Reviews for It Can Come Back
margie-me chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Make me sad for all he's lost!
margie-me chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Been a longtime Doctor Who fan, but only very recently have begun read DW ff. I keep trying to locate well-written, interesting stories and yours has a great beginning, very tastfully done! I'd say you've got Amy's characterization down a treat- she's bold, determined and not at all shy about expressing herself, including not an inconciderable bit of temper. If this is any indication, I think I'll be placing you in my list of authors I like!
StreamHarmonyTheShelrickRiver0 chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Keep on inspiring,
Stream Harmony.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
You have my ultimate respect

You write all the characters perfectly
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
This should be canon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
The "goodbye my love" part was the most beautiful thing in all of space and time. Good on you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Don't worry. I cried too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Peonywinx chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
All through the chapter I was wondering - River's part Time Lord, why can't they use her DNA? It was so obvious I was amazed none of them thought about it before. But of course the Doctor has to keep that to himself, doesn't he? Obstinate idiot.
Peonywinx chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Ooh - how, exactly, will they save the Doctor this time?
Peonywinx chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Oh, right - I forgot he's still human. I'd naively thought that his Time Lord biology had somehow been restored along with his memories. Silly me.
Peonywinx chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
Oh, it was a Nestene! And a Nestene who reformed, at that! Goodness, aren't you brilliant?
Peonywinx chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
And the surprises just keep coming for Martha, don't they? I tell you, the Ponds are the most unusual of the Doctor's companions.
Peonywinx chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Well, I for one, did not see that coming. Why IS Gregory working with the Sontarans? He seemed like such a nice guy.

But oooh! - the reveal that John Smith was the Doctor again was played very nicely indeed :)
Peonywinx chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Ah, Donna. I love the way she speaks. Words like "dunce" and "sunshine" and "spaceman" are all such fun. And did I spot a reference to that hilarious kiss scene between her and David Tennant in The Unicorn and the Wasp? Good stuff, good stuff.

So, the Doctor's back (he remembers he's married, yay!), and Donna's sort of back...are you going to write in a way for her to remember without her burning up? Because if you are that would be brilliant!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »