Reviews for And He Sat On The Edge Of Skies
rainbowflame chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I very much approve of this story 3 Awesome interpretation of the pawns and the scenario at the end.
A-Connoisseur-of-Fandoms chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
So I just spent a good...forty-five minutes reading this entire fanfic because I couldn't stop reading it. It was very well written, no obvious grammar mistakes and everyone was in character. Not to mention your ending was superb for the story and actually made plenty of sense.

There aren't many fanfictions for Dragon's Dogma and I hardly thought I was going to find anything good. To be honest all I thought I would find is a bunch of mary-sue(ish)Arisen's sexing up various characters but da-a-amn your story blew my presumptions out of the water. Bravo sir, Bravo
Mesmerine chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I thought this was a lovely piece of work when you first posted it. Loved, loved, the final chapter, then decided to re-read the whole fanfic from the beginning. I'm glad I did, because only then I realized just how *brilliantly* crafted this was; how all the little snippets here and there all ties up to a very complete ending, such as how Lucas' feelings for Julien was portrayed from mere respect to evolve into some kind of affection in later chapters. (I must also thank you for not making this fanfic some horrible angst-fest!) I sincerely hope to see more of your work here. Thank you sooooo much for a delightful read!
dr. kitten chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Great ending, very touching. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for all your hard work, and keep up the good writing!
dr. kitten chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Well, thank goodness that the inhabitants of Gransys are rather open-minded! This chapter was well-written and very interesting. You did a good job of making it tasteful as well as sexy :)
dr. kitten chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
This was a fantastic chapter - great descriptions, as well as explaining why Julien was too weak to fight off the goblins (I always found that depressing, but not anymore, thanks to you!). Please update soon; I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
dr. kitten chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This story is so well-written! I love how it follows the game and yet tells its own tale as well. Keep up the good work, please!
banxi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I daresay I'm almost already hooked on this fic! Your writing style is to die for, and what honestly started out as a quick skim, had me scrolling back to re-read everything in a short time. Keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter.