Reviews for It Can Come Back
monkeymail chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
the doctor kissing rory and then rory's face afterwards lol you're killing me with these cliff hangers! please update soon again i want to know what happens!
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
I'm still mad at you. But pleeeease, pleeeease, update! I'm suffering from withdraw from my (previously mentioned) addiction! I'm dying over here!
KLR chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
So I was looking for good fanfics to occupy time before Dinosaurs on a Spaceship tonight...and found THIS. Read this all in the past hour.

OMFG this is absolutely BRILLIANT! This is totally a fix for Silence/Forest and River's "death". This could be cannon it's so good. You have the characters down pretty well, especially River in my opinion. PLEASE keep writing, and I will definitely be waiting for the next part.

Will Ron and Molly warm up to the Doctor, and mesh him with John? I think Molly is more flexible, but Ron seems still a little uncomfortable even with the friends explanation (which I'm very happy you included!)
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
OMG OMG IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING(but soooo terrible) IF RON FOUND HIM AND HID HIM FROM THE OTHERS!
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Nooooooooooooo, not the Doctor!
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
WHAT? Well,it was a cliffhanger and-WHAT? Well, hopefully she'll post before DoaS-WHAAATTT?! God, you are eeevil sir. Very,Very evil :(((
Amron chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
HIS BODY IS STILL HUMAN?
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
this is such a cruel cliffhanger. please update soon. don't let the doctor die. i'm going to cry. please update!
Phoebe Cloud chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
YAYWHUMP. I also noticed that, although I figured I just hadn't read carefully enough. Haha.
superlc529 chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
I was *not* expecting the Doctor to suffer from what Donna did. I didn't even realize that his body would still be human. Technically speaking, when the Doctor became the Doctor again in "The Family of Blood" - he didn't re-use the Chameleon Arch. Once his Time Lord essence was back in him, he was back to being Time Lord, back with 2 hearts. Wouldn't the same have happened to Eleven? Or is it more complicated than that because he got his essence back/the meta-crisis fix from Donna? That part is confusing me a bit, because he should be back to being Time Lord like Ten did...

Loved the hug fest that seemed to be going on with everybody. And the Doctor making his wife mad at him just so he wouldn't have to face her in pain is soooo him. Molly and Ron's coupling was wonderful. And I'm glad that the Doctor made it clear that he's still their friend. Poor Rory. It really is hard to articulate things to people who don't understand the intricacy of the Doctor and time travel. ;) :P Wonderful update! I hope the Doctor'll be okay. He should be Time Lord when the essence came back, that's how it works, but like I said, the whole meta-crisis, Donna as a conduit thing might've made it different. Couple more chapters? *hopes* Post more when you can! No rush. ;) DoctorxRiver Forever! :)
kellentia chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Love your story! Absolutely brilliant! Keep writing! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
I am a huuuge Doctor/River shipper, and not to be redundant, but I am still hopeful of an amazing reveal/confrontation with River and Molly! -Sincerily, PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Shaydees chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Yeah! Thanks for the quick updating. Can't wait to read more. :)
superlc529 chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Woo-hoo! I hope these exclamations aren't getting annoying. :P Something tells me that those strange readings that Mickey was talking about was the Doctor, Molly, and real Gregory teleporting back to "Sexy." ;) The confrontation and Molly's reaction to not really seeing Johnny was everything I was expecting and more. To be honest, I wasn't expecting that Gregory was a Nestene duplicate, though that really does explain things. He must've been wayyyyy more convincing than plastic Mickey in "Rose" and probably more like Plastic Rory before the rebooted timeline. ;)

I couldn't help but laugh at the poor Doctor searching for his bow tie and sonic. He's so used to having it that when he doesn't, he berates himself. Oh, Doctor... Loved how plastic Gregory turned out to be a good guy. I knew something was still up when Srath called the Doctor "John Smith." And then having Amy have a part in it indirectly was so spot-on. I could truly see this is as being an episode or at least a two-parter. In my head-canon, it should be, it'd be such a great fix-it for us DoctorxRiver shippers. ;) I accept it as head-canon, as lost footage between S6 and S7. :P

Should be tons of fun to see everybody's reunion. Hope Ron and Molly get together. And I'm still looking forward to Molly's reaction to seeing that her "Johnny" is actually married to that flirty archaeologist. :P And I really do hope that the Doctor and the Ponds keep their friendship with Ron, Molly, and Aaron. They're good people. Post more when you can! But definitely take your time. I almost don't want this story to end, but I still want more. It's the same feeling I get with the show. Congrats on achieving that. DoctorxRiver Always and Forever! :)
ShaViva chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Hi! I stumbled across this story today and read it all in one go - it was very enjoyable. I especially liked your 'human' doctor and all of the various thoughts and scenes from Amy's POV. Would have loved to hear more about how River coped with all of this but I loved what you did include. Looking forward to the conclusion now ... well done!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »