Reviews for Riders on the Storm
Melissa chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
The fact that you so casually include that Edward sometimes does coke with his own son is repulsive. In the other two stories, I always found the parts where coke was used to be pointless and annoying. However, the stories are so good that it was never enough to stop me from reading them. But Edward doing coke with Sonny. Pathetic. What is the point of including that? I think you found my breaking point.
belladadiva chapter 56 . 12/24/2014
Read all 3 for the second time and I'm still inlove. My favorite :)
sosueme chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
Awww...I feel happy for Damion. And sad too, that this is his first care free adventure of his whole college career. Maybe since he was 14. Group hug for Damion!
sosueme chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Shit...who gambles with people's emotions and hopes like that? Really Katie? That's just... Ouch.

Looks like Sonny has the mean streak in him too - when pushed.
sosueme chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
Go Sonny, Go Sonny! I love seeing them happy ;)))

Poor Damion :(
sosueme chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
This is one of the best Bella's I've ever read. Love her passionate love for her family. I was rooting for her to kill that bitch!
sosueme chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
I love the psychology in this chapter. Getting to dissect Damion, and by extension Edward, a little more is a real treat. These characters are not everyday, predictable ones. And the fact that you peel away to their core little by little is soooo satisfying. I know that Aro is tagged as the in-house psychologist, but Edward seems to be v aware of who's-what as well. He just doesn't care enough about others to help them out unless they're on his short list of loved ones.
pipelynn chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Oh wow, Sonny IS HOT!
gatorgrl91 chapter 56 . 6/15/2014
Even better after the 3rd time reading! I took your advice and read the surrounding chapters of Riders for Nine Days and then couldn't stop reading! I miss The Storm...especially Riders! I thinks my preference is due to the combination of dynamics and that there are more characters with which drama occurs. Kind of like donuts...one is great, but a dozen is awesome! Especially if it's a variety pack! :)
I absolutely LOVE Sonny and Maggie. I know most prefer Edward & Bebella, and they are my close second, but I'd read a whole series on S x M! Kylie's a little too whiny for me, but everyone has one of those in their family. ;)
pLeAsE write more for "After"!
pipelynn chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
Oh so good! So fun and the skip was priceless. Funny the bartender said the skip is nasty!
pipelynn chapter 53 . 6/5/2014
Oh my goodness girl there are really no words. One of the best stories I have read fiction or fanfiction. You are really gifted, and I feel like I am personal friends with each and every one of them. Sad to see them go, and love where you ended. Can't believe I didn't read this before!
pipelynn chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Oh so glad to spend some more time with e and b. love the way they still burn for each other so much, the way Bella knows the skip inside and out and gives him exactly what he needs...really wish damion would clear things up with his dad to wrap this up. I can't say enough. Thanks for writing!
pipelynn chapter 47 . 6/3/2014
oh i am in love with this story...there is not one POV that I don't like and i go between being mad in love with sonny, then edward of course, and even dame. they are so endearing to me, and can't wait to see how this all shakes out with the skip gone. hope dame steps up as sonny asked, and know he will...
Wendyg63 chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Recent Updates got me to re reading this series again. I love it now as much as I always did!
pipelynn chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
Loved this light chapter! Fun to see dame happy!
8,789 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »