Reviews for Where You Least Expect It
rednation88 chapter 130 . 2/19
After all this time I'm just now finding out that your name is Samantha haha

You already know how I feel about this story as I've gushed about it to you like a million times. I can't wait until the sequel! I think my favorite line in this one is when Cory said, "Anything less than together is unacceptable."

I love your writing so much, I swear I would read this story all over again! Much love. :)
rednation88 chapter 129 . 2/19
I love how Eric shut Hollie down yasssss!
brittnikkia chapter 130 . 1/25
Beautifully done yes I cried can't wait for the squeal
jaztazgirl chapter 130 . 1/23
130 chapters down, and I still can't believe that it's over! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story, over a one year ago, 90 chapters in the making. I'm still obsessed. When I think of how the characters ended on BMW, I don't think of GMW but of "Where You Least Expect It." I can't wait to see more of my favorite relationships with the characters I grew up loving to watch on the small screen.
Kristi chapter 130 . 1/23
So bittersweet. Amazing ending. This story felt like family, the same way these characters felt like family or close friends during the run of the series. While you took quite the leap putting Angela and Eric together, you captured everything that I knew and loved about these characters-all of them. By the end of the first chapter an Angela and Eric pairing did not seem so strange at all. It was so organic and I don't know if anyone else could have made it so realistic. Your attention to detail is extraordinary. The way you revisited things of the past and created new characters who were so well fleshed out is incredible. Girl Meets World has not done half the job you have in updating these characters. I found this story at Chapter 72. I got to that chapter and almost cried tears of sadness when I thought it was over and I almost cried tears of joy when I found out it was not the end. I am shocked and pleasantly surprised that this story was 130 chapters long. I am also grateful that you will be continuing it. I can't thank you enough for everything this story has given me. You're writing is amazing and I will read anything you write. A million thanks.
roganjalex chapter 130 . 1/23
Absolutely amazing could not have asked for a better way to end this story can't wait for the sequel
Hope you find inspiration for your other BMW fics would love to see a continuation of both Angela and Cory and maybe even an addition to your Shawn and Morgan oneshot
RHatch89 chapter 130 . 1/23
Awesome story :)
gypsy chapter 129 . 1/10
So glad I found this story! Two days before New Years Day I started reading this excellent follow-up on Boy Meets World. I read on the bus, the train, at night and even at work. Yesterday, I finished Chapter 129 and panicked! I need more, lots, lots more! You have done a great job in bringing the characters' personalities from the screen to the page. I totally believe that Eric and Angela could exist as a committed couple after reading how you built their characters , the plot, and their families and friends. Thanks for your work and dedication! Love it and can't wait for more. Lots more!
roganjalex chapter 129 . 1/8
Absolutely amazing
RHatch89 chapter 129 . 1/8
awesome job :)
brittnikkia chapter 129 . 1/8
Hollie's going to Tampa Florida YEAH! Love this update and The father daughter moments with Eroc and Georgia at work and Angelia and Alvin are beautiful can't wait for more. Awesome job!
EDFarrar chapter 129 . 1/8
I can't believe this story is coming to an end, even if the sequel is going to follow it up. I found this story about two years ago and have followed it ever since.
Guest chapter 128 . 12/11/2015
eric and angela,

that is interesting.

keep writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
uht oh. this is getting good:)

more please :)
Kristi chapter 128 . 12/5/2015
This chapter was well worth the wait. It was great getting to catch up with everyone and spend Christmas with them. As always, thank you for all you do.