Reviews for The Prettiest Girl in School
haylE15 chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow...
This was really well written! I like that you do both pov for a same scene because we can see how nervous they both feel.
Your description of the places and everything else makes feel like if i was really there watching them...
Only bemol and i'm not the only one who say so it's that you should have make chapters insteed of a long one with separations but if it's the only thing bad, it only says that everything else was perfect ;)
Thanks for sharing this with us!
skytls chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I loved this one! Really really good job :) you should definitely write a sequel tho.. it has the potential to be steamy and hilarious!
MTL17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really love the level of detail you go into here with what Chloe and Lana are thinking. You do a really good job of showing their inner turmoil and how they come to terms with their feelings. Also while the title is repeated a lot it works well here. I do think it would have been beneficial to break down the story into seven chapters rather than one big one shot, but that's just a personal nitpick. Overall this was great. Nicely done.
Terias Mcklay chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very sweet little one shot. Forgot how much I used to like this pairing and ventured over to see what was new. Loved the pace and the switchup of POVs. Nicely done!
Kravn chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very well written. Very descriptive. You have a strong understanding of your characters in how they think and feel and that definitely comes across.
Thank you for posting.
Whimsy25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love it! I wish there were more with the two of them
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I usually can't stand Lana, but I rather found her nervousness (as well as Chloe's) endearing.
AcidSerra chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I enjoyed it. They certainly felt like the characters from the show to me, and that made their getting together all the sweeter. Excellent Work.
Osiris08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very nicely done! - not too many decent Chloe/Lana fics out there but this was very well written.