Reviews for It Can Come Back
David Fishwick chapter 22 . 7/12/2019
Excellent idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you brought back Donna, Martha, Jack and Mickey back into the Doctor's life.
Selena92 chapter 23 . 1/2/2019
Awesome!

What an amazing story. Amzing characterization, captivating story and you brought River AND Donna and Wilf back. Thank you so so much!

Also, I love that you fleshed out your OCs as you did and included so many of the Doctor's companions in this and how they all worked fogether to help and then save the Doctor.

Reading this was truly a delight, though the time everyone thought the Doctor was gone forever was painful.

You also put much thought into everything- from the save at the Library, to fleshing out John Smith and giving an exciting if emotionally quite tiring adventure...one of the best adventures ever, the Doctor's friends uniting and the Doctor realising he has a family and he can go with River now, to Donna befriending John (that was also quite painful, though), then remembering everything and giving the Metacrisis back to the Doctor (interesting concept, it working with the Doctor not having his own mind), not forgetting the fact the Doctor was still human at the time and would burn up, just like Donna would have (for a while I did think you forgot that one) and that OF COURSE, he'd not only feel guilty and undeserving of everyones love, but he'd also quite heroically and stupidly try to sacrifice himself...it all fit. Everything.

I how the Doctor got out of it all with a few more friends and of course with River, how he didn't forget anyone telling them he was alright and saying his goodbyes and unwittingly saves Aaron from a great deal of humilitaion by appearing at his presentation- oh, I'd love to read about that trip he offered as proof.

For me, this story is a true gem. Though my heart belongs to Ten and he's still my favourite, I really love and adore Eleven, even more so now after this gem of a story.

Glad to see there's a sequel- can't wait to start it. (have to force myself to stop for today, though, I need to go to bed)
Orion Hunts chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
I really like Molly and Ron. But I've always hated his pseudonym, it's too normal, so I'm glad Molly calls him Johny, that's a cute version of the ever-so-boring John.
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
That was beautiful. Very Masterfull. You did good with that one!
Addicted1 chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
Wilf! YAY! And Donna is going to travel with him/them again! Yay again!

Love the Doctor taking the class on a field trip to stand up for Aaron. Adorable.
Addicted1 chapter 17 . 2/10/2016
Aww, I love Plastic Gregory! That was very Doctor Who of you to make a "normal" person the hero as the result of kindness. Well done!
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Love that River doesn't blame Amy for a second.
Addicted1 chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
Aww, yay! I knew you would take care of Donna! And I like the shout-out you gave their non-romantic relationship. Fun! Also LOVED the "Donna! I'm married!"
Addicted1 chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
I love the return of the Doctor's deductions!
Addicted1 chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Loved River and John falling into old habits. Totally like River to plow through-as you noted she's done it before. Enjoyed Molly's irritation. Maybe she should realize that she's not his type . . . poor girl.

Really enjoyed River. And it's about time she and the Tardis got some time to themselves. That was nice.

Loving this story. I'm looking forward to John Smith going to Donna and Wilf's for dinner!
Addicted1 chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
I loved Rory taking charge and taking the emotional hits for Amy.

LOVED Donna and her interaction with John Smith. (She's my favorite too!)
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Aww, the Doctor and Donna! That was great!
I really hope River & Parents can figure out how to restore both of them!
Addicted1 chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Oh my gosh, I loved the good-bye you wrote for Wilf and Donna. I loved the DoctorDonna, and she really was his best friend. Thank you for doing justice to that relationship!
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
I love Craig! I love that he packed the backpack and KNEW that something was wrong because the Doctor wasn't there.

One thing keeps nagging me as I read this.
Why didn't River, her parents, and Captain Jack hop in the Tardis and disappear before UNIT even showed up? And once they did, why didn't they lie to UNIT about the Doctor? If they didn't want UNIT interfere, why let them?
Not a big deal; I'm enjoying Martha and Mickey, but I wanted to let you know that that is a question I have as I am reading.
Addicted1 chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Oh my gosh. That was brilliant! Love your use of Don't Blink! Fantastic!
Also loved Captain Jack, and the Doctor putting River off-limits. (And asking Rory if that's what jealousy is.)