Reviews for It Can Come Back
margie-me chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Yikes, that's what was in the back of my mind. Mentally the Doctor, but physically not! I sure hope River and Co. find him fast!
margie-me chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Drat those Nestenes! Now I feel sorry for Plastic Gregory. (And I never did quite figure out with Rory the Roman-is he still plastic, or was that an alternate reality and he's human Rory, or if not, a combination thereof? I always got rather lost with the whole convoluted plot thing with Amy being on/not being on the TARDIS, pregnant/not being pregnant on the TARDIS; Melody Pond/River Song, astronaut child regenerating-Doctor murderer and the Silence arc.) But, ok, it's all fun!
margie-me chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Too bad I can't see the clip on this work computer, and I don't have a pc at home. Oh,well.
margie-me chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
Yes, I was completely taken by surprise! That Gregory! But whatever the Sontarans promised him, he won't get it. He'd best hope the Doctor can save all their lives.
margie-me chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Ok, so just wow! That's one greatway to get him back!
margie-me chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Oh, the ominous hovering spaceship! So enjoying how you're building things up. Will the Doctor remember himself in time, and will the Ponds be able to help? I have a nasty feeling he'd have to reverse the painful process. His mind seems to be on the verge of remembering, but he really needs his Time Lord physiology. Can Sexy's matrix heal him without going through all that pain?
margie-me chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Ah, River's trademark "Hello, Sweetie". Too, bad she couldn't tell him the classic "Spoilers" as well! Loved how you had her instinctively flirt and wind him up! This lost and found thing's as bad as timey-wimey, isn't it?
margie-me chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Wow! Roy meets the replacement Ponds, John calls Donna fantastic, an important friend, so boy, am I hoping something shocks him into remembering himself. Or, would that be a bad thing?
margie-me chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
On the edge of your seat excitement! Great connection here. Figures John Smith would do something to get himself on the news- saving Donna, no less!
margie-me chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Heartbreaking.
margie-me chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Oh, I loved Wilf! His final times with the Doctor were so touching. Wilf loved the Doctor and treated him like a beloved son. Imagine, a 900 years old Time Lord, but they developed such a relationship that the Doctor said he'd be proud! It boggled my mind. I think Wilf gave the lonely Doctor a sense of family, a kind of healing.
margie-me chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Whoa! Couldn't even stop reading this chapter till I finished it, and I've got to leave. Great!
margie-me chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Man, this had me going! Torchwood 1 and the current version of UNIT just grate on my nerves with the way they treated the Doctor, after all he'd done saving the Earth. I enjoyed it, but sometimes those two organiztions make me wish they'd come up against something they can't handle, and see how they like it! Then, they'd need the Doctor. The sad thing is, though, there'd be so much collateral damage and loss of civilian lives.
margie-me chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Oh, I am so enjoying this! It's as scary reading "Blink" as it was watching it! Wonderful how you fit AU John Smith into this, along with your OCs.
margie-me chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Thank you for making Sarah Jane be a comforter to them all- it would've been just like her! Truly a favorite companion of mine!
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »