Reviews for Riders on the Storm
roxanne34145 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Love sonny's pov and the 4 way convo and it's your own fault Bella is the only female we like you made all the other women lying backstabbing hoes and Bella is the loyal badass great wife and mom. FYI I do like
Alex and Alice also. So glad you decided to make this a 3rd book!
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
i hope carlisle never finds out about what happened between damion and alex... i'm scared of his reaction.

i don't like that edward is dictating to damion what kind of doctor he should be... he's thinking of his own needs but not of his son's. then again, i don't see how it's possible for damion to NOT be involved. he's already involved...
divyvicki chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for the update. I love reading Sonnys POV I found the conversations between Skip, Sonny, Damion and Carlisle a bit confusing. If I get it correctly. Edward is trying to force Damions hand so he elects to get out of the business.
miss.eve chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Dame was my favourite but know seriously i am a little scared myself. It was cute when Edward kiss his head.
I was laughing so hard when Sonny gave the little one Dame's number-such a meanie!
Cant wait for more!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I love sonny and dame is a riot! Can't wait to meet amelia, i hope she is the one for dame cause only that to calm his ass down, please let her be a knock out like megan fox style cause that chick is hot!
Shannon Susan32 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that Dame will work everything out with Alex. Problems like that will rip the family apart. I'm so excited to hear about Amelia too. I wonder what will happen with the little church girl and Dame as well. Please update again soon. I'm not sure I will last another week to find out what happens.
meganl2 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! As much as I don't want Sonny and Damion pinned against each other the tension between them has me hooked. I can't wait for D's pov.
caz23 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Excellent chapter as always. I really didn't expect Dame to be a compulsive liar as he was in this chapter. He's like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. On a Sonny note, I'm still hoping Katie's baby is Sonny's they have feelings for each other and it's good to get a reaction out of Aro.
3kdz4me chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I'm just so fucking confused.
jmcfall chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Oh you kill me lol lol lol I've about peed my pants lol lol can't wait I'm so damn glad you kept this going I wasn't ready to let them go thank you I would flove you to continue INI omfg CC Lil daddy lol lol lol
KONOHA'S NIGHTMARE OF DREAMS chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
i fuckin hate alex i want you to make her do something horrible so we can get rid of her. please do this for me. i just want alex to die. lol but yes please do this for me thank you :-)
Humble4 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Love Sonny's POV almost as much as Edward's
KeeWit chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Damian used to be my favorite. Now ... not so much.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I don't like the ones who try to muscle their way in e and b up lol, otherwise I'm ok. Lol.

There was a lot going I thought. But loved it.
Looking forward to more.
gracefish21 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Soo good ! He never gave him the note, I want him to get together with the church girl down the street.
8,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 549 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 569 .. Last Next »