Reviews for Five
whywhywhy
how am i supposed to live my life now?
I can't fucking believe this shit! I cried for so fucking long after this because you ruined my life! How dare you write such a beautiful story?! Does the fact that you are an amazing writer give you the right to break my heart into a million different pieces?!
NoMoreNutella chapter 1 . 5/28
This is amazingly beautiful. Still crying.
royalfirelily chapter 1 . 5/22
This was so beautifully written and so in characteryour writing is so hauntingly beautiful, you know how to string together words to evoke such strong emotions. This story totally broke my heart /3 keep writing!
funaawa chapter 1 . 5/10
I am so shooked rn, I have been snatched bald, ugh. This fic has gotten me at the edge of tears so many times and maybe, I should've read this in the comfort and privacy of my room b/c in public there is no where to run when tears start leaking out, I love sang so much in this story, I knew he would be understanding :,). I just wished that katara told him earlier.
skyeward4life chapter 1 . 2/15
making me cry in 3 period smh i love it
so bittersweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Oh my god. They loved each other, they should be together. I just keep thinking that maybe next life time, they'll do it right and get together.
Zuza chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I cried so hard.
Keepitup2319 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
*cries*
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Thank you for the read. I'd heard a lot of things about your piece, and I am glad that I read it. I can't tell you how torn I feel after reading this piece. I can't bring myself to accept that they would hide their children like that but you did a good job of weaving it in with canon. I like to think that Zuko and Katara spent a lot of time wondering "what if" in canon, but the fact that they got to explore each other and completely let themselves go for that brief period of time and still choose to continue being with other people isn't something that I think that either of them would necessarily do. In any case, it was great read and thank you!
sweatersandjeans chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Your writing feels so effortless and weighty and it made me feel so many feelings. I literally had tears in my eyes. Great work!
captainbitterbutter chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITEN! I read this an hour ago;and im reading it again and again and im still crying. This is so saddeningly beautiful.
miljami chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I loved and hated this same time. This broke my heart, I haven't cried so much in long time
reggierocket711 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Really didn't want things to end the way they did, but all and all I loved your version. Well written, to the point and it had me in my feels! Great job!