Reviews for Slipping Away
FoxGlovex94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You killed off Stiles..! :O How could you kill off Stiles? Not that you didn't do it in a moving, heart wrenching way, which had me bawling my eyes out as my sis stared at me lk I was nuts..! :) Anyway brilliant fic, nicely executed and sincere potrayal of the effects of such an illness.
AGH chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
HELP YOU BROKE MY FEELS AND I DON'T EVEN WATCH THIS SHOW
Hazard0us chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You're a horrible person. I horrible, talented, and terrible person. I hate you so much for making me bawl my eyes out and creating a waterfall in my living room. Even though I cried it was still so beautiful. What sucks is that I'm such a sentimental person and I saw the warning you gave, but I shrugged it off thinking it would affect me much. Nope, I was wrong. So wrong. You ripped my heart out, stepped on it, and then cut it into tiny little pieces. Still beautiful and amazing work, keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I cried like a baby :(((
EP chapter 1 . 8/20/2012

TEARS
FEELS
WHAT
survivorxoxo chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I cried, then left to eat lunch, went back, and cried more.

well done, I honor you.
Tsumiden chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
oh that was so horribly wonderful and tear jerking. great job
muruy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I don't know what say. I mean, this story is just the saddest story I've ever read and... no words.
No words for describe what such a beautiful story you're write and-and. All these feelings, and I'm crying from 30 minutes and...
Just... Beautiful, sad and real.
Thanks for write this :)

(p.s. sorry for my scandalous english xD)
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I was crying nonstop as I was reading this! Still am! This is incredibly well written, so sad!
unshassive chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I am crying harder than ever before whilst reading a fanfiction. This is one amazingly written and well organized. Wonderful and tragic. But, this one is totally worth it.

There's a puddle of tears on my desktop, my entire face is wet and stiff with tears, my eyelashes all wet and put together, and there's a pain in my chest from all the sympathy and imagining myself as Stiles, or Derek, or Stiles' father, or Scott. I can't even breathe. I'd be lying if I said this Fanfiction did not touch me deeply. Right into the bone marrow. You may think I am exaggerating, but I really am not. My face is red, and my eyes as well, and I can't breathe through the nose, and I'm crying so hard sometimes I can't even breathe at all. All my tissues that I have never needed before are all used up.

In all honesty, though, I really enjoyed reading this, even if you may not understand it that way. You see, I rarely cry whilst reading fanfiction. I may cry a tear or so, but not more. I love it when a movie or a book or now, a Fanfiction touches me so deeply, into my soul, that I cry this hard. I love it. And this Fanfiction was amazing, and new, tragic, sad, and beautiful. Reading my favourite character die; a damn punch right in the feels. But in a good way. This was a confirm of how much I really can feel. It was long time since I last felt it. Thank you for writing this. Thank you so much. It's a favourite. And so are you.
Kaiylee chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Gross sobbing ensues
mishule chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was so sad and beautiful. :(
Thank you for this story!
MissJessy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is honestly one of the saddest things I've ever read. Throughout this entire story, I cried. I sobbed at Stiles' goodbye to everyone. I sobbed as everyone realized he had passed on the couch and Derek rocked back and forth with him and just everything.

You did an amazing job writing this in pretty much every single way. The way you wrote the characters was accurate. Everything, his symptoms and reactions and everything, was as spot on as it could be. Being diagnosed with cancer is the thing of my nightmares and you managed to write it in such a beautiful and horrible way that I can only commend you for what you've written.

I'm just going to go CRY FOREVER NOW
polyculemolecule chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I read this and cried all the way through it, especially hard when the good byes started. You did an amazing job with this story. I lost my grandmother to cancer and everything in here was reminiscent of her battle. Thank you for this. It's beautiful even in its sadness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can't stop crying. Just too many emotions running right now, I'm not even sure if I can write a coherent thought. Just wow, like seriously, I can't even function right now. I'm not sure if I love you for this or if I hate you for it, regardless just amazing.
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »