Reviews for Slipping Away
oneforthehaters chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I...I can't even right now. I'm crying so hard over this fic, oh my god. It's so sad and heartbreaking and the closing line! Oh my heart!

;_;
BEastlyRomance chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great fic. I admire your writing and tone. You know I got a question for you, but you might not answer and is okay. Is killing me and I'm wondering did Derek ever move on from Stiles death? Idk I feel like he didn't but he was always there for the pack. Did he?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I know you might not answer this, but it really is killing me? Did Derek ever moved on?
Thea-Zara chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fairly sure you just broke a bunch of Teen Wolf fans with this story. Seriously cried through most of it. Powerful writing, if depressing as all hell.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is incredibly well written, thought out, and executed. As a fellow writer, I can't help but be completely entranced in the way you put everything together and allowed it to flow.

Also, this story was GUT WRENCHING. I have never cried this hard, or this long, over a fic. This is the DWTWIS of the Teen Wolf fandom.

Insert mental breakdown here.

Honestly, it's an amazing story. I love it.
SamanthaPetrelli chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I hate you so so much! I hate myself even more!
You know, I read the short version on tumblr and it broke my heart, now I came here to read this one kinda hoping it wouldn't this time. This is the definition of crazy, isn't it? Repeating an action expecting different results? Yes, I'm crazy...
And you made me cry, damn it! Not really cry or sob but a couple of tears left my eyes, and I NEVER cry! Really, I don't. I'm NOT an emotional person, I even usually say that I have a black hole where my heart should be. Damn it...
Javito15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ok, WOW, I think that I have never cried so much in my life, like honestly, I'm sobbing right now, so I apologise if I don't make much sense or make grammatical mistakes XD. I loved it, everything, it was so frickin beautiful and it hurt so much at the same time. And you now the funny part, that the girl that posted on tumblr for us to read, said that we should prepare ourselfs to cry, and se was so absolutely right that I kind of want to smack her in the face XD
mmm SO that's all, amazing and at the same the most hurtful story I've ever read, and you know what, I would never regret having read this :)
Bye Bye
jonesybee33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I've never sobbed over fanfiction before.
This leaves me crying in my bed asking why you wrote it.
I suppose that's a good thing?
Rea chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay, this is terribly heartbreaking :'( but i was warned before i read so, yeah... Is there a way you can block this from Jeff Davis in case he gets any horrible ideas? The only person allowed to die painfully and horribly on this show is Gerard (cause everyone knows since no one "popped a cap" in his head he's most-likely still alive... the bastard). And I love Stiles more than anyone else on the show, so he's not allowed to die, ever.
mykeyo10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I have to tell you...that I'm bawling my eyes out it this is just made worse by the fact that I read and listing to music and when he died...It was back to black Amy whinhouse and Im telling you this is brailant and your story really just had me bawling and crying my eyes out. Its one of those thinker and really just...moved me. I dont even know why Im still typing but...yeah...sad story
onfire1012002 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is a very touching and amazing piece. It hit right where it was supposed to, right in the gut, clenching and aching. I'm crying and sniffing, trying to find the words to tell you that this was... perfect. If not for Tumblr, I would not know this was here. But I'm glad I saw it.

I lost my father 2 years ago to cancer, and the portrayal of it in this fic was very accurate. Please don't worry about that.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Kowalczuk Marius chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I was crying reding this ans I cry right now. God this is so good ! Great job mate ! Love 3
dbell930 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I honestly want to simultaneously hug you/punch you/love you for this story. The fact that you wrote this without having someone you love dying to cancer, and were still able to capture these emotions is just...insane. Other than the occasional injury, there have only ever been 4 times in my life that I have cried.
This was the fifth. And I'm talking heart-wrenching sobs. It was so beautiful. and just ugh. I don't know what else to say, I'm still trying to recover from it. I'd love to hear from you and any other thoughts/stories you have. My email is

And once again. Thank you for this story.
Lalexandria chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Omg, It was a great story. I usually don't cry when reading sad fanfics, but yours made me cry the hardest i've ever cries while reading, amazing story, keep up the good work.
Elena chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
WOW! *sniff* ok, I'm calm...
WHAT AN AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN FIC! I'm normally not into character death AT ALL, but once I started reading I couldn't quit!
Such a great job!
...now, let me scroll to the top and read it again. WAIT...need more tissue...

-thanks for posting :D