Reviews for Squabble
Yuri and ShoujoAi 4Ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG! cuteee! please make more of this pairing!
migaDbr chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
God bless this: a fic about two characters that doesn't revolve around any sort of love further than just a close friendship! I'm not into BL pairings at all, but it would have been especially troubling to see such small kids kissing or, even... "crossing the line", if you get my point. So I'm really glad I found something simpler and, from my point of view, more beautiful. (Keep those hands and lips where I can see them, young men)

So, what should I say? That was rather cute and nice! Cute, because the story was so childish, fun and touching, and nice, because of how well-written I found it. I can't really comment on grammar as my English sucks and, just because something sounds sort of weird to me, it doesn't automatically mean that it's wrong, so, since I at least understood everything, I'll simply assume my idioms and expressions' personal dictionary just isn't good enough, ha ha! (Where to find a better one at a knockdown price, though? Because I'm pretty poor.)

Leaving grammar and such things aside, I really liked your way of writing! Fast, straight to the point and yet very beautifully narrated. I would have liked to have a deeper look at their friendship: how it began, how their daily relationship was like or whatever you can come up with, but we'll have time for that in the future! Seeing as this was just something little and revolving around your own ideas about them (maybe from a RP?) I'll leave it like that, but yes, I love backgrounds, I can't help it. I like hearing about how people portray these things. :"3

Even though, I personally liked the little fact that you didn't give us an actual age for them. I find that saying "this guy is X years old" often works worse than what it should, because then people can start talking and, usually, judging. Stuff like "HE DOESN'T LOOK/ACT HIS AGE" and such, which is really odd. Not giving a number makes each person figure out by themselves what age they must have according to what they see or read, or even don't think about that at all, so, yes, wise move there! I wonder if it was intentional or not, but it worked out nicely, either way. xD

I liked the way Hera acts like a bigger brother, too. I wouldn't have expected Aphrodi to be so childish even at a young age, though, but hey, seeing different points of view from different people is a nice way to open one's mind, so it's totally welcome! Not like I can criticize your work just because of that, heh For me, what really matters is to keep characters properly in character, in the sense that they don't look like totally different people each time they open their mouths. It's important to stay true to the personality you give them!

So, in other words, good work there! A nice story, nicely narrated and very cute, even if I would have wanted to see a little more. But oh well!

Keep the good work up, Krys! \(D)/
CaramelSkys chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is too adorable, I love how Hera's so mature for the sake of his friend 3
Zonex Krypton chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That is so cute I loved it! And it had no errors so it was even better to read than usual. I simply LOVE how Afuro is so childish and sweet- mischievous little kid. Hera is so mature at that moment- cool.
Missmysteryz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aw they're so cute! Awesome storyline ;D
Chin Suginei chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Omg... I love paragraphs! We see so rare of these lately! TTATT Good job super descriptive, and both of them were so cute!
Haha... Poor Hera... why do people forget him...