Reviews for Riders on the Storm
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 53 . 6/21
Amazing.
I am so in love with this story as this family and this whole series. It is beautiful and it has been a wild ride.
I am glad that it isn’t completely over yet...there’s still some more for me to read. But I am so sad that it’s the “end”.
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 51 . 6/20
Amazing amazing chapter. It’s been such a wild ride full of ups and downs, but I’m so happy to see that Damion is making up with his family af they’re becoming the adorable and close family that I remember.
I have missed their sweet family bonding moments and closeness, and I think that they’ll all be okay.
I love the chapter and the story has been great. I am so sad it’s coming to an end :(
Amazing chapter and I can’t wait for more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 47 . 6/19
Amazing chapter! Glad that Maggie is okay and I’m proud of Sonny for stepping up to the plate.
I am glad tha Damion and Sonny were mending fences because I was really heartbroken that they weren’t talking. But I’m proud of them for talking it out! :)
Now if only Damion would tell Carlisle and his whole family the truth of what happened wih Lauren and maybe they can understand him a bit more and forgive him for real.
Love the chapter and can’t wait for more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 46 . 6/18
Yes! I LOVED this chapter. We got some amazing insight into Damion and I feel like I really got to know Damion more. I absolutely loved it, while it broke my heart a little too.
I’m glad to see how much he’s matured and how he knows he needs To change and talk to people more. Let the people who love him, love him.
I loved the chapter and it gave me a lot of hope! I can’t wait for more! :)
I also LOVE Jordan and I loved when she said:
“Hey…we are who we are. You can either accept it, or spend your life running away from it."
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 45 . 6/18
Yah for Maggie and Sonny! I think they’ll have an adorable baby!
I gotta day, still a little broken up about Damion. I really do feel for him, especially now that him and Sonny are at odds. It seemed like they had patched things up, but I guess they just put a bandaid over it and we’re hiding their true feelings.
But I agree. I miss Damion being close with his family and everyone living him. It’s kind of heartbreaking to read about him still being on the outs with people. Especially Sonny who he’s always looked up to and tried to mimic. It’s sad because i just want them to be be brothers and sweet again lol.
Sigh.
Happy for the baby.
Sad about Damion and Sonny
Can’t wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 43 . 6/18
I gotta be honest, this chapter broke my heart a little.
I’m so proud of Damion for getting his shit together and working on being a better person. Honestly I love that guy to pieces and it broke my heart that he went through so much shit and was so self-destructive. I am LOVING Jordan as I think she’s really good for Damion. But it broke my heart a little that everyone’s still treating Damion like he’s some outsider to the family. Like they don’t invite him to this family dinner? Then everyone kind of ignores him? It was a little heartbreaking.
And I gotta be honest, I’m pretty upset with Carlisle and his family.
I understand that what Damion did was horrible, but he’s been trying so hard to be good. He’s made so many mistakes, but he’s trying hard and I think that Alex, Carlisle, and Anthony should get over it and stop treating Damion so terribly. One mistake shouldn’t erase years of love and family that they have all felt for him. And I’m not excusing what he did, he should have never force-kissed Alex or gone after Maggie or anything. But clearly he was going through some intense emotional shit after being sexually abused and holding it all in for years. So I really wish Carlisle and his family would realize that they Damion they loved is still there and trying his hardest to be a good guy. I wish they’d treat him well again and be his family again. It’s kind of breaking my heart that everyone is still shunning him. :(
But I love Damion because he’s honestly a great character and he’s been working on himself so much. I just wish people would start treating him normally again and like they love him!
Can’t wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 11 . 6/17
Awww Amelia seems sweet! Maybe she can be there for Damion and help him figure his shit out.
Damion really does break my heart. He wants so badly to be in love and belong somewhere, and right now he’s lonely and making all these mistakes. It’s just breaking my heart.
I am glad Damion was honest with his dad. I think it’s sweet that he was talking to Edward. It rose my heart a little that Damion was so isolated, so it was nice to see him confiding in Edward—especially because it made him feel better to talk it out.
Damion is breaking my heart but I love him! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 10 . 6/17
Wow. That was an INTENSE chapter.
First of all. This whole exchange:
“Well, you make sure." She patted my forearm. "It's so disappointing. I always thought Dame was sweet, kind...Now I see."

"You hate him."

Alex looked over to me. "Hate's a strong word. He just—he has evil in him. I see that now. Before I married your uncle, I was with this guy for a long time—"

It actually kind of broke my heart. Because everyone seems to think Damion is some kind of monster, and I don’t think he is. He was completely wrong to scare Alex that way, but she’s acting like he’s horrible and it breaks my heart a little.
Then sonny. Wow. Congrats on being a dad! It was pretty heart wrenching to read his emotional turmoil, but I was pretty proud of him. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about Katie...but wow.
Amazing chapter and I can’t wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 8 . 6/16
I think that was one of my favorite chapters. To see Edward talk to damion and care so much, it melted my heart. It was so freaking sweet and melted my heart. I’m glad they had a heart to heart, because Damion was worrying me a little bit. And to see him crack some and talk to his dad and be honest...god it was amazing.
I loved the chapter so much and I honestly can’t wait for more.
I definitely have a soft spot for Damion!
Love it! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 5 . 6/16
God. What the hell Damion? In the last story, he was this sweet little boy who loved his parents and just enjoyed life. Now he’s hard, doesn’t seem to connect with anyone, and is a little wacko. He’s seriously breaking my heart. What happened to the sweet little boy I loved?
He doesn’t even seem to like his family anymore...
Also Lauren needs to die.
My heart is a little broken and I can’t wait to read more!
lillianolivia.white chapter 54 . 4/7
Loved this outtake. Sonny got punked by Maggie. Thats great.
lillianolivia.white chapter 53 . 4/7
Wonderful story. Im so sorry it has to end.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 4/6
Little Sonny is so sweet. I was sorry about Jasper, but its kill or be killed. Sonny will do fine as the new Skip.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 4/6
This chapter had me crying like a baby. I don’t want the story to end. But I’m so glad Edward and Sonny didn’t get arrested and thrown in prison.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 4/6
Dame is going to feel like a jerk when he finds out they were upstate.
8,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »