Reviews for Five
airichan623 chapter 1 . 7/28
oh god...tearbending...nopenopenopenopenope.
iRanNoodle chapter 1 . 7/28
The things we do for love...

Good one, chap.
Nighthawlkerpg34 chapter 1 . 7/1
That was"...FUCKING SADu uU WTF U MAKE ME MAD SAD AND GRRRRRRR!
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 1 . 6/29
That was cruel, and so wonderfully written. If you ever decide to write a sequel to this where they meet in the spirit world, or another life, or something of that sort I would be thrilled to read it. Good job!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/26
Though you'd think I'd get teary-eyed once I realized that Zuko and Katara were never going to reveal their children to the world, that wasn't what made me saddest. That ending was beautiful, in the way that you summarized how it should have, could have, would have been them- in another life. Just those two words ("I know") send such a powerful message to me. This was such a wonderfully written, heartbreaking story!
Zutara1 chapter 1 . 6/10
This is so breathtakingly fantastic an sad. I was crying constantly. This fan fiction is so amazing, and you definately achieved your goal of making it realistic. This is one of the fanfictions where it is not only a good story, but you can actually envision this happening. Phenomenal piece of literature and I this has only strengthened my beliefs that Zuko and Katara are a good couple, but this also makes me kind of think they might of had a relationship that was nott ever explained. This is great. It is sad and realistic and hopeful and happy all at the same time. Life does not always work out the way you want to, and this message is given in such a creative and excellent way.
MoonsWolf chapter 1 . 6/6
It was a good story ,althought very sad .I can't belive that I actualy read such a tragic story since I'm very sensible and I can not stop myself from crying while reading something of this tipe .However all I want to tell you is that I think that you can't say its a romantic story when it is clear that this is tragedy/drama or even Hurt/comfort .But of course , I am not very familiar with that tipe since ,as I said earlier ,I cry lots .Anyway it WAS a good story .
OH MY GHAD THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ZUTARA FANFICTION EVER. NOTHING. WILL. EVER. COMPARE.
IT PERFECTLY CAPTURED ZUKO AND KATARA'S PASSION FOR EACH OTHER (not to mention the frustrations... Which kinda symbolized the Zutara fandom) THIS WAS ALSO VERY PAINFUL. BUT THE TRUTH. SHIT SHIT IT HURTS SO MUCH (this caps lock cannot emphasize how much i loved this story)

thank you so much for this. Bless your soul. HAHAHAHA

zutara 4 lyf, yo! Peace! :))
zutara5ever chapter 1 . 4/13
Loved this story! So beautiful and sad at the same time
It was so sad
Familia8 chapter 1 . 2/27
This put me to tears. Such a lovely and sad tale you have here. It tells that destiny is not controllable.
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 2/9
Omfg! ...like you've seriously ripped my heart to shreds and pieced back (crooked, not perfectly) together again. This amazing fic gave me so much emotion I was having a festival full of tears for a few minutes lol. Beautiful work, I would've liked it to be that way too. Ugh but alas the reality of it all. Pft! That's what fanfiction is for though.
Thanks for sharing wonderful your work
Kudos
Well this was depressing, yet wonderfully written. I'm going to go cry now
BloomingNights chapter 1 . 1/14
All I can say us "ouch" cause that hurt me right in the feels. But I'm glad you ended with some Makorra to lighten the mood.
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is soooo heartbreaking -_- ... i'll be crying on the inside now