Reviews for It Can Come Back
superlc529 chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Woo-hoo! I hope these exclamations aren't getting annoying. :P Something tells me that those strange readings that Mickey was talking about was the Doctor, Molly, and real Gregory teleporting back to "Sexy." ;) The confrontation and Molly's reaction to not really seeing Johnny was everything I was expecting and more. To be honest, I wasn't expecting that Gregory was a Nestene duplicate, though that really does explain things. He must've been wayyyyy more convincing than plastic Mickey in "Rose" and probably more like Plastic Rory before the rebooted timeline. ;)

I couldn't help but laugh at the poor Doctor searching for his bow tie and sonic. He's so used to having it that when he doesn't, he berates himself. Oh, Doctor... Loved how plastic Gregory turned out to be a good guy. I knew something was still up when Srath called the Doctor "John Smith." And then having Amy have a part in it indirectly was so spot-on. I could truly see this is as being an episode or at least a two-parter. In my head-canon, it should be, it'd be such a great fix-it for us DoctorxRiver shippers. ;) I accept it as head-canon, as lost footage between S6 and S7. :P

Should be tons of fun to see everybody's reunion. Hope Ron and Molly get together. And I'm still looking forward to Molly's reaction to seeing that her "Johnny" is actually married to that flirty archaeologist. :P And I really do hope that the Doctor and the Ponds keep their friendship with Ron, Molly, and Aaron. They're good people. Post more when you can! But definitely take your time. I almost don't want this story to end, but I still want more. It's the same feeling I get with the show. Congrats on achieving that. DoctorxRiver Always and Forever! :)
ShaViva chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Hi! I stumbled across this story today and read it all in one go - it was very enjoyable. I especially liked your 'human' doctor and all of the various thoughts and scenes from Amy's POV. Would have loved to hear more about how River coped with all of this but I loved what you did include. Looking forward to the conclusion now ... well done!
AliasMarie chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Another fantastic chapter. :D I love plastic gregory, he's awesome. Still don't like Molly, she's too needy for my taste, but she was more bearable in this one. I didn't want to strangle her through my computer screen! Stay brilliant, babe.
-Marie
steelneena chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
I could have sworn that I was following this, but I didn't get the updates so I was pleasantly surprised when I went to look!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
oh i love this fic! please update again soon, can't wait for more. can't wait for more flirting between doctor and river.
Sentinel chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
I have 'I Am The Doctor' running through my head when reading this chapter!
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
OMG OMG OMGGGGG!That was AMAZING! Total semi-cliffhanger at the end though... I assume more feels next chapter? Lots of Molly-finds-out-the-Doctor-isn't-Johnny-and-is-sadmadconfused feels? I also showed this story to some freinds :) we all are fangirl-dying out at your writing skills! Keep 'em coming!
friendlyquark chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Nice! I love plastic Gregory! :)
Amron chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Awwww! Sexy is happy to see the Doctor again! :) Nice chapter, specially the whole Molly's point of view. Update soon, please :D
superlc529 chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Excellent update! I loved it like I knew I would. And you're right, that Queen Nefertiti clip is awesome. His body language was just screaming "I'm married." :P

Anyway, back to reviewing the actual chapter. I thought Ron's thoughts about his friend John Smith versus the Doctor was spot on. It reminded me a lot of Nurse Redfern and John Smith from "Human Nature/The Family of Blood" with Ten. That sort of paralleled each other. I hope Ron and Molly take the fact that he's truly the Doctor better than Joan did. And the fact that Ron's in love with Molly's gonna make it easier for them to get together, huh? ;) :) I love Rory's trying to explain the Doctor to him. I hope Ron gets over it and that Eleven'll still be friends with all the new people he met as John Smith (Molly, Ron, and Aaron).

Aaron's thoughts were cool. He's like a fanboy/one of us thinking about the Doctor if we were ever to meet him (if he were truly real). ;)

Amy's feelings about sending the Doctor up there was right on. Of course she'd blame herself. I liked River's response though, SO River, and it got a laugh from her mom. Speaking of which, I LOVED Martha's reaction to finding out that Rory and Amy are River's parents and in turn, the Doctor's in-laws. I bet she was thinking of her own mom slapping Ten when thinking of Amy being his mother-in-law. I wonder if we'll get to see Mickey's reaction or if that'll just be shared between husband and wife in offscreensville. :P

Wonder what readings they're getting from the TARDIS. Will they end up on the Sontaran ship to help save the day? How will Molly react? So many questions! I love it! One question you can answer though... at the moment is the Doctor dressed casually? He's not in his usual bow tie and tweed, right? He's dressed like what Matt would normally dress as, right? I'm just curious so I can imagine it correctly. :) Post more whenever you get the chance, whether it's before or after "DOAS." ;) DoctorxRiver Forever! :)
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
I love your work! Just got home from school... Addicted to this story I think... Iv'e been having dreams about what is to come... Please... Help me with my addiction!
bowtiesrcoolio chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
. ur pencil and ENTERTAIN MEH!
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Me again! I love this story! I don't know why, but I always seem to love the parts when people get mad because they don't understand. And about the whole Ron-Molly thing, really wasn't expecting that! Now they're in a love square kind of... Doctor loves River, Molly(and River) love John Smith/the Doctor, and Ron loves Molly! But I think in the end Molly should be left alone. Ron's too mean for her kind soul :(
Amron chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Thank you for writing this. I seriously believe this is one of the most amazing stories I have read about 11. Honestly, when I read the description and the Chamaleon Arch thing, I thought it was going to be a marySue kind of. How thankfully wrong I was! Also, I try to keep away from everything that contains too much characters, more if there are some new non-canon ones, because I believe sometimes author cannot handle them; they become a cartoonish version of what they truly are, but your story... the way you write everything on perfect canon, with an amazing timing it is just fantastic! :) And the story, per se! You made me cry at the Doctor's farewell to Wilf. And the twist about Donna and John, being friends again, finding each other in the dark... and then you go and make Donna the solution! Oh, that was just BRILLIANT! And now, she can remember forever! (Donna's finale was the saddest of all companions... including Rose) Also, and this is very uncommon for me because I don't like new characters, I absolutely love the John Smith's part of the story, specially Aaron! So clever, so good... thank you for writing this. :)
AliasMarie chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Seriously, how do you do it? You update again before I've even had a chance to read the last chapter! (not that I'm complaining, it just makes me feel slightly incompetent :D) It is definitely part of what maks this story so amazing, you hit the trifecta. Exciting plot, good characterizations, good grammar, and fast updates. Oh wait, that's 4. Oh well. :) Au revoir!
-Marie