Reviews for Jupiter: Leader of the Senshi
Puffgirl1952 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Update REAL SOON!
Neanda chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I had to laugh at Princess Serenity in this one; looks like she knew exactly what she was doing when Makoto walked in. XD I guess that's one of her many strengths! Mina's part in this was great, too. It's nice of her to force Makoto to let go a bit. Please continue!

Ja ne!
MrsDeidara chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Ah! Great :3 I knew Minako was just working at her, to help her. Great chapter, update soon please 3
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
keep writing
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Good two chapters :)
Puffgirl1952 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Update REAL SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This is just amazing! I absolutely love your writing!
MrsDeidara chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Oh gawd. I love this SO much. Your writing is amazing ;w; I love how you have the characters, and I just LOVE the detail, and just... UGH everything! This is so far my favorite Sailor Moon fanfiction :) Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Excellent five chapters HermioneLunaPotter.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Double check this chapter carefully; you made a mistake, but update REAL SOON!
I'm curious to know what will happen!
HappyBlack179 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
THIS IS AWESOME!
InventingShadows chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I have always loved the friendship dynamic between Venus and Jupiter and I really like how they interact in this chapter. Another highlight is the wonderful anger/sarcasm from Mako at the end. Really adds to her character. Great work.
Neanda chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Aww, Serenity is so cute and innocent and lovable. The melodrama was especially amusing! I've always loved the friendship between Moon and Jupiter.

Ja ne!
InventingShadows chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Well done. I am not, by any means, a fan of Serenity but I could clearly picture her childlike manner in this scene. Please continue :)
InventingShadows chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Ah, Uranus... I can't wait to see how she is when her and Jupiter "train" again. Keep up the good work.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »