Reviews for Inanimate pt1
female-fool chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Seriously this story SHOULD be endless!Its soooo mesmerizing!
Maybe Itachi and Hidan should get together forever or i dont know...see each other on occasions and fuck till they drop dead!These 2 are meant to be together!
And yes "Good things dont last" but they can be repeated...over and over again!...
female-fool chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Ohhh kept me on edge whats gonna happen next and its finished damn it!Quite a turn on though..."Flesh - craving animals" - primal and sexy!Wanna read more!
P.S.I suck in writing reviews,right?
female-fool chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Sooo interesting and amusing at times,cant wait to read the rest!
P. RULE!:)
itanejiluver chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hm...this is interesting! I can't wait for more :)
Deivid chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
woh yush, yush meti is on a killing spree-err, i mean... writing spree? XD im so delighted, kind of happy, but about the chapter and the story you know? first i thought youre predictablebut then i realised that the only thing predictable is that there would always be glorious sex scene apart from that you always surprise me and STRIKE ME DOWN with your way of writing those scenes. CMON im serious here! i sit down to read this, i read it and then i can hardly tell or care how i wanted this to be because the way it is its perfect and i almost feel like hidan, wanting to devour the vampire.
i fuckin loved it, the dungeon was a lovely background in my head, for my sick twisted mind i imagined its rather cold and spooky there and it was a nice setting XD i did snigger though when hidan tied itachi up with a sheet and how you commented that it would never hold a vampire but might hold an aroused one XD gotta love the details. im not complaining right now im just sharing that i did expect some dirty talk but damn it wasnt really needed hidan is a pervert anyway and actions were dirty enough to go without the dirty talk. but ITACHI LICKED HIS WOUND! ah of course itachi-baby was dazed and floating somewhere on the seventh heaven but still! you ended this part nicely? (not really the word i wanted to use) it was bitter, yea the end was bitter. but Inanimate pt2 should wipe that away, right? right?
this was more than worth reaiding and i have to admit that for this story i like how its just hidan and itachi after all the more-some stories youre doing this is cool, they need some privacy time to time. waiting for the next x)
echo2794 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Awwww they need to meet again, now! Now now now now now now! -insert angry tantrum here- they are too sweet and Itachi made Hidan feel special and they need to be together! :( Wonderfully written chapter though! The lemon was sexy as ever.
echo2794 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Well...I'm liking this whole idea more and more. Dang, its hot.. XD I can't to read the next one!
echo2794 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Well this is unique :) Very interesting as well.. I like it so far...And I hate to admit it but a man with chains around his wrists is always attractive to me XD very good so far
omgno chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh ho ho! That was fucking amazing, Meti. It was sexy, and hot, brutal, and steamy, heh, it was just hot. And its so that there that they like each other. Neither one of them are hiding anything. They want each other...
And I loved Hidan's last They were so mysterious and alluring.. I can't wait for the next one.
loverofakatsuki chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
*hugging a pillow wide eyed* Lovely...exquisite performance.

I wonder what'll happen between the two now?

But unfortunately I agree with Hidan...good things simply don't last :-:
Deivid chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
XD gone crazy? no offense sweetheart, but im sure no one minds your madness. this chapter was already turning to the delicious side! yes, bring it on-seriously i dont remember the last time you written a scene taht one might call rape, go on i wanna read it! i know its gonna blow my mind, gonna prepare tissues XD i know, i know the 'nosebleed' thing is just as overused as the vampire thing, but it never gets old, huh?
youve got my support on this fic. THE TITLE! inanimate pt1! and taht should mean more parts right? right?
by the way i totally loved how it got a bit rough, how itachi bit hidan and how hidan seems a bit more like a bastard in this story.
x)
Deivid chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
you! you...! how dare you?! first you dont update anything and when my guards down you go and post this amazing piece of vampire goodness, then you dont wait at all and go and post the second chapter. now if you excuse me im gonna go and read the first chapter, i just wanted to let you know how twistedly amazing you are first XD
...
okay i read it. i told you this after reading Just His Luck, i love the idea of hidan being a demonologist. and nopw itachi is a vampire! is it just me or itachi makes a hot vamp? heh, i expect roughness. going to read the second chap now. i heed your warning of no plot so i wont comment anything on it. writtena bit oddly for you but im not complaining!
loverofakatsuki chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
GO GO GO! Bring on the smut! XD

Loved this chapter beyond recognition and can't WAIT for next one :3
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Mmmmmm, love the eerie detail and plot. So different :)

Hidan and Itachi, once again, perfectly described :3
omgno chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Awww... How could you leave me hanging like that? Is was so freaking amazing. I can tell I'm already getting addicted. Even though vampires are cliche, your totally making it you're own, and making it one of those really good rare type of vampire stories. Bravo!

Btw, I'll probably never be able too think of S&M, bondage, or anything to those degree without thinking of demonologist!Hidan, and vampire!Itachi! Lol.