Reviews for Jupiter: Leader of the Senshi
Neanda chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Uh-oh, I'm willing to bet Makoto's father isn't exactly the same anymore, if you catch my drift. I loved the goodbye by the way, especially Queen Serenity's motherly affection. It must feel so good to someone who hasn't had felt that for so long. By the way, is Asami from another fandom? Because she looks suspiciously similar to Asami from The Legend of Korra.

To watch Sailor Moon episodes, your best bet is probably SailorMoonCenter. They upload high-quality torrents both English-subbed and English-dubbed. You can also watch them on YouTube, but obviously they get taken down pretty quickly.

Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Update REAL SOON!
Neanda chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I had to laugh at Princess Serenity in this one; looks like she knew exactly what she was doing when Makoto walked in. XD I guess that's one of her many strengths! Mina's part in this was great, too. It's nice of her to force Makoto to let go a bit. Please continue!

MrsDeidara chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Ah! Great :3 I knew Minako was just working at her, to help her. Great chapter, update soon please 3
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
keep writing
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Good two chapters :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Update REAL SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This is just amazing! I absolutely love your writing!
MrsDeidara chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Oh gawd. I love this SO much. Your writing is amazing ;w; I love how you have the characters, and I just LOVE the detail, and just... UGH everything! This is so far my favorite Sailor Moon fanfiction :) Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Excellent five chapters HermioneLunaPotter.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Double check this chapter carefully; you made a mistake, but update REAL SOON!
I'm curious to know what will happen!
Lunar-Valkyrja chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
THIS IS AWESOME!
TLockwood chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I have always loved the friendship dynamic between Venus and Jupiter and I really like how they interact in this chapter. Another highlight is the wonderful anger/sarcasm from Mako at the end. Really adds to her character. Great work.
Neanda chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Aww, Serenity is so cute and innocent and lovable. The melodrama was especially amusing! I've always loved the friendship between Moon and Jupiter.

TLockwood chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Well done. I am not, by any means, a fan of Serenity but I could clearly picture her childlike manner in this scene. Please continue :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »