Reviews for Life After Malefor
ANGRY PERSON chapter 14 . 2/21
PLZZ!?
It has been more than 1 year!
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
ANGRY PERSON chapter 14 . 2/21
GGRRRRRRRRRRRR!
DO STUFF! I KNOW THAT IT TAKES YOU A WHILE, BUT GEEZZ!*?#!%*&!#*%&!# *$&!%# *&#
ProuDragoNight chapter 14 . 2/13
Wow great story so far I love it. Update soon
DragonBreeder123 chapter 8 . 2/6
Name: Charter
Physical Description/Appearance: shape is the same as Malefor only his scales color is like a blueish purple color, a mixture of Black and Gray underbelly and wing membrane

Personality: Not knowing who his father is, he is very kind and very helpful to most other dragons, plus he protects the ones he feels need protected, like Cynder for example. He protects Cynder, everything that he cares or loves, and Spyro. He never likes to get into a fight though he tries his hardiest to protect himself. Not very skilled at fighting cause he always skip school, but was trained by Cynder and Spyro due to the lack of skills he had.

Abillities: Fear, Fire, Shadow, and Ice. The only one who can control his darkness, but has a hard time using it. Cynder trained him how to use the elements Fear and Shadow, and Spyro trained him how to us Fire and Ice.

Life Story: Before Spyro first saw Cynder, Charters Mother abandoned him due her guilt of being Malefors mate. Ignites was the first one to find the egg, and when Gauls forces destroyed every egg, Charters egg was lucky because Terrador hid it somewhere they could it find it. Charter, not knowing his father, had blamed it all on Malefore, because Ignites tells him that his father Malefor was destroyed no thanks to the Dragon they called the Dark Master. He soon later finds out, and is the only one other then Spyro who understands him that his father still has some good in him.
bobbymcdude chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
I really like this story. It's one of my favourites and I'm dying to see more.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
More story now!
Brennan13 chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Lol and here I was thinking this fic was complete XD oh well, this is a well written story and I'm willing to wait! Keep up the good work!
Whitherfang chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
This is really good. Im glad i finally found the time to read this. And i have one little (big) suggestion for your story. Pm me about it
Whitherfang chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Im pretty sure they are fifteen and were stuck in the crystal when they were twelve...
Unit Omicron chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
This has been a very interesting story so far. It's been pretty standard for a Post DOTD Fic, but the parts about Ashur and your many, many, many O/C's really make it stand out from the crowd for me.

Ashur has been a very decent antagonist so far, despite his first failure to attack Warfang. I hope we get to see more of him later in the story.

As for your O/C's, it's an interesting wildcard. Having this many outside characters for a story is a double-edged sword. It adds interest in your readers to get to know each of your characters personally and provides a lot of opportunities for good dialogue. However, this can also make your characters to being forgettable. Make sure you take the time in future chapters to really introduce each character further and let your readers get to to know each one. That will make this story even better.

Your Spyro and Cynder romance has been a small side plot so far, I hope that changes in the future. I am a HUGE Cynder fan. Good luck with writing the romance(s) in this story, they can either be an author's greatest asset in his/her story, or just a distraction to the main plot of the story.

Anyways, good work on this one so far. I hope to see an update from you soon. Just know that I have liked this one so far and that I am watching it! Good luck.

Best regards. -Unit Omicron
oreo lover chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Yo, I know you have never heard of me and this is not surprising. I am not a fan fiction writer, but simply a reader who really loves spyro the dragon. I loved these chapters and I can't wait for the others. I want you to make many many more chapters. I love them so much. Anyway, I think it would be great if you made cynder and spyro a pair in the next chapter. I think we readers have waited long enough. No harsh judgement or anything like that just saying. Once again I love these chapters!
XxTheSomeonexX chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
Hey! I just found out you can review on your own stories! Im only gonna review this one time, because I dont wanna cheat to get my reviews up, but I have something important to say. A combination of writer's block and getting grounded (three times) has kept me from writing recently. Due to poll results, this story will likely be in between five and ten chapters longer. So, I will start writing as soon as I get my laptop back (Probably in a week), and I plan to have this story completed and be working on my other stories by the end of the summer (I really want to get this story finished on the one year anniversary :) ). So, I will have the next chapter up soon. As I promised, It wont take four months to update again, only like two and a half :P.

One more thing. For my last chapter, I got a record low of views (342) when this story is at over 13k total, and the second lowest amount of reviews (4). Please, I appreciate the views and reviews I have been given, but at this much of a drop, Im unsure of my support on this. If I dont start getting more, I probably wont finish this. So please, take a few minutes of your time and type a review for the next chapter. And I thank the four people who reviewed last chapter. Even after four months, they stayed with me and reviewed even after that much time. A huge thanks to htffan951, MurasakiKuroAki, SupernalGodzilla, and the guest. You guys are awesome!
Shadow Son of Hades And Lupa chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Nice story so far. All I have to say to this is MERICA!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I like that you made Cynder strong but Spyro is still the purple dragon don't make her more powerful than him

Ghost redder
SupernalGodzilla chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Yeah an Update! I hope you haven't forgotten the new OC dragons that are planned to make an appearance.