Reviews for Sir and Lord
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
*shakes head sadly* your parents would be ashamed of you and what you are doing harry. they would never have doe what you are doing to Voldemort. how you any better than he was? :(
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
More more, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
You have to finish this pretty pretty please!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
What does Voldemort have in mind now that he was felt Harry's power?
BlasterBlurby chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Totally loving this fic. I've read about these situations but always with Harry on the receiving end. Its interesting that you've flipped it around. I feel bad for Voldemort already.
albertinewei chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Wow..I can't deny the plot of Harry torturing Voldemort intrigues me a lot. Having reading enough of Voldemort in control, I find your story definitely promising, especially the part of Harry testing Cruciatus Curse, which is disturbingly interesting.

"Harry had never really imagined Voldemort to have something as human as a penis and he wondered how the man would react if Harry made him hard"

Well, Harry is always a weird child with too much curiosity, and that's why we love him :)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh Harry's cast a crucio eh? Brilliant! I bet Voldemort didn't expect that. And now he's realised how much power Harry has. As always, I can't wait for more.
Shalette chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Wow, Harry is kind of cruel, but I guess I can't blame him.
Forgotten Memories Kaiori chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I'm interested,what's going to happen next I wonder?
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Brilliant once again! It's certainly interesting to see Harry labouring thoughts of giving Voldemort pleasure and/instead of torture! Even though Harry has these thoughts, he still has some decency to take the gag and blindfold from Voldemort. I like it, it's as if he's been tainted by the war (which is very possible) meaning that he wants to inflict pain to those who would do the same to him, and yet he hasn't lost all of his morals. He still treats Voldemort like a human, rather than an animal. Nice twist! And of course being the Slytherin that Voldemort is, he has requested a deal in self-preservation. To be honest, the only way Voldemort is going to be allowed to live is if Harry agrees to keep him after the six months. To think, Voldemort's life in the hands of his enemy, Harry Potter! What a twist of fate. I can't wait to read more.
Shalette chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
LttleSparrow chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh another story from you! Interesting beginning and I am looking forward to what you do with it.

I am doing to same for my own story to keep it within the regulations here at FF. I decided to make two versions of any chapter that contained anything risky, one 'safe' and another 'mature' version. I would post the safe version here on FF with an author's note detailing where the mature version could be found on another site in case someone wished to read it. That way you could use the tools here on FF to your advantage without running the risk of being deleted.
Shalette chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Interested to see what happens next. I was wondering if you update on adult fanfiction can let us know through your updates so we can go there and read. Thank you.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Brilliant so far. I'm intrigued with this dark-ish, slightly sadistic side of Harry. Though after all he's been through, it should come as no surprise to find out that he wishes to cause his enemy pain. And yet, he doesn't agree fully with the torture. I can understand that. He has spent his life fighting for the 'greater good' and yet these methods of torture are as bad as those used by the Death Eaters. I loved it when Voldemort twitched at recognising Harry's voice. There is no one as similiar, as 'close' to Voldemort than Harry Potter. And Harry also spoke Parseltongue when in the meeting! No wonder everyone looked at him in shock! I bet Voldemort wasn't expecting him to speak it either. It's brilliant that he spoke it almost unconsciously, in his panic. However, it does raise questions. I thought Harry could no longer speak it, after the horcrux inside him had been destroyed? And the fact that he felt a twinge of discomfort from the scar is intriguing too! Harry seems almost unwilling to let Voldemort die, like he doesn't want him to die, even though he was one of those pushing for the death penalty at the beginning of Voldemort's capture. I wonder if, after all this time, he simply can't imagine life without Voldemort? He's been the one constant in Harry's life. Everyone else has moved on and started families. Harry has not. I'm also impressed with Voldemort's stubborness at refusing to reveal any information, despite being tortured severely. I can't wait to read more! i'm so excited about this story!