Reviews for Five
cami chapter 1 . 5/21
Beautiful. Hurted a lot while the time pas and no one of them change the rules to be together. They just let it past. One of the best stories (:
Markielle chapter 1 . 4/21
This is so painfully beautiful it's making me tearbend.
allonssy chapter 1 . 4/8
this fic (beautifully) broke my heart into a million pieces. i’m so sad.
Blouta chapter 1 . 2/24
I cried reading this. Painful but beautiful.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/30
You can't hear it, but my heart is shattering into a million tiny pieces. I bawled like a baby whilst reading this, to the point that my significant other had to come over and hold me because I was sobbing and keening with their grief. Brilliantly written. I'm utterly wrecked.
kmn chapter 1 . 1/5
this is the SADDEST, most ANGSTY fanfiction i have EVER FKN READ. i am SOBBING, i am SHAKING, HOL K. loved it 10/10 would read again. bookmarked for life. i will read this to my grandchildren. put the url of this fic on my grave
Luiza chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This is so beautiful I don't even know what to say, it's almost 3a.m. here and I'm helplessly crying
I loved every single line of this fi u
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
whywhywhy
how am i supposed to live my life now?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I can't fucking believe this shit! I cried for so fucking long after this because you ruined my life! How dare you write such a beautiful story?! Does the fact that you are an amazing writer give you the right to break my heart into a million different pieces?!
NoMoreNutella chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is amazingly beautiful. Still crying.
royalfirelily chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This was so beautifully written and so in characteryour writing is so hauntingly beautiful, you know how to string together words to evoke such strong emotions. This story totally broke my heart /3 keep writing!
Gohanya chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I am so shooked rn, I have been snatched bald, ugh. This fic has gotten me at the edge of tears so many times and maybe, I should've read this in the comfort and privacy of my room b/c in public there is no where to run when tears start leaking out, I love sang so much in this story, I knew he would be understanding :,). I just wished that katara told him earlier.
skyeward4life chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
making me cry in 3 period smh i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
so bittersweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Oh my god. They loved each other, they should be together. I just keep thinking that maybe next life time, they'll do it right and get together.