Reviews for Sharp Edged Romance
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
I love your story very much and even though it has been 3 years I l'm hoping you'll update this story soon
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Been 3 years mate. update?
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Love this story
Leyna chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
please update soon! it's one of the best fanfic i've encountered by far...great job!
monochre chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
This is so awesome, are you going to update soon?
Lady Krystalyn chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
More please! I'm curious about who these girls are and I'm enjoying your take on Agito/Yayoi very much.
satomika chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
kya!

it's so cool!

your vivid description of the new ATs inspire me to make Air Gear fics...

anyway, i hope you update this fic soon! :D
notsobiggestfan chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Good
La Reine des Coeurs Perdus chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Epicness - you really got the characters here! And your writing is great! Love it. I know this is on hiatus, but UPDATE PLEASE! You can't just leave it! I NEED to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Omg im really addicted to this
Fran chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Omg this is soo good i cant keep my eyes off this
Kia Zaoldyeck chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Wings2strong chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Yay update! I did feel much more plot and the story had much better description and explanations than the other chapters without losing the current pllot. You're wrighting style is GREAT!
Fushigi no Arisu chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Hey,

I have a very bad english (i'm french, hein..) but i want to let a review.

I like your story (okay.. it's difficult to read perfercly and it happen lot of time). Agito has a cut behavior when he cleans up x) But i don't understand : Yayoi want to meet him the next day or.. the same night ? Because of "11.36" and "11.30", it's a few not clear. But.. I guess I will know in the next chapter.

And.. I want more of Agito-Yayoi \o/

Sorry for the grammar, orthography and etc. I hope you understood.

Byye :)
Wings2strong chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
This is really cool, i like the fact that you showed a bit of Kaito and Gazelle without getting overly romantic. Thestorys pace is picking up and starting to have cliffhangers so please please update!