Reviews for Riders on the Storm
dali603573 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS STORY! I cannot get enough! Let me praise you on how intricate these characters are and how well they make up this story! It's amazing to me that last year I just started reading this fic for something to pass the time. Now it feels like a tv show drama ( that is WAY more intense than any drama I've ever watched) that I wait for a new episode every week! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! this is probably the first review I've ever posted (and it feels so good!)! Anyways I love the grown Cullen kids and I'm completely loving Damion and Sonny ...secretly hoping that Riders On The Storm make you want to write more about these characters... I love how much thought you've put into the characters and even in how Edward and Bella have grown since WTS. NEVER a dull moment in these stories. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
robinsonmr chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Loved the chapter, i will really like it if Maggie & Damion get together. Cant wait for the next chapter
Ladybear0506 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Loved it!
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Hey Lexi,
Sorry it has been so long since I reviewed.

I have been a lurker. (Hangs head)

I wanted to let you know how happy I am that you decided to continue this story. I absolutely LOVE IT!

I was very sad that it was coming to an end. I like hearing from the kids and what goes on in their heads. Have to say the Skip chapters are always my favorites though.

Thanks again for continuing and Thanks for sharing your talent!

VR13
NY.PattinsonLover chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Love Edward 3. Great chapter !
Rebadams7 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Turning things on and off inside
they may be closer than he though

R
Rebadams7 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Hot heads make a big splash don't they
R
masen42 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I am so beyond happy that you decided to continue this story! Every author's note that reminded us that weather the storm was winding down just made me sad so riders on the storm made my week!
Lily chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
whew, glad for Kylie to find her happiness and the family stay close together.
Lily chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
i wonder Maggie is a Edward's Bella for Dame. i hope so, i'm sick with Julie and i don't want he ended up with Alex. but it's your story ;)
thanks for continuing this story for us, although sometimes i'm sad that the children had to lie to their parents and they not seem what their parents think. we know how Edward and Bella raised their children and the struggle of Edward-Bella's relationship. i just hope they honest with each other, but it's life, it is what it is.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
*gasp* Lauren!
SMH, dame needs some love.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
looking forward to this story
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
whoop whoop! yea i love this!
Aunt shell chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Father son bonding was great. Scary how similar they are, but great that dame has someone that will understand...if he can just open up. Thanks for the new story and sooooo happy you're continuing.
twilight chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Gosh what happened to our innocent damion? And sonny's next yay I wish he finds his 'special someone' god what if its amelia they'd be a weird a couple sony out for a kill and amelia a healer. I'm still for damion and maggie they're a cute couple I wish he'd realise it. :)
8,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 549 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 569 .. Last Next »