Reviews for tears
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
cute idea for a story. i like how you characterize sigyn.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
All the angst is beautiful and sad but I love this. The way you described the heartbreak is heartwrenching. Fab job!
beccyorange chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So many feels! I never really got into this ship much, but I think this fic just got me into it. For the first half I was like "omg yay fluff no angst" then the second part I was like "I'm having feeeeels!" yeah this is brilliant Alex
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was beautiful.

The part of the pain really touched me, it was tragic, they loved each other so much and he left her and broke her. You are a great writer. I really like that despite he has forsaken her she still does not consider him evil and I also liked how the joy became pain, it seems really realistic.
Violet Teardrops chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay, okay, I know this was incredibly short, and I hate you because you made it incredibly short. WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I can't believe you kept it so short; I would've loved it if it were longer!
Okay, it was cute and sweet and AWW I TOTALLY CAN IMAGINE LOKI DOING ALL THAT! It's nice seeing a different side of him than that overly apocalyptic-jealous brother in Thor. I totally love this other side, and it was so sad!
I loved it, BRAVO! You should write more. XD
Elaborate-obstacle-golf chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is groovy and sad
lokivainglorious chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
no. it is wrong how upset this makes me okay?! I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO FEEL THIS WAY.
Such a beautiful story my dear, its so well written and you hit Sigyn spot on (even though we have yet to see her i imagine her like this). I am jumping on this ship now. Thank you for the dedication! :D
Megz x
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Beautiful! The love between Loki and Sigyn's really sweet yet sad here. Heartbreaking.