Reviews for The Vendetta Orchestration
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I agree, Sheldon certainly forgave them too easily, and an overly complex by absolutely brilliant revenge sounds like the perfect solution!
The Truth's Lie chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is good! Sheldon never seemed the type to just let things go and I'm really excited about this idea! Update soon, please.
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
hey, once again another great chapter. i'm still wondering a little what you have in store for the revenge plan. is it going to go full out hannibal-style evil revenge? or are you still gonna keep the light-hearted comedy and go for a more kripke-foamed approach?
either way i'm still going to read it :)
great story!
:) :) :) :) :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
This story is moving along nicely. Leonard certainly deserves whatever Sheldon dishes out to him. I'm wondering what he's going to do to Howard. I quite agree with Sheldon, no one needed the image of Howard and a hooker in their mind. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well started, I would like to see more.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great start. I don't blame Sheldon a bit. I've always hated how there was never any real punishment for what his 3 so called friends did to him. I sure Sheldon will dole out the punishments in his own unique way.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Not bad. My only comment would be that Sheldon would wait. Like a year. Not a few days. And not even after Leonard asks about the Arctic trip. Sheldon can formulate all the plans; but he knows 'revenge is a dish, best served cold.' Meaning, when things start to happen Leonard (that Troll) and Howard (eh, hes just Howard), they wouldn't even conceive of the idea of Sheldon as it has been X time since it happened and they could not think that Sheldon would carry any plan that far along. In fact, even after Sheldon and Penny get together, he wouldn't reveal it. He knows the best way to keep a secret is to never tell it. Have it so that Bernadette and Leonard start to spend time together. And while Howard and Leonard go at it, Raj is there for Bernadette, So when Bernadette breaks up with Howard, she goes to Raj. Howard is somehow exposed as being gay and Leonard winds up with... well I could say Amy, but I'm doing that to Amy nor does Leonard deserve anyone. Put Leonard in space for 2 years with an all male crew. Just some thoughts.

Off to a good start.

Rate: A
FFcrazy15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow. Vicious Sheldon... poor guy. That episode almost made me cry.