Reviews for It Can Come Back
AliasMarie chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
What!? Gregory the nestene? What!? Awesomeness. This chapter is brilliant. But is the doctor still biologically human, or did he magically switch back? Little confused on that bit. Because if he's biologically human, shouldn't what happened to Donna be happening to him? Guess I'll just have to keep reading. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Sleep? Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? Get back to typing you! :) Just kidding. Have a nice sleep and THEN get back to typing. LOL
stillgotlegs09 chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
OMG i like loooove your writing! Please write more soon! 3 Me
Mattsmith11ilove chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
That was amazing! What I'm hoping for the most(Doctor-River ship) is the confrontation with Molly and the Doctor, when he shows up alone and like, kisses him or something and he stops her and says "I have something to tell you Molly" and river comes up from behind and says "He's a married man" and then they do a sweet kiss and Mollys all like, jelous/suprised/ angry and she slaps him :) Please, do put this in your story somewhere! -DYING FOR THE CONFRONTATION
Shaydees chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Love it! Fab story - Looking forward to reading more.
superlc529 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Yes. The twist with Gregory most definitely surprised me! What a twist! Though, I think you might wanna fix something toward the middle of the chapter. When Gregory was introducing himself and the Doctor was telling everybody what they were to do for his plan, you accidentaly typed 'Aaron's superiors' instead of Gregory's superiors. ;)

So glad to see the old gang back together! You know, I thought they were gonna walk in on Donna and the Doctor kissing. :P Their reaction to thinking that the Doctor was still John Smith was spot on. So glad the Doctor's back. Rory's comment about not being the new one anymore made me laugh. Poor guy has to still explain things...

My favorite part was most definitely: '"I'd appreciate it if you didn't, Professor Song."

"Will you allow me just one, then?" She asked sweetly.

"If I must," he consented.

"Oh, I think you do."

"Then I'm all ears."

"That's not all you are," she contradicted with a wicked smirk.

"Um, parents?" Rory interrupted, causing the two to snap their heads in his direction, seeming surprised but not really abashed. "Right here."

"Yes! Sorry. You were saying, River?" the Doctor faced River again, although this time a Roman-approved distance away.'

The "Roman-approved distance away" made me laugh! They're such an amazing family. Poor Ron and Aaron are probably so confused. I LOVE how you had the Doctor once again be one step ahead of everybody by knowing something was up and calling Amy "Amelia." It's so great to see everybody working together again. So, does this mean that Donna's okay now? She has all of her memories with Ten, but she doesn't have any Time Lordy-ness in her anymore? *looks hopeful*

Excellent update! This really is getting better and better, if that's possible. I'm still eager to see how Molly's gonna act when she sees her "Johnny" as the Doctor. And of course, how she'll react when she finds out that he's married to River, 'that archaeologist.' :P I love this story so much! Post more whenever you can. Seriously, take your time. I have a feeling this story is wrapping up soon. And yes, I know all great things must come to an end, but you can take your time. :P DoctorxRiver Forever!
friendlyquark chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
YES! I was surprised! Oh noes! Evil cliffhanger of Dooooooooooom! :)
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
new chapter! yay! please be sure to update again soon. can't wait for moooooree! :) :)
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
this fic is made of win! awesome! please update again soon! can't wait for more. i'm officially in love with this fic. i love that the companions get to meet each other. can't wait for the doctor to return to his former self. please update asap. the curiosity is killing me already...
AliasMarie chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
"Donna, I'm married!" Lol great line. :) Great chapter / couple of chapters, can't wait to see what happens with the Ponds. Oh, and has anyone told you that you write Donna really well? Because you do. She's brilliant. :D You also write the Doctor really well. I could tell like immediately when it was proper him remembering stuff.
Oh, and you asked what everyone's favorite part of AOTD was: mine was Oswin. Souffle girl! :) That reveal was just like: *boggle boggle* and all the feels! omg. anyway, love and virtual souffles. :)
hurkydoesntknow chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Amazing! Good way for everything to work out. So happy the doctor is back!
valdezy chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Three words. You are brilliant. I swear, that was genuis, having his memories go to Donna! And it was all really in character and just seriously, there are no words to describe how amazing this is.

And the ending with the snogging, I was laughing my head off! That was amazing! And yaaaaay, he's remembering! :)

I don't know how you update so fast and make it this good, but keep it up because I NEED MORE! :D
Witchy Bee chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I love this story so much! Everyone is so in-character. It's brilliant.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
SO MANY DONNA FEELS. I just watched Journey's end last night, too.
HydeAndSeek chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
First of all, how in the name of all things holy do you manage to keep posting chapters daily with school every day?! I haven't updated mine in ageeees. Anyway. I love this story, please keep updating (:
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »