Reviews for And He Sat On The Edge Of Skies
I thought I was in serious danger of an unhappy ending there but thankfully you proved me wrong, and the results were very, very sweet and satisfying. I really enjoyed reading this, your style of writing was amazingly in-style with the actual game but still allowed for a depth that in my opinion felt incredibly honest (which is especially hard to achieve when writing 1st person POV). I also really loved seeing the game from Julien's POV who was, as previously mentioned, completely in character. The romance was realistic and sweet (a winning combination!) but what I found best was the fact that the romance wasn't ALL there was to this fic, just reading about Julien's life in Cassardis or a fuller description of his motivations was equally enjoyable.

All in all, thank you very much for writing this!
fayriel chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
If I could I would put this on my fav list 10 times. Ty, wonderful story!
rainbowflame chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I very much approve of this story 3 Awesome interpretation of the pawns and the scenario at the end.
A-Connoisseur-of-Fandoms chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
So I just spent a good...forty-five minutes reading this entire fanfic because I couldn't stop reading it. It was very well written, no obvious grammar mistakes and everyone was in character. Not to mention your ending was superb for the story and actually made plenty of sense.

There aren't many fanfictions for Dragon's Dogma and I hardly thought I was going to find anything good. To be honest all I thought I would find is a bunch of mary-sue(ish)Arisen's sexing up various characters but da-a-amn your story blew my presumptions out of the water. Bravo sir, Bravo
Mesmerine chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I thought this was a lovely piece of work when you first posted it. Loved, loved, the final chapter, then decided to re-read the whole fanfic from the beginning. I'm glad I did, because only then I realized just how *brilliantly* crafted this was; how all the little snippets here and there all ties up to a very complete ending, such as how Lucas' feelings for Julien was portrayed from mere respect to evolve into some kind of affection in later chapters. (I must also thank you for not making this fanfic some horrible angst-fest!) I sincerely hope to see more of your work here. Thank you sooooo much for a delightful read!
dr. kitten chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Great ending, very touching. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for all your hard work, and keep up the good writing!
dr. kitten chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Well, thank goodness that the inhabitants of Gransys are rather open-minded! This chapter was well-written and very interesting. You did a good job of making it tasteful as well as sexy :)
dr. kitten chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
This was a fantastic chapter - great descriptions, as well as explaining why Julien was too weak to fight off the goblins (I always found that depressing, but not anymore, thanks to you!). Please update soon; I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
dr. kitten chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This story is so well-written! I love how it follows the game and yet tells its own tale as well. Keep up the good work, please!
banxi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I daresay I'm almost already hooked on this fic! Your writing style is to die for, and what honestly started out as a quick skim, had me scrolling back to re-read everything in a short time. Keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter.