Reviews for It Can Come Back
Orion Hunts chapter 3 . 8/31
I really like Molly and Ron. But I've always hated his pseudonym, it's too normal, so I'm glad Molly calls him Johny, that's a cute version of the ever-so-boring John.
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 7/24
That was beautiful. Very Masterfull. You did good with that one!
Addicted1 chapter 22 . 2/10
Wilf! YAY! And Donna is going to travel with him/them again! Yay again!

Love the Doctor taking the class on a field trip to stand up for Aaron. Adorable.
Addicted1 chapter 17 . 2/10
Aww, I love Plastic Gregory! That was very Doctor Who of you to make a "normal" person the hero as the result of kindness. Well done!
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 2/10
Love that River doesn't blame Amy for a second.
Addicted1 chapter 14 . 2/10
Aww, yay! I knew you would take care of Donna! And I like the shout-out you gave their non-romantic relationship. Fun! Also LOVED the "Donna! I'm married!"
Addicted1 chapter 13 . 2/10
I love the return of the Doctor's deductions!
Addicted1 chapter 12 . 2/10
Loved River and John falling into old habits. Totally like River to plow through-as you noted she's done it before. Enjoyed Molly's irritation. Maybe she should realize that she's not his type . . . poor girl.

Really enjoyed River. And it's about time she and the Tardis got some time to themselves. That was nice.

Loving this story. I'm looking forward to John Smith going to Donna and Wilf's for dinner!
Addicted1 chapter 11 . 2/10
I loved Rory taking charge and taking the emotional hits for Amy.

LOVED Donna and her interaction with John Smith. (She's my favorite too!)
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 2/10
Aww, the Doctor and Donna! That was great!
I really hope River & Parents can figure out how to restore both of them!
Addicted1 chapter 8 . 2/10
Oh my gosh, I loved the good-bye you wrote for Wilf and Donna. I loved the DoctorDonna, and she really was his best friend. Thank you for doing justice to that relationship!
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 2/10
I love Craig! I love that he packed the backpack and KNEW that something was wrong because the Doctor wasn't there.

One thing keeps nagging me as I read this.
Why didn't River, her parents, and Captain Jack hop in the Tardis and disappear before UNIT even showed up? And once they did, why didn't they lie to UNIT about the Doctor? If they didn't want UNIT interfere, why let them?
Not a big deal; I'm enjoying Martha and Mickey, but I wanted to let you know that that is a question I have as I am reading.
Addicted1 chapter 5 . 2/10
Oh my gosh. That was brilliant! Love your use of Don't Blink! Fantastic!
Also loved Captain Jack, and the Doctor putting River off-limits. (And asking Rory if that's what jealousy is.)
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 2/10
Loved your use of Sarah Jane-spot on!
shiho59 chapter 20 . 3/27/2015