Reviews for A Long Time Coming
nina-hany chapter 7 . 3/2
im hooked
JunPyo33 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Ah, such sorrow I feel for your computer woes. That is certainly an...odd typing issue. Your keyboard might be drunk.

Regardless, I am so glad to have another installment in this story. I really hope that your computer issues may be resolved so as to allow you to continue with this tale. I cannot wait to see what comes next!
wsm021 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I was hoping for the whole conversation but mostly because I've been craving my angst in large doses, other than that this chapter was perfect.
My2BrownEyes chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Ugh. I am so sorry about your laptop problem. That sucks. Good chapter. I'd point out the different verb tenses, but given the circumstances you did really well. Emotionally, this was...well, it hurt. I hate seeing Harvey like that. :(
kat11bookworm chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
An excellent sub Harvey story can be found on Archive of our Own -Apex by AvaKelly ( /works/528936).

I'm very much enjoying this story... it's so rare to see Louis/Harvey covered in such depth. (So should this 'ship be 'Larvey' !?) tee hee!

I'm also not sure what it says about my brain that I didn'see anything wrong with that last paragraph until the second time I read it!

Thanks for posting :0)
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Your new story ideas sound great. I can't wait to read them. As usual wonderful chapter. Update soon. Ciao.
StopThatKid chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I was wondering if you were every going finish this story, or do you need any help to finish it?
Edith Bradsbury chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I am LOVING this proposal twist. I can't wait to see what comes next! I do so hope that the next update comes sooner than this last one did. It always made me sad to find no new chapters to read. Keep going strong with this one! It's far more interesting than a lost of the other fics in this fandom because it's such an unusual pairing.
OptionalBlock chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Oh I love this please continue!
Cecil chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
In the name of all that is tasty and sweet, please update!
j'adore macabre chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Fun read. Cant wait to see where this goes
Kiran chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Very nice chapter... Thanks for the update, I so hope they continue. )
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh dear god, this is like dipping our toes back in, but I want to dive in the pool! Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
rainbowrows chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
really hope you're going to finish this story.
chelsea chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
ohh more more more. Has Louis already had the baby? I think you should make it that when he found out the truth of Harvey back when they were together he had a miscarriage like some of Harvey's friends came and roughed him up after Louis got rid of Harvey and then Louis lost the baby. But please please please still make it possible for Louis to have babies again more specifically Harvey's babies :) I love it. UPDATE SOON!