrollably* It's so perfect. And painful.
Seriously. I don't think anything in the Teen Wolf fandom has caused so many people to cry.
But seriously, this was...too good.
ace0389 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I cried pretty much since the third paragraph, all the way to the end. This is beautiful, you should be really proud of it.
Blue-Gummy-Bear chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was… i cant even put into words, i have never cried reading a sad fanfiction, you did a beautiful job
IReallyLoveSantana chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh God, I'm crying. This was beautiful. It was written so well, and everyone was so in character. You captured the emotion so well. I rarely actually cry when reading, so this was amazing.
Elle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
All I can say is, for someone who has not experienced a loved ones death through cancer through first hand, you sure describe it well. The words that were said were similar to the ones I've heard and I was right there with the whole pack. Each goodbye (for some reason, especially Jackson's) made my heart wrench.
This is so well written and emotional and I am glad I had the chance to read it.

Job amazingly done.
samantha chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
crying so much right now ! i would like to let you know that everyone is talking about this story on tumblr you did an amazing job with the writing it just beautiful ! but i'm kind of sad about the fact that stiles didn't say goodbye to mama mccall ...anyway it was the perfect ending thank you so much !
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I hate you so freaking much now. I went through half a box of tissues because of this. My heart is in pieces, I really hope you have a bunch of fluffy stories to repair my smashed heart.
Josiefication chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
DEAR MOTHER OF GOD. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU. WHAAAAAAAAT.
Outlites chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I would like to point out that you are the /worst/ person to ever exist right now. I cannot stop crying! This was a beautifully written story, and it has me in tears from the very first sentence. As much as I wish you hadn't written this story, because it completely tore down the reserve I had built to get through the months before season 3...I am glad you did, I love reading stories that can emotionally move readers. It really proves that to are a fantastic writer and I hope to read more of your talented works :)
mary chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY OK THIS WAS SO SAD
EJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful.
NameSaren chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Your story was absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching. You have sunch a wonderful talent
13luckystars chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I started crying from the very begining. I couldn't even hold it in when I read Stiles got cancer in the description. And then it just got worse from there
edirae chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i don't think i've ever cried more...this is perfection.
idontknowwhatthisshitis chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
My head hurts because i cried from the beginning to the end, like non stop. it is really beutiful.
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »