Reviews for British Difficulties
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Ooh how I hate Octavian's family ! I'm a bit disappointed that Percy did not flood their house x) He could have said it's the pregnancy's hormones ! But it was funny and great, really !
Himeko3809 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014

When is the next sequel coming up?
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wow O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awwwwwww this is too cute!
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
The families are lifted from harry potter lol, the average standard of living here in england is worse than the us because of MUCH higher housing and food prices
HighlyCoolPerson chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a disgrace! A complete outrage! I can promise you that not a single person in Britain would ever live like that! The QUEEN doesn't come close to being that. And you may have been nice at the end, but I am shocked by your lack of an open mind. You've not only insulted my country, but also your own writing. I can't believe that somebody could come so close to being racist to Britain. Nobody's lived like this since the second world war. I can tell you that there are six million unemployed, and two millionares in the whole of England, Wales, Scotland and northern Ireland. I beg of you, please DO NOT write anything more of the sort.
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved the family unity they had against Octavian's family!
Peace Luver N' Scar JadedQueen chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I wanna Slap some of the Simmons...
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow. His family is crazy. I mean really they are so so messed up. I really loved this story though it was a good sequal :)
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic job with this story! Thanks for clearing up the legacy thing :) What does kitschy mean? Auntie Drue was great as well ;)
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well this was cute
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ahahaha I love Aunt Drusilla, 'we sane Simmons need to stick together,' or something along that line XD And wow, who knew such a rotten corrupted 'family' existed -.- Seriously, they're all b******. Sorry if I'm hating on your OC's n_n Well, one thing's for sure, the fact that you could make such a colorful array of horrible characters and a conflict that actually. makes. sense. is amazing, I mean truthfully I've never read The Son of Neptune (yet!) so I don't really connect well with characters like Hazel, Frank, and Octavian, but despite not knowing them, I feel for the dude. I mean, with such a hateful heritage ("emotional scene" my butt!) it's not hard to see how he's grumpy all the time, though honestly I find that attitude quite endearing :D He's like a tsundere (or an angry teddy :D), like when he's all growling and 'I don't want to admit that I feel this way' you can totally see him actually all loving on this inside, hahahaha :D Especially that line where he's like, "Or after noon break. Or evening break.", etc. it's hilarious XD Gosh, he loves loving Percy 24/7 XD And Percy's cute too, standing up for his mom even though he probably didn't want to be arguing with Tavy's family. I could totally see him getting all upset when Octavian got disowned. Anyway, fantastic story, and series might I say Looking forward to the final chapter :) Sorry for the little gap in my reviewing, I wasn't able to read your stories, but now I'm back in the rut owo;;
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It's such a shame the "Difficulties" series has ended, because I really, really, really, really, really, would have LOVED to see something really mean happening to the Simmons family, like Apollo himself coming to them and telling them off until next millenia! And Percy's kids, I wanted to see if they were two boys, two girls or a couple.
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You. Are. One. Very. Very. Very, dramatic queen there. (Oo)"

EqualsEquivalent chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I have been stunned into silence by your amazingness lol