Reviews for Peaches and Cream
Holy shit dude...
Fangirl Binge chapter 4 . 2/21
This must have every kink known to man in it 0.0
Koningh chapter 1 . 1/25
I always knew we would all go to Hell for Fan-fiction. Here's the proof.
Crabby Buzzard chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Ember" Ignore the person who said this is well above M rating, if they had even LOOKED at some of the M rated stuff on this site, then they might learn to shut their mouthes.

To Ember: Actually, if I were Konata, I would't ignore me. I'm very good at getting stories deleted when they violate the TOS.
I have looked at other MA rated stuff, not M stuff and it hasn't taught me to "shut my mouth"; in fact, it made me realize how bad the problem is that users willingly disguise MA rated stories as "M".
Konata of all people should know these kinds of stories aren't allowed on this site after her friend BeatricetheGolden was banned from this site for explicit material.

So no, I won't bugger off about the subject, in fact thinking about being more proactive by posting Konata in eliminator/ LU. Don't say you didn't have fair warning Konata.
Cay Ezemay chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I'm with CarnivalFreak , cinema I request that there be a prequel and sequel to this? I would love to see how Artie fell, and at the same time, I would love to see how they raise their kids.
mads chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
hi, i would /love/ a prequel to this xD -just sayin...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Fuck, this is officially one of my favourite fanfics with 7 of my favourite things in it, USUK, yaoi, tentacle rape, mpreg, male lactation, inflation and it's excellently written
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Awwwwws so freaken hot! An the baby is so cute XD
Gigi122606 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wtf did I jusjustad XD this was jjustwow I loved it but I might have to delete this from my history so my mom and sisters won't find it XD but still loves it and if there were a five star botton I would give you it and I'm not even done with the book
Darkangel-932 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
i love this story its so sexy i love the birthing and tentacles and toys
psYchOtIc Summoner chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
*nosebleeds forever* I don't suppose there's any way I could get you to write more stuff like this, is there?
DevilChild101 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Since I can't take your talent, I'm going to have to go with tje next best thing! -kidnapps you-
theSardonyx chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
How could I have read that? No offense whatsoever to your story, but... How could I have read all of that?

That last scene was adorable. I didn't expect it at all. But it was cute, really. The scene. I don't know what to say about everything else.

Write on.!
Yuna
Laruna SilverFox chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
dude...this was the most raunchy, perverted, and disturbing fic that I have ever read...I loved it!
CartoonCouples101 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Wow congrats for finally finishing. I liked the ending and everything. There were a few spelling errors but nothing major. I'll tell you the ones I remember if you want.