Reviews for It Can Come Back
margie-me chapter 23 . 1/24
On to the sequel!
margie-me chapter 22 . 1/24
Delightful ending! A field trip they'll never forget, no doubt.
margie-me chapter 21 . 1/24
Hurrah, their timelines are in sync? Oh, great! Does this also mean that River doesn't need to return to prison? They should give her a pardon, seeing as how she was conditioned to kill the Doctor, who actually happens NOT to be dead! Lovely!
margie-me chapter 20 . 1/24
So down to River, Donna and the Doctor to put Humpty Dumpty back together again! Wow.
margie-me chapter 19 . 1/24
I loved the Queen, and the Doctor grinning and exclaiming, "Dinosaurs on a spaceship!" like it had to be the best treat in the universe. And Rory's dad was just so ordinary, it was sweet.
margie-me chapter 18 . 1/24
Yikes, that's what was in the back of my mind. Mentally the Doctor, but physically not! I sure hope River and Co. find him fast!
margie-me chapter 17 . 1/24
Drat those Nestenes! Now I feel sorry for Plastic Gregory. (And I never did quite figure out with Rory the Roman-is he still plastic, or was that an alternate reality and he's human Rory, or if not, a combination thereof? I always got rather lost with the whole convoluted plot thing with Amy being on/not being on the TARDIS, pregnant/not being pregnant on the TARDIS; Melody Pond/River Song, astronaut child regenerating-Doctor murderer and the Silence arc.) But, ok, it's all fun!
margie-me chapter 16 . 1/24
Too bad I can't see the clip on this work computer, and I don't have a pc at home. Oh,well.
margie-me chapter 15 . 1/24
Yes, I was completely taken by surprise! That Gregory! But whatever the Sontarans promised him, he won't get it. He'd best hope the Doctor can save all their lives.
margie-me chapter 14 . 1/24
Ok, so just wow! That's one greatway to get him back!
margie-me chapter 13 . 1/24
Oh, the ominous hovering spaceship! So enjoying how you're building things up. Will the Doctor remember himself in time, and will the Ponds be able to help? I have a nasty feeling he'd have to reverse the painful process. His mind seems to be on the verge of remembering, but he really needs his Time Lord physiology. Can Sexy's matrix heal him without going through all that pain?
margie-me chapter 12 . 1/24
Ah, River's trademark "Hello, Sweetie". Too, bad she couldn't tell him the classic "Spoilers" as well! Loved how you had her instinctively flirt and wind him up! This lost and found thing's as bad as timey-wimey, isn't it?
margie-me chapter 11 . 1/24
Wow! Roy meets the replacement Ponds, John calls Donna fantastic, an important friend, so boy, am I hoping something shocks him into remembering himself. Or, would that be a bad thing?
margie-me chapter 10 . 1/24
On the edge of your seat excitement! Great connection here. Figures John Smith would do something to get himself on the news- saving Donna, no less!
margie-me chapter 9 . 1/24