Reviews for Emo 'ole Make loa
weemcg33 chapter 17 . 4/16
I gotta say I adore your OC's, especially the medical professionals who feature quite a lot in your stories ;-)
Poor Steve, I really felt for him in this one, that whole ordeal would have left some serious mental issues.
Loved that Steve was the one to finally take that crazy lady down, he needed that.
Really loved Max in this, he really stepped up and that last chapter had me laughing. Naughty Dale lol
Thanks again for the awesome read!
weemcg33 chapter 4 . 4/15
Okay so that would be absolutely terrifying, that woman is sooo gonna be in for a world of hurt. C'mon guys, help him!
Had to laugh at McGarretts thoughts throughout this, especially when Dale and Janine were at it lol
weemcg33 chapter 3 . 4/15
Holy crap that woman is bat shit crazy! Poor Steve!
feliwendy412 chapter 1 . 2/6
CelicaChick chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
This a completely amazing story line!
Mari217 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ohhh one more comment. Maybe a request... Nurse Margaret rocks. Could she be in another fic? Please? I'm not a whump fan, so I'm not even requesting a hospital scene. A humor fic with her as a guest would simply delight me. You created a character that is so well developed, and fleshed out, I bet others who read this fic agree they'd like to see her again! Hugs from NJ!
Mari217 chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Excellent. Just excellent. I love well written dialogue. I rarely read fics longer than ten chapters, but this grabbed me when I was home on a sick day today. Luckily, I got to read it through all at once! I only read complete fics and I'm so glad I read this one! Love your stuff. And the watch at the end was a great touch. All the best, Mari
estesanvaxia chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I love this! I am a Hanoian, so please let me correct sth. There is no University of Hanoi. The name is slightly different: Hanoi University (HANU) and it specializes in foreign languages, business and tourism only. If you want to refer to pharmacy, there is Hanoi University of Pharmacy and Hanoi Medical University, which are not parts of HANU.
Elisciu chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Wonderful way to begin this Sunday! I knew this story have had an epilogue since quite a long ago, but everyday life is tough sometimes. I finally found some quality time I needed to enjoy this remarkable fic. I have to say this ending was so damn good with the final twist there in the ME lab. Great, really great and I can't wait to read more from Cokie!
Runner043 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Great ending, Cokie! I'd totally forgotten about the watch, but it was a very good detail that a very good writer would take care of.
Runner043 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Steve wants to set up a sting?... maybe he should just master sitting up, period.
Runner043 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
A house that lacks... a house.

Not sure why, but that struck me as so funny, for some reason.

Steve sure is a testy patient, I hope Margaret's patience don't wear out.
Runner043 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
I'm really liking Nurse Margaret
Runner043 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I think I still have one of those radios you have to tune like that.
Runner043 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Yes, Cokie,... 'intense' is good in this case, as in keeping us on the edge of our seats as we read.