Reviews for Miki's Last Wish
nice chapter 1 . 9/4
yup that is what it needed
You must have been an inspired person. What is your inspiration?
tobi1093 chapter 1 . 3/30
Even though this was a nice try and i didn't like the original ending aswell, i don't like how this is a happy ending. Kinda takes the creepy out of creepypasta. also it is written from a book/movie point of view, and not from the perspective of someone playing the gameboy game, as in the original creepypasta.
u chapter 1 . 2/26
It is a wayyyyyyy better ending than the real one ! I wish you could fix every pokemon fanfic which had potential but totally bad ending ! (It feels really bad when you read a good fanfic with a bad ending . It hurts ! ):-)
Ian chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
That's so touching! :3
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I personally have read this story and I love your ending so much better, it honored them very well
Oak's Lover chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Of course it had a crap ending, it's a creepypasta; they're not supposed to be happy.
Kirby chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
fgyrtgyrztfghztttrrrr
RenagadeRexRider chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This story made me actually tear up... it's beautiful!
Trainer Goran chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I honestly think this should have been the ending. Ending all of the success and fame of the character just because of a charizard really confused me. You handled this good for a one shot. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. A suggestion. Maybe you should write about Stevens, Mikes, and Daisy's new journey together across kanto. Just a little suggestion. Keep up the good work.
aaryamaanrao99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i liked dis version a lot good work man! :)
Ai Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
sweet :)
Mr. Kitu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I think that story ending is much better than the other one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
but if he hadn't committed suicide then red would not have been recognized as champion