Reviews for God heals, and the doctor takes the fee
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
kjdrugsjfh how cuuuute I honestly love how you brought some of the others in, like Aomine the police man getting scratched up chasing a purse-snatcher XDD (Miyaji the doctor was kind of unusual, but it's funny but nice to think of him becoming Midorima's sempai again).

Admittedly I kind of knew from the beginning that Takao's chest pains were just a cover story to get close to Midorima (people like having Takao do that sort of stuff so I'm used to thinking of him as sneaky), but I actually kind of started doubting it halfway through. In pain and curled up on the ground, I now realize that it was his cold that made him act like that, and not a respiratory disease, but at the time it was so cute and yet stressful that I was honestly worried for him. The piano-playing scene was super sweet as well, I can only imagine what Takao was thinking (how beautiful Shin-chan is, how it makes sense that he plays piano now that he thinks about it) that made his chest hurt like that.

Ahahahaha I love how Midorima just assumes that he got Takao's disease, I mean he was being serious, right? XDD I admittedly wished that you had either written the sex scene out or just time skipped the whole thing, but I loved how you brought in the Oha-Asa prediction, the wording was nice (as was the lucky item XDDD)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I had a sneaking suspicion about the chest pains from the start. It reminds me of a pickup line, and yet, it makes sense that Midorima wouldn't pick up on such a clue. This was sweet, but not too sweet.
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ohh gosh this is so gorgeous! Beautiful writing my dear, it was a wonderful read UwU
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Really cute Story. I laughed really hard at Shin-chan being so clueless. You did a great Job here.
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, especially since the couple TakaMido I really like, especially when Mido is the uke, is so shy and tsundere, lol, keep it up, hopefully keep doing more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
fujoshii92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This fic is so cute another pair which i love! This is a great fic
sherphy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
waa it was so cute :3
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I think this is really sweet. I love their interaction together. :3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Kyaaaaa! this i sooo cute! I love it!
07 NIGHT chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I enjoyed every moment of this fanfic, is a great job
maybe the end was a bit fast,
but seriously,this is one of those readings that I really
appreciate having had the opportunity to find

I looooove it
TILAgal chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I've been looking for a MidoTaka fic in the jobs context ever since the dream jobs of the GoM were revealed and this fic is what I'm looking for! /dies happily

I love your jobAU so far; looking forward to more :D
iGexter chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sooo cute!
AquaLovesYou chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was so sweet! When I read "chest pains" and "rapid heartbeats" I knew where this was going haha Takao would pull off something like this, I can see it. I also liked Aomine here, and his little impression of Midorima!
I really enjoyed this! Thanks!