Reviews for Riders on the Storm
pipelynn chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
Oh so good! So fun and the skip was priceless. Funny the bartender said the skip is nasty!
pipelynn chapter 53 . 6/5/2014
Oh my goodness girl there are really no words. One of the best stories I have read fiction or fanfiction. You are really gifted, and I feel like I am personal friends with each and every one of them. Sad to see them go, and love where you ended. Can't believe I didn't read this before!
pipelynn chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Oh so glad to spend some more time with e and b. love the way they still burn for each other so much, the way Bella knows the skip inside and out and gives him exactly what he needs...really wish damion would clear things up with his dad to wrap this up. I can't say enough. Thanks for writing!
pipelynn chapter 47 . 6/3/2014
oh i am in love with this story...there is not one POV that I don't like and i go between being mad in love with sonny, then edward of course, and even dame. they are so endearing to me, and can't wait to see how this all shakes out with the skip gone. hope dame steps up as sonny asked, and know he will...
Wendyg63 chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Recent Updates got me to re reading this series again. I love it now as much as I always did!
pipelynn chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
Loved this light chapter! Fun to see dame happy!
pipelynn chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
This was your best chapter yet. Hard as he'll to read. Love the skip even more...
pipelynn chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
So great to see damion happy and love this Jordan no matter how it ends up!
pipelynn chapter 31 . 5/30/2014
I was so glad to get into dames head for a chapter, glad to see him smiling and carefree. Love he's not just into skinny girls and the end made me cry when he called sonny and they said "I love you". Thanks for this!
pipelynn chapter 29 . 5/29/2014
I love all the diff POV's . Poor sonny, but hate to see him be mean. Glad maggi isn't a door mat.
pipelynn chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Oh wow, I feel so bad for dame. Can't wait to see what's really going on with the baby. I like him more every chapter and am madly in love with what a sweetheart Edward has been to him.
pipelynn chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
This may be one of my very favorite chapters. Love your writing and amazing character development.
pipelynn chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Loved this so much! Glad sonny went away and took the time to think of himself. Gah, hope dame gets help, and hope Maggie's not pregnant yet!
pipelynn chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Holy shit! So much can happen in a chapter! I could comment for hours on the amazing writing in this chapter. If Bella doesn't kill her, sonny might do it
pipelynn chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Oh wow this was so good. No one is like the skip. So relieved he got through and love him laughing about being a sociopath!
8,780 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »