Reviews for Tangled presents: The Little Mermaid
PurpleNicole531 chapter 18 . 3/7
This was a great story! I loved how you combined stuff from Tangled and Little Mermaid! Awesome job! This is probably one of the best crossovers I have read! :D
KathiaXD chapter 18 . 3/1
Omg I love this story so so so so so so so so much, and you ponted out something that i have always wondered about the hug she gave Triton, wouldn't she have gotten wet. And you make her dress get wet YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH SATISFACTION THAT GIVES ME THANK YOU SOO MUCH.
I love this story and i look for ward to reading some of your other storys .
KathiaXD chapter 14 . 3/1
" You were my new dream"
"Harmony"
Gosh this is genius! i cant stop smiling!
KathiaXD chapter 13 . 3/1
lol i love the line "Strange as a dream.. Real as the Sea"
KathiaXD chapter 12 . 3/1
OMg OMg Omg i love it i love it i love it i love hoe you addesd something new and something of bith the movies and this is getting so good! thx fro this read
Aqua Elsa chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
cool. I like how you changed the sisters names to begin with 'R's. Your story is really neat!
Trekrider chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Love it, a fantastic ending to a great story.
MyIdentityisSecret chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
That was a beautiful ending! I totally can imagine this scene in the real movie, although they didn't show use the ceromony. Bravo grand finale *throw roses on stage*
MrAndersIversen chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful ending to a just as beautiful story! Once again a true pleasure to read your update! I know we'll see again soon ;)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
DreamGirll chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
*Clasps on the floor* OH MY GOSH! That was the most beautiful chapter in this story yet. *Sobs* absolutely beautiful...I'm speechless, no words to explain this chapter. You did a wonderful job with this, and sadly the last isn't that far *eyes water* but I'm looking forward to see it.

*Smiles*DreamGirll :)
Olivia Allister chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesome
Oslock chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
lovin it! please continue!
Trekrider chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Simply lovely. Although I know the story you have a fantastic way of retelling it :-)
MrAndersIversen chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
It's almost like I have to repeat myself and I don't know if it really is enough because your chapters always seem to surprise me! I love it like I always do and look forward to see the last chapter!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
hogwartsstories chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
THIS IS AWESOME (I see your a Frozen/Tangled fan and a mermaid fan do you mind checking out my Frozen, ROTG, and Tangled parody of Aquamarine?) This is an awesome fanfic btw :)