Reviews for Slipping Away
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i have you for writing this fic omg (no joking but i'm crying my fucking eyes out and it felt so real and ugh)
LewistheTurtle chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
sooo sad. only kept reading to see if there was some way he wouldnt die (It's more realistic that he didn't but I know I wouldn't have been able to do it) you have me crying. like really crying :(
supernatural16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Beautifully written - it actually made me cry. Well done and I hope you continue to write such moving fics.
c x x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thanks alot asshole for making me ball my eyes out.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I was crying so much towards the ends of this story, i don't even know if this review will make sense because the screen is a blur. I am now an emotional mess, amazingly well written.
have-a-great-day chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh my god, my heart feels like it's going to explode. I can say that this story was brilliantly written, and I really wanted to cry while reading it.
KrazedSnowflakes chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I started CRYING! You can really reach your readers!
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Shit...you bitch. I mean that in the good kind of "you've-made-me-cry-why-would-you-do-that-i-hate-you" way. Gah. I can't. Please excuse me, I need to go sob some more.
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
actually sobbing oh my god this is so perfect
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I don't think you know how much you broke my heart in this story. This is BEAUTIFULLY written, as well as fantastically horrible. Few books (much less fanfics) can get me to tear up, but this one did - at the end, where you wrote about how slowly people stopped coming to Stiles' grave as much.

Thank you for doing research and making it (sadly) accurate, and for keeping Stiles so in character the entire time. Although it's sad to think of him this way, I can see him in this so much, especially when he kept his secret away from the pack so they wouldn't be sad. His goodbyes actually might have killed me, especially the one to his father. (Poor Mr. Stilinski...)

This is a very new story to the Teen Wolf fandom (written today) but I can already tell that it will be a tragic classic, a la "Alone on the Water," for Sherlockians.

You are a fantastic writer, and should keep on doing what you do, though it is quite possible that my heart will break along the way.

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wonderful story, it was beautifully sad (if that makes any sense). When I was in sixth grade my best friend and basically my sister found out she had cancer. She fortunately survived, but I still remember not being able to see her for almost half a year total because she was in a hospital 3 hours away. So they stayed there for weeks on end at time and when she was home she was too sick and tired to have vistors. I cannot speak for any of the medical stuff, but you did an amazing job on the emotional.
Tala-Paige
RiddleGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I am having the hardest time typing right now. I just...I never cry. I hate crying and it doesn't come natural to me. I've read other Stiles character death stories. I admit they made me feel awful but this...I sobbed at the part where Stiles is saying goodbye to Peter and Peter tells him he'll be healthy again. The tears fell shortly afterwards. The story after that part was so heart-wenchingly...beautiful I guess. I believe you handled the subject well. It must have been hard for you to write this. The goodbyes to everyone were just...Jackson's surprised me but I enjoyed seeing that part of him. Lydia's, Scott's, Allison's were perfectly written to their interactions. His death too was just so tragically beautiful. The fact it was done in his home, with his entire family around him...just... broke me. The ending too was just right. I'm glad that you wrote about the pack moving on. How life went on without Stiles (holy fuck, that was hard to type). It must have been with a lot of hardship and pain, but to know that the Pack moved on and had lives of there own...Fuck this was too perfect and I'm blabbering as the tears fall and this is going into my favourites and...please continue to write. You have an amazing writing ability. Thank you for writing such a story. Thank you.
Gossipgirlfan78 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was such a beautiful story, had me in tears throughout !
Porty chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I absolutely loved this. You made me sob like a baby!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68