Reviews for A Moment on the Beach
wolf lover of michigan chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Nice start wouldn't mind reading more
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
ADORABLE
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Aww it sweet I love it, gosh takes me back to watching them. Love those 2 .
Some advice be sure to really thing your scene through, re-read them or ask someone to read them so they don't feel rush.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I really like how you have Hunter and Kelly together. It would be interesting to see some more conversation between them about it and just different interactions. It would be cool to see the other guys with girls, perhaps to see how Dustin/Marah, maybe Shane/Kapri...Cam/Hayley...though I know ultimately it's up to you. Anyways, it'll be cool to see what you have next.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Good job...
Kitten9322 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Yay you updated! Yay for Blake/Tori and Hunter/Kelly(even though i like Hunter/Kapri a little more but Hunter/Kelly is okay too)! You should so put in Dustin/Marah and Shane/Skyla and Cam/Leanne! Idk who you could put Kapri with though hmmm and maybe you could have like a new evil guy come in and kidnap the girls or something like that! Update soon!
Kitten9322 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I know this is my 2nd review but you have GOT to update this! Pretty please make more chaps! Make the other couples Dustin/Marah and Shane/Skyla and Cam/Leanne! Please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I will review every chap and help if you need it! I promise! Put these couples in the story PRETTY PLEASE?!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was really cute and a good start if you do make it into a multi-chapter story. I would really like to read more. I love how you have the simple easy nature of Blake and Tori's relationship and yet you still have the unsure and shy part as well. I also love how Hunter was a part of his choice and that it didn't get overshadowed.

Great job. I love Blake and Tori and I loved reading this.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awwww loved it...
Kitten9322 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Update soon this was so cute! Put more blake/tori and also put dustin/marah and cam/leanne and shane/skyla! Please update soon please!
Kitten9322 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw this was too cute! You should also put dustin/marah love in this because then it would be really cute too! Please put them in this story and maybe put someone with shane like maybe skyla could come back and they could be together which would be awesome! Update soon PLEASE!