Reviews for Riders on the Storm
pipelynn chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Oh wow, I feel so bad for dame. Can't wait to see what's really going on with the baby. I like him more every chapter and am madly in love with what a sweetheart Edward has been to him.
pipelynn chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
This may be one of my very favorite chapters. Love your writing and amazing character development.
pipelynn chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Loved this so much! Glad sonny went away and took the time to think of himself. Gah, hope dame gets help, and hope Maggie's not pregnant yet!
pipelynn chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Holy shit! So much can happen in a chapter! I could comment for hours on the amazing writing in this chapter. If Bella doesn't kill her, sonny might do it
pipelynn chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Oh wow this was so good. No one is like the skip. So relieved he got through and love him laughing about being a sociopath!
pipelynn chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
Wow dame is a mess. I so badly want them to be able to get through to him! Poor Maggie having to hear all the things dame said...
pipelynn chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
So happy to read this and love sonny and Maggie. Liked Katie much better this chapter and so much to say, but crazy about how Edward comes around this chapter at the end and sticks up for sonny. Love how silly he and Kylie are too on their trip to the Waldorf!
MDtwiwriter chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I can't help but love Dame and I know I shouldn't right now because the boy is screwed up. He needs to get his self together. Going after his aunt, who is not sexually attracted to him by the way, staying with Julie for convenience, smelling (lol). The boy is all wrong.
eddiebell69 chapter 38 . 4/22/2014
I hardly ever review stories-even ones that I love-because I'm weird like that, but I just had to stop reading and let you know that I loved what you did with the story. I'll admit that all of Sonny and Maggie's lovey-dovey, perfect situation was getting on my nerves, yet you managed to change the way I felt. Maybe I'm sick for loving the way you threw that wrench into their life, but it absolutely felt realistic, and that's what makes me love your stories so much. You're daring, and that rocks!
CallMeJazz chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
You seriously should make this story into a tv series (I wouldn't say movie cos i cant get enough and its too freaking hilarious just to wrapped up into 90-100mins) im rereading it rite now for like the 3rd time and its still crack me up. You really are an awsome writer. R rated comedy
c.g.lurks chapter 54 . 3/19/2014
I've spent the last two weeks consuming this series. You are truly a master at what you do. Your characters were amazing and the plot twists: "forget about it."

This one was definitely a tough ride, lol, but I'm glad I stuck it out. It was worth.
theemrsfairchild chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
This is the second time I've read this story, and it just sucks me in. I felt like I missed alot the first time because its so long, and I love it even more. I didn't care for Maggie either the first time, but now I can't help but love her character. I've also read some of your other stories and you have some major talent. I don't compliment alot on here, I usually forget about most stories after I read them but yours has stuck with me ever since you started the storm series.
AnthonyMaisano3 chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
Sounds exciting...I would like to meet this Anthony Maisano. Never been to Vegas.
Anthony Maisano III, Meriden CT
labaker73 chapter 37 . 1/27/2014
Whew! That was a tough one. I love these characters. I have to say I wasn't sure I wanted to get into this long of an epic, especially that had one with three parts and outtakes, but I am so glad I did. I figured by now I'd be ready to move on, but I find myself cringing at the thought of not knowing what's going on with this wonderful, crazy family. You rock!
NerdGirl13 chapter 54 . 1/15/2014
Love love love this story. Seeing the kids go through their own lives connected and unconnected from the "thing" is awesome!
I can't believe all I have left are the future takes (the fourth part of this amazing series). I'm sad it's almost over, but the ride has been phenomenal.
8,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »