Reviews for It Can Come Back
shiho59 chapter 20 . 3/27
superbe
Heather Snow chapter 22 . 3/9
This was great. I felt the tie-ins with the various companions were well done. I found the plot engaging and believable. You did a great job with conveying the emotions, especially in the death scene. Just all around great fun.
littlegem chapter 22 . 2/11
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the sequel. Good job.
Passerby chapter 23 . 2/7
Amazing, you know.
Just fantastic.
Katanafleet chapter 23 . 1/18
Just read this beautiful thing. And I very nearly cried. I'm usually Spock when reading things, so that is one of the greatest compliments I can bestow. Amazing work.
NorthernMage chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Just finished this, and I have to say, this was by far one of my favourite DW fics that I've ever read!

It made me fangirl, then hate UNIT, not hate UNIT, spend ages reading it, fangirl, and...yeah, basically what I'm saying is that this is amazing and I'm definitely heading over to read "For Just One Cell" now.
XenMuse chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
This is now one of my favorite stories. Not only did you craft a lovely Doctor/River story but you managed to include many of my favorite companions. I hope you write more. Are you also sharing your stories on AO3?
dar40mn chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
The kiss between Donna & the Doctor/ John Smith is similiar to what the Doctor did to Rose to get bad wolf out of here.
Jem56 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I think that this story is really good if you listen to chameleon circuit big bang 2. they have a lot in comin.
The War Doctor chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
I usually don't read Doctor/River stories mainly because I don't really like River that much but the moment I started reading your story (albeit a little hesitantly) I was instantly captivated by the plot. God, that sounds cheesy.
Anyway, this is a story worthy of Steven Moffat... Well actually it's better than that. There wasn't a single character who was 'Out of Character' and I loved that.
Anyway, it's a brilliant story, filled with twists, excitement, and manipulation of emotions... (Again; Cheesy (sorry)).
Sincerely,
ND.
P.s. I like your profile name. XD
margie-me chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
On to the sequel!
margie-me chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Delightful ending! A field trip they'll never forget, no doubt.
margie-me chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
Hurrah, their timelines are in sync? Oh, great! Does this also mean that River doesn't need to return to prison? They should give her a pardon, seeing as how she was conditioned to kill the Doctor, who actually happens NOT to be dead! Lovely!
margie-me chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
So down to River, Donna and the Doctor to put Humpty Dumpty back together again! Wow.
margie-me chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I loved the Queen, and the Doctor grinning and exclaiming, "Dinosaurs on a spaceship!" like it had to be the best treat in the universe. And Rory's dad was just so ordinary, it was sweet.