Reviews for Summer with Snape
Fenris Jin chapter 17 . 10/28
The way Harry keeps delaying his visit to the loo, it's no wonder he's having incontinence.

Still not sure about the kidney issue too. Humans have two kidneys and it's used for filtering the blood, the impurities than go to other places like the bladder, which stores the urine until it can be removed. Or something like so. I suppose it would still fit the storyline if the damage done was with the bladder instead of the kidney.
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 10/28
Are they wizards or not? XD

I was wondering why they only opted to go to a muggle doctor.. Maybe they can consult with a healer once they're back in their world? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 10/28
Harry is adorable when he's a bit needy of a parent.. Much more so when it's Severus he's clinging to. :D

It's really too bad that Harry has to go through traumatizing experiences though. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 10/28
They're so sweet. xD

Although, I'm not sure about how Harry interacts sometimes. He tends to remind me of a kid, someone around seven or eight, instead of a pre-teen. Around that age, my friends and I have already developed a tendency to go to the mall unsupervised by adults. Against the rules of course, but the autonomy is already there. I suppose I wasn't expecting Harry to be quite dependent.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 10/28
I think I like the idea of Severus being nicer in the middle of the night. Who knows, maybe he perfects his glares and sneers during breakfast at the Great Hall, just in time for class.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/28
I'm a few chapters in and thoroughly finding amusement in Harry's inability to ask for the toilet until the last minute. I know it's probably humiliating, considering there might be some deep seated psychological factor involved.. But considering how exasperated Severus is with him because of it, it really is quite funny. :)

This story sounds like a nice read. :)
Mishi Gohiku chapter 69 . 10/7
Kuddos! That's a total high five for you! You should change you pen name to 'this kid rocks!' I love your stories.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 52 . 10/7
Best way to get over the belt and button... Elastic waist pants.
Shiauko chapter 52 . 10/7
I've been reading your story for a bit now, out of a desire for some Severitus. I don't have any strong opinions in either direction on bedwetting, so I simply accepted that as it came. What really struck me was how broken your little Harry is, and my heart aches as I read this fic. I had to reply to this chapter after it made me cry (tears of joy I assure you) just seeing Harry realise how much he is loved.

Your story is sweet and cute, and your writing simple and clear (that's a good thing, promise). It's long, but it hasn't felt like a waste of time to read so far to only have it be mid august. I'm really looking forward to how the story plays out, especially with a slightly regressed Harry in third year now. Especially now that he's close to Snape!

I really hope Harry heals both physically and mentally, I know how embarrassing it is to wet in front of others, and I know what it's like when you feel like you can't ask for something you need.

All in all, great so far. I may review again at the end, though I rarely review once, letalone twice! So we'll see. Don't let others make you feel embarrassed about your story, either. They're secret fetishists and are ashamed to admit it!
HalfBloodPrincessxo chapter 102 . 10/6
I've read this three times in the last 48 hours. I love, love, love this story and I really hope you continue writing more. Maybe a sequel?
You should write more.
MoonLightPotter6 chapter 102 . 9/15
Rly happy that uve started writing this again! Love the lucius and harry moments :)
thrnbrooke chapter 102 . 9/14
I sooo loved this!
SayD-bob chapter 102 . 9/9
I love that Draco is so horrified about how him and Ron both claim Snape as their Uncle, while Ron is all like "we're all related anyway" so why not.

I'm also really liking how you made Ron a bit more mature about Harry's bathroom issues than Hermione is, it made him a really nice bestfriend, and made sense because Ginny is also having bed wetting problem (she also most likely isn't the first Weasly to have these problems) so he'd be more likely to know how to deal with it than a single child like Hermione.

I like it when people make Ron more understanding/knowledgeable in some subjects (especially when they involve other people, and aren't quidditch related) than just having Hermione know everything because she reads a crap ton of books, books don't have all the answers. Hermione, much like Harry, didn't have friends or siblings to teach her how to deal with people in a proper fashion, so her default is to butt-in where she doesn't belong and spew tons of semirelevent knowledge.

So it always peevs me off when they have her as the super nice understanding person, polite and well meaning most of the time, yes. It made me so happy when Hermione was totally oblivious to Harry's needs, not to be mean but she's only had friends for 4 years now, she doesn't know enough about social ques yet to be a super functional person.

I'm sorry about my Hermione knowledge tangent but thank you and please update soon.