Reviews for Riders on the Storm
lilmstran chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Loved it
Keep going
Can't wait to read the next chapter
christykq chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
OH! MY! GAWD! you definitely need to continue writing older children stories. MANY older children stories. This is the fucking best! Dame and Sonny's relationship is wonderful. They are both clueless in their own ways and wise in others. This had me LOL: "No, yeah—Dad said this'll help, cat fur or something," he whispered. "It's called hair of the dog," I laughed. "Cat fur." And Bella being an older mother to adult children is fanfuckingtastic. I can totally see her watching her kids beat the piss out of each other from the kitchen window and come out and yell at Sonny (since he's older) to stop. Again, this had me LOL: "Stop beating on your brother! You're going to be freaking thirty in a few years—my God." OMG! I swear every mother has said SOMETHING like that to their children. It must be in the handbook. I love that little innocent Maggie (?, right?) comes over to see if Dame is home and 'Santino' finds that to be perfect time to fuck with his brother. The dynamic between Sonny and Damion is perfection. And Edward, oh Edward. *sigh* He demands respect from everyone and gets it. He had me chuckling when he was fucking with Dame trying to get a word in to the 4-way conversation. "Just hop in and fucking talk. This isn't a forum, or a classroom." I can totally see Dadward coming out when he kisses Damion on the head. Sonny's reaction was pretty funny too. "I was sure my little brother wanted die anyway—being kissed by Daddy." Then Carlisle does it too and Dame winks at Sonny. LOL! OMG This freaking chapter is the best. THE BEST I say! Dear Lord this story can never end, its too fucking good.

I'm anxious to meet Amelia. I'm not passing judgment yet, but I doubt she'll be good enough for Dame or Sonny. j/s As for Maggie, I kind of want her to stick around and fuck with Damion's head for a bit. Not in a bad way but that he can't get her out of his mind kind of way. I would love to see him form a bond with her and bring her home for Sunday dinner. Jebus, Edward would have a cow and Bella wouldn't know what to do or say at the table. Classic. Anyway, Alex needs to take a chill pill and go on a fucking honeymoon or whatever with Carlisle. She's irritating! Can't wait to hear what Sonny thinks of this Amelia girl AND dinner in his POV. Lordy, we're in for it now. LOL!

Fanfuckingtastic chapter. Update quickly. They gotta eat, right?!
RotS MAY be better than INI... j/s...
Sophiabella chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter. I am hoping Sonny falls for Amelia. I still want Dame with the want to be nun next door! LOL
debnin chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
sonny never give damion the notes
bab1067 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Hey now...don't lump me:-) I love Alex and Bella. Lauren needs a bullet from using/raping Damion. I hope some how Bella finds out and kills Lauren. 1. For fucking damion and taking his innocence and messing with his head and 2. For imagining fucking Edward while it was her son. She's always wanted Edward:-( that goes back to when Lexi was arround.

I'm sure someone is going to blow at dinner and the shit s gonna hit the fan. What's in the letter from Maggie? Can't wait to meet Amelia.

When the reminder about no cheating... What are you going to throw at us? Can't wait until part 2:-)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
oh my.. this is all too much and you know that i love it that way! i can't wait to find out what else sonny has to deal with.
Jlyons0424 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I'm hoping for a dame and ameila hook up! I like how Edward played all that. He even confused me for a moment. ;) I wonder if Alex will be able to keep to herself that Dame kissed her. Also I'm dying to know if Katie is carrying sonny's baby. Loving this story!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I do love Sonny.
TSW-913 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Geez - This chapter was really great! I'm glad Damion confessed to someone. Can't wait to see what he does to Sonny once he gets the phone call from Maggie. And just FYI - I definitely love Bella, but Alex comes in a very close second! Can't wait to meet Amelia!
hillybob chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Dame is so fucked up!
KristineM chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
The bickering between Sonny and Damien and then add in Edward and Carlise...it makes me laugh. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
olivedaisychain chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
You're a genius when it comes to characterization and dialogue! I LOVE story!
winter0110 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
WOW, it is getting more and more interesting, looking forward for the next one ;)
cherryhilz chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Great update. Lovin all the craziness! :)
roxanne34145 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Love sonny's pov and the 4 way convo and it's your own fault Bella is the only female we like you made all the other women lying backstabbing hoes and Bella is the loyal badass great wife and mom. FYI I do like
Alex and Alice also. So glad you decided to make this a 3rd book!
8,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 549 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 569 .. Last Next »