Reviews for First Kiss
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
:) So cute
Kuruta-Kei chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I LOVE THIS!
"...My everything, I pledge to you." is this best part! I love it when Shuusei said this! My heart beats was racing so fast and I super excited!
Shuusei's everything.. he give it all to Hotsuma. He give in, he submitted. I can't imagine when they're a married couple in the past XD
OH well, imagining them did 'that' has make me gone insane!
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
this is so beautiful!

finally someone wrote about their past lives! Please do it again! write more!

you caught that ever so beautiful atmosphere between them... that is not exactly carnal desire, but also more than friendship.

it was soooo beautiful!
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE!
Loveless Daya chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
hm...i like it...the description was ok but you're btter than that...so try harder...you're good
drika chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So cute, Go for it Shusei!
My favorite pair is Yuuki and Luka but this fic's so cute and enjoyable that makes like this pair much more now.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very sweet. I like it :3
XxZessxX
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So super cute!
Suisho bara chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awesome love it XD
Shino159 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is sooo cute! i love this pairing!
guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lovely and sweet fic. Sometimes those two do need a good kick in the butt, LOL.
fantasique chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
ohmy this was so romantic! i loved especially the very last part with them whispering those vows to each other *_*
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
WHEW. TOO MUCH CUTENESS FOR MY HEART TO HANDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE. I love, love, love this pairing too. Ever since I first seen the two of them I was like, "I know what I'M going to be shipping". Yeah. And here I am, waiting for my Uraboku volumes to arrive in the mail...

Anyway, to the review. I really liked this. ;) I wish MY dreams were a round-about dating service. It'd be much easier. I need more of this couple- I mean there's only like 240 something Uraboku fanfictions in the first place! It makes me sad that there's not that many... );

-Skye
Fireblaze chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Your fic was very interesting even if it more or less short ... Connecting their past live and their current life was a good idea :) I like your story. I hope you will write others fic of this pairing
Thanks
Fireblaze
*sorry if my coment wasn't clear english is not my first language
bloody child chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I liked this one! I agree, they're such a great couple! Great series really! Thanks