Reviews for Riders on the Storm
NerdGirl13 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
I don't care what everyone else felt/said about your Sonny/Maggie connection...I love them together!
letmein123 chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
I like Sonny and Maggie. I am glad they got married. Why someone would attack you personally is beyond me. If you don't like what is being written, stop reading it. Or, write your own story. See if you like it when someone attacks. Sorry- if it makes me angry - I can only imagine how it makes you feel. Anyway I am loving it
amwksw chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
I have got to say at first I honestly didnt like maggie and santino together, I thought they jumped in to it too fast, i was rooting for santino and katie and I felt so bad for damion. However I had to stop reading for a bit since my phone broke and I reread the last few chapters that I got up to and my opinion has changed...I really like santino and maggie together I find them sweet and im so glad that damion had his wires crossed and hopefully he is telling the truth.
I'm loving all of your stories right now
Thank you! x
ZoeyRedbird25 chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
This is my first review after reading all of the Storm installments up to this point. I usually don't review on completed works, but I felt it necessary here.
I don't care what people say, I fucking love Santino and Maggie. And any person who doesn't see that they are obviously supposed to be together, no matter what their ages may be, are freaking blind!
You are an amazing writer, and no matter whose POV you happen to be writing in, I always seem to be able to put myself into the characters shoes. It's amazing! I love your work!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
OMG I LOVE Ed senior! He's TOO funny.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 28 . 11/25/2013
You listening to Pink Floyd got me listening to Pink Floyd. I love Sonny and Maggie. They are just like Edward and Bella when they were first married. It's so sweet...just minus the CRAZY FIGHTS ExB had. LOL
RoryCullen chapter 54 . 11/4/2013
This was most enjoyable. It was an exciting one-shot... funny and sweet. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 53 . 11/4/2013
That was great. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 32 . 11/4/2013
Thank-you very much. I really enjoyed reading the Storm stories. This chapter brought a couple tears to my eyes with Edward expressing his feelings to his boys. I enjoyed the humor you brought to the stories as a whole, as well. I funniest thing I read though was in the chapter when Katie gave birth to her baby and young Eddie arrived at the hospital and sidled up to stand by his cousing Kylie and he told her that he heard the baby wasn't Sonny's child. He said something like, "I heard the kid was born with a full Afro". I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes. Anyway's thanks very much for sharing. You have a talent for story telling that's for sure.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
Couldn't resist... just had to say this was a damn good chapter. I really like Aro, this Aro, too. Great father, great husband, great friend, loyal, honest, protective...true blue.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Could the Damion and Maggie thing actually be over? Could it be resolved? I hope so. The night of his O/D, Maggie acted like a friend to him and he tried to explain to her how he felt, he just couldn't get the right words out. I hope the obsession is over and they can be friends soon. I also hope Damion can get his head out of his ass where Amelia is concerned. Does he love her or not? She is pretty wonderful and he sure doesn't appreciate her, or even deserve her the way he is acting and talking right now. Oh boy. Kidnapping and killing Lauren was really screwed up, but I guess it is justice for this family. It is really sad though for her three children. Aro will not be happy about Edward killing her before Katie delivers his granddaughter. Oh boy. Anyway, great chapter. OK, I think this will be my last comment since I think I am the only one to read them. I will say thanks when I'm done though... just in case.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
I am reading Cara No's Grand Finale now, as it is written. The Skip, is six years younger than Anthony so Junior would be the same age as Sonny's grandfather Ed. Sr. Boy it is hard to get my head around all these guys. Sonny is 28 by now and probably is the same age as Anthony's oldest. Anyway, great chapter. I hope they actually go through with having the big wedding some day since I believe that is what would make her happy and she is just going along with this to make Sonny happy. I sure hope she doesn't get pregnant, because it will just add so much pressure to their young relationship. Those crazy kids. Poor Damion. Taking him away to their hide away for a while I think will be a good idea... just like Junior had to do with Dom in the other story, and it helped him.
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Edward doesn't sound like "Mobward" in this chapter, to me. He is far too sensitive and nice. I like the talk he had with Damion, though. It's too bad he didn't tell his father about Lauren. I think it would do him good to at least talk to someone about that. At least he told Amelia.

Sonny and Maggie, the description of them together sounds very similar to his father and mother.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
I happen to really like Maggie and Damion. I like Sonny too. I really hate that Damion seems to have a death wish and is acting like his Uncle... the way Carlisle used to act with Bella. And I f***ing hate Carlisle for beating up Alex. I mean WTF! Does he love her or hate her. I mean seriously he doesn't deserve her, because she did nothing and even if she did she sure doesn't deserve to be hurt by her husband. Nasty stuff.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
I think Maggie moving in will be lonely for her, she will be alone too much. She is not used to that, and is still so young, she should stay at the Cullen's house until she is old enough to make a decision about marrying Sonny... like when she is 21?
8,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »