Reviews for Five
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 1/28
Thank you for the read. I'd heard a lot of things about your piece, and I am glad that I read it. I can't tell you how torn I feel after reading this piece. I can't bring myself to accept that they would hide their children like that but you did a good job of weaving it in with canon. I like to think that Zuko and Katara spent a lot of time wondering "what if" in canon, but the fact that they got to explore each other and completely let themselves go for that brief period of time and still choose to continue being with other people isn't something that I think that either of them would necessarily do. In any case, it was great read and thank you!
sweatersandjeans chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Your writing feels so effortless and weighty and it made me feel so many feelings. I literally had tears in my eyes. Great work!
captainbitterbutter chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITEN! I read this an hour ago;and im reading it again and again and im still crying. This is so saddeningly beautiful.
miljami chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I loved and hated this same time. This broke my heart, I haven't cried so much in long time
reggierocket711 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Really didn't want things to end the way they did, but all and all I loved your version. Well written, to the point and it had me in my feels! Great job!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
All the feels. Zutara. Surprise Makorra. *sobs*

In all seriousness, though, I really enjoyed the story. It was bitter sweet. :)
Liasid chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
so sweet and yet so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I think you broke my heart. This was beautiful and amazing and so sad I almost cried.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
oh god...tearbending...nopenopenopenopenope.
iRanNoodle chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
The things we do for love...

Good one, chap.
Nighthawlkerpg34 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
That was"...FUCKING SADu uU WTF U MAKE ME MAD SAD AND GRRRRRRR!
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That was cruel, and so wonderfully written. If you ever decide to write a sequel to this where they meet in the spirit world, or another life, or something of that sort I would be thrilled to read it. Good job!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Though you'd think I'd get teary-eyed once I realized that Zuko and Katara were never going to reveal their children to the world, that wasn't what made me saddest. That ending was beautiful, in the way that you summarized how it should have, could have, would have been them- in another life. Just those two words ("I know") send such a powerful message to me. This was such a wonderfully written, heartbreaking story!
FireWater16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is so breathtakingly fantastic an sad. I was crying constantly. This fan fiction is so amazing, and you definately achieved your goal of making it realistic. This is one of the fanfictions where it is not only a good story, but you can actually envision this happening. Phenomenal piece of literature and I this has only strengthened my beliefs that Zuko and Katara are a good couple, but this also makes me kind of think they might of had a relationship that was nott ever explained. This is great. It is sad and realistic and hopeful and happy all at the same time. Life does not always work out the way you want to, and this message is given in such a creative and excellent way.
MoonsWolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
It was a good story ,althought very sad .I can't belive that I actualy read such a tragic story since I'm very sensible and I can not stop myself from crying while reading something of this tipe .However all I want to tell you is that I think that you can't say its a romantic story when it is clear that this is tragedy/drama or even Hurt/comfort .But of course , I am not very familiar with that tipe since ,as I said earlier ,I cry lots .Anyway it WAS a good story .