Reviews for Summer with Snape
Love it!
Godzilla chapter 16 . 5/20
I'VE READ THIS FAR AND AM DYING FOR THE CUTENESS
Romily chapter 2 . 4/4
Seems a story about pee not harry so i quit now.
Celeste Belle chapter 99 . 3/27
So, I enjoyed the story for the most part, but it was really strange to me that Harry behaved as though he was 6 instead of 12. Actually, I teach 6 year olds who are more mature than Harry in this story. Having an unstable family life makes you grow up faster, thus why Harry is so self-reliant and unable to trust adults. I did enjoy the overall interactions between the charactera, but they certainly didn't act their ages, which bothered me more than the bladder issues, which bothered me only in as much as there were too many incidents with no one learning. While a parent would want a kid to learn to speak up, most parents would still remind the kid, because that's what parents do - they remind, and teach.
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
God, do I love an Omorashi fic or what! But no matter how many I read, in different fandoms, I always - always - allllwaaaaaays have to read in spurts. Because I ALWAYS HAVE THE NEED TO PEE EVERY TIME I READ ONE OF THESE. I can't just plow through fanfics like I normally do.

The struggle is real.
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 20 . 3/7
Angelofthursday9 chapter 5 . 3/5
I couldn't stop laughing at the end of this chapter because of the add at the bottom of the screen. Pee-proof underwear most definitely been helpful of poor Harry these past few chapters.
spiffy2143 chapter 103 . 3/6
I have to admit that at first I wasn't sure I was going to like this story but decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did. It was a great story. You did an amazing job with it and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
kittylover576 chapter 27 . 2/27
aww that's so sweet how harry finally has a daddy to look up to aww.
excessivelyperky chapter 101 . 2/28
Neat story!
cmfisher chapter 103 . 2/25
Wow, I have never read a story that had the word pee or wee in it so much. This was a great story. Thank you so very much.
You mentioned one shots with this story but which ones go with it
hard to tell
Does this story have a sequel yet
Great story! Are you going to do a sequel? It feels like there should be one.