Reviews for Miki's Last Wish
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 11/9
I personally have read this story and I love your ending so much better, it honored them very well
Oak's Lover chapter 1 . 10/26
Of course it had a crap ending, it's a creepypasta; they're not supposed to be happy.
Kirby chapter 1 . 8/14
RenagadeRexRider chapter 1 . 3/23
This story made me actually tear up... it's beautiful!
Trainer Goran chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I honestly think this should have been the ending. Ending all of the success and fame of the character just because of a charizard really confused me. You handled this good for a one shot. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. A suggestion. Maybe you should write about Stevens, Mikes, and Daisy's new journey together across kanto. Just a little suggestion. Keep up the good work.
aaryamaanrao99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i liked dis version a lot good work man! :)
Ai Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
sweet :)
Mr. Kitu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I think that story ending is much better than the other one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
but if he hadn't committed suicide then red would not have been recognized as champion
silverstar chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i wish this was how it ended so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
The best ening ever I appreciate your talented ways of recreating story ending which trully gives the reader the "hook" into reading it
MarshalRather chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Liked the original story and this was a great ending, thank you for writing it!
T28000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I like it and it makes me feel like crying...
but I just feel like the ending of Strangled Red wasn't that bad. It seemed like a godd cliffhanger but it's your opinion. :)
BTW This made me decide to write my own after story for Strangled Red but not following this ending. So thanks and sorry :)
Another BTW Your stuff is great. :)
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 8/3/2013